Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 11/21
I'm getting Hermione feels.

Tom is not good at hiding from Harry.*Clicks tongue.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 11/21
I'm with Harry on this. Tom does have an ongoing obsession with anagrams.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 22 . 11/21
The feels are attacking me. But i'm trying to see if that will work or not.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 21 . 11/21
Luna is so lovable here.

Well what do you know? She was right, and we have more Volde to come.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 20 . 11/21
Stupid Board of Governors. Idiots they are.*Further grumbling.* Love Sirius though.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 19 . 11/21
Mwahahaha! Harry still has to deal with Lockhart but he doesn't have Parsel
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 18 . 11/20
The Philosopher's Stone stolen? We must get to the bottom of this!

Good job Snape! And Draco kept his
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 17 . 11/20
I'm kinda half and half about Hermione's beliefs. The wizards should show more logic and move up in their ways of thinking, but they should be able to keep their religious practices, etc.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 16 . 11/20
Well, now Orion is actually an Assessor. Wow. And Daphne? I could ship that.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 11/20
Neville needs a hug. Like seriously.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 11/20
Melania continues to get up my nerves.

Good job Sirius!
Eldersprig chapter 24 . 11/20
Harry should write a letter to Flamel!
Just cause the progression from lead to gold is the normal way to go, does not mean that the progression from gold to lead isn't invalid (in alchemy). They should be able to destroy him.
Eldersprig chapter 19 . 11/20
Flamel was a real person. And French. Just saying. No idea why he'd be stuck in England at all.
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 11/20
magical inheritance discussion - frankly it sounds completely ignorant, and two steps away from advocating for incest. No one knows *anything* about how magical genetics works afterall.
Calmzone1 chapter 24 . 11/17
very interesting story. fascinating how you are weaving such subtle differences between the worlds. Can't wait to see what's going to happen with 'SPELL', especially with Empero appearing. Interesting what the 'Butterfly Effect' has since Harry Potter died in this world. Well done. And Real Life always trumps fan fiction. Sorry to the people who can't seem to grasp the reality that begging, threatening and lambasting at you to write more/faster don't work. The reality will always be that you have to have a place to live, food to eat, and time to write, as well as access to internet connection to upload.
3,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »