Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
OoOXylionOoO chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Helene Nightfire chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
My vote re Harry vs Orion: Call him Orion most of the time unless he is behaving or thinking of himself as Harry.
Lemrinth chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Oh my.
Kolobusamanda chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Cannot wait to read more!
danilion chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
No! Poor Arcturus! And poor Sirius and Harry! They've lost family and a strong ally. :'( Please don't let Arcturus' death be in vain.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I'm glad you're finishing this, but man...what a nasty chapter! Oh...poor Harry! And what kind of nasty repercussions will this have?! Oh man...

Looking forward to more!
becuzitswrong chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
My God but that was grim! I am surprised that Harry wasn't better prepared for Sirius's thirst. And having Arcturus die like that... very sad. Very well written chapter, tugging at the heartstrings.
gennastar chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Damn, I liked this Arcturus.

I don't think it is all HP's fault. He could not make Arcturus wait. He was too head strong for his own good.
ViolatedMonkey chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
See now this didnt make any sense why didnt they just conjure an animal to drink it or something. And harry crying every time something happens is stupid he needs to man up already.
KK chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for the chapter, it was well written and intriguing as always. I look forward to your next installment.
erisedreturns chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Well, that was an interesting twist.
this wild abyss chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Honestly I'm a sucker for time travel stories, this has to be your best chapter to death, it was emotional gripping. My general reaction-excuse the cursing-was well damn, seriously damn. Awesome work.
Smithback chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I really really didn't whant that Arturus died... I really liked him.. quite sad and stressful chapter
great chapter
FairAris chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for writing this chapter even though it was difficult. I thought you did a great job of it.
Energetic red chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Arcturas was the best grandad ever, why did he have to die, not fair!
But your writings good and so is the plot, very good chapter...WHY! (Sobs repeatedly)
3,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »