Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Albionia chapter 16 . 13h
I love this and think Harry turning out to be a real Assessor is great :D.
katz chapter 24 . 18h
That was great, can't wait to read the next chapters.
Quite a few interesting developments in this chapter.
exillion chapter 1 . 4/30
I want to like the story. I really do. But I've come to realize, this isn't even Harry Potter anymore. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this new OC (who just happens to share the same name as Harry Potter) is actually a SI.
G Fawkes chapter 24 . 4/29
OK, I just 'finished' what's done so far (24 / ch23 update)

Go! Get busy writing. Bring us more. Stop reading your reviews and WRITE!
G Fawkes chapter 22 . 4/29
(always credit given where credit is due)

Now THAT (I won't spoil it for others) is an awsome chapter and a great twist to the horcrux 'hunt'!
G Fawkes chapter 21 . 4/29
People! We're 21 chapters in and there's NO MONEY! Get over it already. This obviously isn't a "Harry and Sirius throw ungodly amounts of money at their problems" fic. Besides, how many times has THAT been done?
Still, if Sirius 'gave' Orion the Potter inheritance, there really SHOULD be more there than JUST the trust vault. James was NEVER going to work a day in his life... we all know THAT!
JessebelleSilver chapter 24 . 4/28
I have really enjoyed your story so far, thanks for the update! I can't wait to read more! _
Mei fa-chan chapter 24 . 4/28
Great chapter!
G Fawkes chapter 20 . 4/28
Great! Sirius is on the school board... except for the fact that 'to join the school board' in any scenario, someone would have to die or 'go missing' for quite a while, in order to OPEN up a spot, to be filled. I'm pretty sure they didn't just add a spot, conveniently, right? And it was mentioned that there were 12 spots, including Sirius?
Quick as Lucius would be to kill anyone... I don't think he'd do it for Sirius' board aspirations.
G Fawkes chapter 19 . 4/28
Maybe I am going to have to write, some day. Just once, I want someone in one of these 'time travel' type fics - to let Harry walk up to Lockhart and call him out on the lies and fabrications in his books, and then challenge him to an honor duel... right then and there, no waiting, someone can call the papers and the ministry if they want. But go out on the Alley and some 'adult' can conjur a dueling platform, and everyone there can speculate as to the 'second year' child lambasting the 'supposed hero'. Even take bets.
And then, of course 'little' Harry wipes the floor with him AFTER completely embarrassing the ponce. I think maybe some boils, the 'dancing legs' thing (tarantellegra?), a flatulence hex, the upside down leg grabber-thing from Snapes book, banish his outer robes, to find the stockings and garters he has on, then suspend him in a column of water (ala Dumbledore ) followed by a freezing charm. Leave his frozen-stiff arse there as a statuary tribute to incompetence. And walk off grinning.
Yes, I like it alot... and if you steal my idea, I'll sue!
Elle Ryder chapter 24 . 4/28
I love your story! It's amazing!
Wow, Hermione sounds like she's gonna be causing problems..
I feel like there's gonna be a definite rift between her and Harry, cause them to definitely drift apart.
So much is happening! I love it! Lol
Can't wait for the next update, your writing is amazing! :)
4everfictional chapter 24 . 4/28
I feel like that is going to end very badly. So excited for the next chapter! :D
4everfictional chapter 23 . 4/28
I loved the chapter, have a list of characters I want dead, and I want the Grandfather back!
4everfictional chapter 22 . 4/27