Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Wizards seem very spoiled about Gringotts. One robbery in centuries doesn't make a bank unsafe.
bakazuki26 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
I àm enjoying your story. Hopefully the new reality can be transformed with less pain and death than Harry original one. Looking forward to a more stable and powerful Potter.
NameEveline chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Once again another amazing chapter! Where is it the stone? Is it with Voldemort? I hope not, but with Harry's luck anything is possible ... I love your story , it is so unpredictable and complex , and I like the way you are portraying the characters. I can't wait for the second year! Update soon, please!
Gracealma chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Good story so far. Other worlds, some differences, saving Sirus, no boy-who-lived crap.
dfcole chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Great chapter! I love what you did with the Philosophers stone. Much more realistic!
Sterata chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
wow, I thought this was going to be like every other story i've read that goes along a thread like this but you my friend hve woven your own world and made it unique. jolly good old bean, jolly good.
Lily Umbra chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Love the werewolf sanctuary and the philosopher stone twist... very different than other timetravel stories.
Akira Stridder chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Not bad I like where this is going lol different but good...
jacee2u chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
You have an interesting angle that you are working from here. I think it is actually an original one, or at least not one I have seen before. That is rather unusual after being around for over a decade. I like where you are going with this story and hope to see more of it soon. Take care and thanks for sharing!
jalapeno bagels chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Very interesting so far. I hope to hear more about Harry's assessor abilities!
Penny is wise chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Awesome chapter. I've always though it was a fake, hell Flamel kept it safe for over 500 years and some upstart dark wizard comes for it and he's suddenly afraid. I've always though it was a plot by old Dumbles.
DarkkEagle chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
yes an update! great chapter
update soon
serenityselena chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
oh my... they still didn't manage to find the Stone or the thief... hopefully they will manage to do it soon...
Harry needed a break and a bit of fresh air too...
looking forward to reading more :)
zeynel chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
I just love this! *grins* Nice to have you back, this is one of my favorite story.
ksecc1 chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Love the update. You've done a good job of developing Harry's personality.
2,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »