Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
AncientTide chapter 1 . 3/7
Athena: Aww, my children are strangling (as I write this I begin to realize it was actually strategize and I stop.)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You really need to make this a long series because I absolutely adore this pairing and your stories are by far, the best I've read.
primadonna101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
so what did annabeth want from aphrodite?
NommyNom chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I really want to read the talk between Athene and Annabeth, I was in so much laughter at the end when Aphrodite was teasing Athene awesome work :)
Kilt chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Your Clarisse x Annabeth fics are the best.
Fu chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wtf?! Annabeths GAY!?
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I like your choice of words. Behoove...sashayed...I never get to hear those normally. It made it funny and rich at the same time. Very good!

And although I am not a huge fan of the pairing, you made it work pretty well! Great!
Anon Ymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hate to be that guy but aphrodite, though a god, is in fact Zeus's Aunt. Zeus's Grandfather was Ouranos (known to the ROMANS as Uranus). When Ouranos was castrated, the ahem ... fluids... mixed with sea foam and so there was Aphrodite, goddes of Luvin, not so much love.
Anime-Ice-Princess chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I LOVE all of your Annabeth/Clarisse stories. They actually love eachother, and your stories are so sweet! I hope you write more!
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh, THAT is going to be an awkward conversation. Good story!
fudgecakebrownies chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Okay I must admit I read all of your Annabeth/Clarisse stories I've just been to shy to post a review. I finally got my gut! XD

Anyways, I really like this, it's very nice and wonderfully descriptive, I was wondering though... What is it that Annabeth is wondering about? Immediately my mind jumped to Fpreg, or something like that, but I dunno..
dkbunny chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I quite enjoyed this story. However, I just want to know one thing: what was it that Annabeth wanted to know? I have a feeling that it involves a baby, though im not quite sure. Please write another story soon, for I'm not quite patient.
Lestat Giovanni chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I like this a lot! I would love to read that particular conversation between Athena and Annabeth, but you should include Clarisse during it if you do decide to write it!
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great story but I have a question:

"If you would be so kind, when you speak to Annabeth, would mention to her that the thing she was wondering about is very possible and that if she makes me an offering I'll personally explain how,"

What exactly is it that Annabeth was wondering about? My mind immediately jumped to Fpreg or something along those lines. Or possibly strap-ons or something similar.
IsisRoxannas chapter 1 . 1/31/2011