Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Amy chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
it was totally all his fault
dammyd chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
I love the twist the story took. Great writing.
markd9 chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
So now that I'm caught up I'll review.
Holy crap. Accepting your premise and going with the story from there:

The separation of Harry and Orion is well and tastefully done. You have managed to keep them from keeping together too much, yet maintained an appropriate level of distinction between the two personalities. And it's not creepy the way you have done it.
Harry's / Orion's feelings of frustration at school while simultaneously enjoying the experiences are done well.
The near-incredible bounce back of Sirius after his incarceration borders on unbelievability, but you have characterized him well.
The family drama among the Blacks is AWESOME! There are too few well written political dramas in HP fanfiction, and I'm proud to have read this one.
You have so far followed canon enough to make this story relatable, but your plot is well conceived and makes sense in this alternate universe.

Please continue. I'm favoriting the story and will be following you.
Eveline chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Oh my God! Voldemort is back and Arcturus is dead! I'm completely shocked and horrified with the way such things happened and poor Harry was forced to do something horrible with the body of his own grandfather, the guilt and pain he must be feeling ... and I can only imagine how Sirius is going to react to the news when he wakes up. update soon,please!
Merakien chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Another great chapter. :)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Ouch...
Helene Nightfire chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
My vote re Harry vs Orion: Call him Orion most of the time unless he is behaving or thinking of himself as Harry.
Lemrinth chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Oh my.
Kolobusamanda chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Cannot wait to read more!
danilion chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
No! Poor Arcturus! And poor Sirius and Harry! They've lost family and a strong ally. :'( Please don't let Arcturus' death be in vain.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I'm glad you're finishing this, but man...what a nasty chapter! Oh...poor Harry! And what kind of nasty repercussions will this have?! Oh man...

Looking forward to more!
becuzitswrong chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
My God but that was grim! I am surprised that Harry wasn't better prepared for Sirius's thirst. And having Arcturus die like that... very sad. Very well written chapter, tugging at the heartstrings.
gennastar chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Damn, I liked this Arcturus.

I don't think it is all HP's fault. He could not make Arcturus wait. He was too head strong for his own good.
ViolatedMonkey chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
See now this didnt make any sense why didnt they just conjure an animal to drink it or something. And harry crying every time something happens is stupid he needs to man up already.
KK chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for the chapter, it was well written and intriguing as always. I look forward to your next installment.
3,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »