Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
greenprisoner chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
oh dear sirius going after the ring is a terrifying thought
greenprisoner chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
the assessor ability actually does make me feel better about the loss of parseltongue thank you. i'm not entirely sure now which is more useful
greenprisoner chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
i really like your idea of hermione following him to slytherin considering your exact reasoning. and really hermione has always shown characteristics of all four houses
Kalisko chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
It may not have wanted to be written, but it was good. It's a shame, I really liked that character, but I'm looking forward to the coming chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I have high hopes for this one.
Midori Ookami chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Woah, did shit ever hit the fan in this chapter! I can't wait to read more, I was definatly shocked by the ending (and really the whole chapter in general, but that's not a bad thing). Please update soon! There a very few really good Harry Potter time travel fics and this is on of them for sure!
purrbaby101 chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Gah! I get this far... and then it stops. How can that be?! Evil cliffhanger. I've been following this for a while as a lurker - someone who never reviews - and finally caught up. After reading it through again, I have to say this is fantastic. I really want to see what comes of this new development in Harry's life - Sirius as the Paterfamilias and his guilt over what has just happened. I will wait as long as you need to get the next chapter out. Keep up the good work!
hypercell chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
OH. MY. GOODNESS! Please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! Now! Today! Yesterday! I LOVE this story and I can't stand this cliffhanger! I love the world you've created, the cultural differences and I have even come to care for Arcturus! Update soon!
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I like that he has Assessor abilities!
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
That was a really great chapter. Loved the talk/argument with Walburga and Sirius. Very nicely done!
xDarklightx chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I love it. It is sad, but great story so far. Update as soon as you can.
tinkita chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Good story. Please update soon.
theturtlemonster chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Such an upsetting chapter, love this story though!
Douana chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Well...
Nice story indeed.
Good characters, nice twist...
But why are the Blacks always saying such things about France ?!
Na, I'm kidding, I love your story and looking forward the next chapter.
Douana
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
great story ! i love it ! i cant wait for read the next chapter ! :)
3,832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »