Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
I know that the “good side” is of the idea that they shouldn’t start a war with the goblins, but to be honest it makes no sense that the goblins should be the ones to hold all the wizarding world’s money especially considering how hostile and greedy they are.
Seraphy64 chapter 1 . 9/15
Hopefully by now he's learned that leaving an enemy alive to come after you again is incredibly stupid.
Lilias Peverell chapter 26 . 9/9
i hope you update soon
JLscioly chapter 26 . 9/4
Why don’t you update
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 9/1
You did a poor job explaining why he had to reappear as a 11 yo. Since he's not taking over a body but rather having one created for him what difference does it make if it's 21 or 11? There isn't any. Furthermore, why would any adult bother going back to their first year of schooling and do it all over again? May as well get your wand and stay under the radar for 7 years doing whatever you want.

This was a pretty crappy way to introduced the story.
Anne Bond chapter 26 . 8/18
Please don't tell me this is abandoned...
I really love the plotline. Why are the purebloods so quick to trust Voldemort?
A decent counterargument to muggleborns joining could be Obscurus. If they didn't join and suppressed their magic, the magic would turn into an Obscurus.
A counter that could have been used against Gaunt could be that most families have their family fortunes in Gringotts. Opening a bank for wizards by wizards is a great thing, would generate job opportunities and all, but would he have been willing to pay amounts equivalent to the entire wizarding world's fortunes? I highly doubt that.
While some families keep some gold at home, it's not feasible for everyone to do so. I don't think Gaunt could have provided all that money, and if he did, it would be suspicious.
I really like harrys Assassor abilities, it's incredibly useful, but he could have shown it off in a better way, and been more eloquent when dealing with Hermione.

I didn't mean for this to come out as flames, so sorry if it did...
I really like this fic, am really hoping you update soon.
Anne Bond chapter 11 . 8/18
According to hp wiki, augurey feathers repel ink...
BarbedCaress chapter 12 . 8/5
Please tell me someone wrote the rest of this!
Please!
Kaiimei chapter 2 . 8/2
Okay...what?

Harry's magic is childish and unrefined, but he was still able to control it just fine to apparate several times in a row, travelling from London to Hogsmeade? That's...a bit of a stretch, but oh well.

Fun story so far .
jmw03u chapter 26 . 7/28
This has been a very interesting story. I have read it before and enjoyed it this time as well. I am curious to know what Sirius' solution is. So far in the story he doesn't seem to have the wealth and/or power to negotiate with. I guess he could suggest to the goblins that Empero Gaunt is the one with the Philosopher's Stone, and suggest that they can help to kill him by destroying the Horcrux in Bella's vault, but I'm not sure that would be sufficient for the way the goblins are portrayed in this fic. Thank you for writing this.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 26 . 7/25
A shame this wasn't finished.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 11 . 7/24
My opinion on Footswitch's lecture, as requested:

Muggles are quite a serious danger to witches and wizards. They could meet kidnappers, muggers, or psychopaths. So, to discuss how to handle them makes pretty good sense.

The only unbelievable thing is what your Harry brought up: Would Dumbledore every hire someone like that?

I'm betting that this will be a change from canon-a consequence of 5 year old Harry, their savior, dying. Dumbledore will not be as popular and will have less choice in his hiring.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 6 . 7/24
So far this has been one of the most well written fanfictions I've come across in a few months. Thanks for sharing!
ummmm... blood tests? i mean.. come on. It's a world full of magic and they have blood tests to prove who you are. you can't just claim to be someones heir without them giving you a blood test.
Agg2 chapter 26 . 7/20