Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
annabell14 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. I love the characters you are weaving together. Please update soon.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
Oh, poor Harry...
moviemistress494 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Holy crap! Wonderful story but I'm crying right now...so I guess that's a good thing since it means you can write but again...HOLY CRAP!
LvcivsSvlla chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Really nice read, I have found this by chance and have been through it all in a few days.

While there are a bit of things I feel a bit forced and pulled out of nowhere, I consider it's just to stablish the whole premise (the whole blood adoption thing and the changes and consequences it entails, the magic affinities theory). A good story stablishes such things, and if it runs logically with them then that's what matters, no matter the premise details that might bother me initially just for my own personal view of the characters(nonGryffindor!Harry for instance).

And I do feel it's a good story and hope forward. Oh and I do fully agree about your assessment of the reasons behind JKR's decisions (medium, length, etc.).

Said all that, I must say that Peggy Sue stories just hook me up very easily, and that I look forward a lot for the ships :D (although I also think that just even starting to think about shipping before 13 years of age - and probably 15 years would make more sense specially for boys - is just plain creepy).
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Interesting start!
Garbouw Deark chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
WHYYYY? I actually liked that character...good story otherwise.
major wallace chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
awesome work more please
greenprisoner chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
oh dear sirius going after the ring is a terrifying thought
greenprisoner chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
the assessor ability actually does make me feel better about the loss of parseltongue thank you. i'm not entirely sure now which is more useful
greenprisoner chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
i really like your idea of hermione following him to slytherin considering your exact reasoning. and really hermione has always shown characteristics of all four houses
Kalisko chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
It may not have wanted to be written, but it was good. It's a shame, I really liked that character, but I'm looking forward to the coming chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I have high hopes for this one.
Midori Ookami chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Woah, did shit ever hit the fan in this chapter! I can't wait to read more, I was definatly shocked by the ending (and really the whole chapter in general, but that's not a bad thing). Please update soon! There a very few really good Harry Potter time travel fics and this is on of them for sure!
purrbaby101 chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Gah! I get this far... and then it stops. How can that be?! Evil cliffhanger. I've been following this for a while as a lurker - someone who never reviews - and finally caught up. After reading it through again, I have to say this is fantastic. I really want to see what comes of this new development in Harry's life - Sirius as the Paterfamilias and his guilt over what has just happened. I will wait as long as you need to get the next chapter out. Keep up the good work!
hypercell chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
OH. MY. GOODNESS! Please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! Now! Today! Yesterday! I LOVE this story and I can't stand this cliffhanger! I love the world you've created, the cultural differences and I have even come to care for Arcturus! Update soon!
3,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »