Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
freshprince91 chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
NOOOOOOOO! I actually really did like Arcturus. He was pretty cool. but now sirius wll inherit the black fortune and now they can afford to hire those german hit-wizards to take care of voldemort. got to look at the silver lining. i've enjoyed reading this epic story. update soon!
Mademoiselle Mime chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Good!
Azjerban chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Fascinating.
I find your grasp of characters' motivations quite impressive, and there is no denying it makes the political sequences believable.
Looking forward to more.
shawnculli chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Loving the story. Excellent job you've done creating a believably different Slytherin Harry.

One concern in this chapter, the following paragraph seems to be jumbled or something as it doesn't completely make sense.

Harry thought that was ironic considering how self-centred Draco could be. Whenever Harry ill on a broom and how he'd definitely be picked for the Quidditch team if he ever deigned to try out, and then another hour pouting after the others laughed at him.
dhubigh chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
Your story is fantastic. I'm a big fan of time travel/alternate dimension fics, and I gotta say, this is one of the best! Keep up the good work aye?
Arafell chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Thats strangely sad. I didn't like him that much, but him dying is oddly moving.

One request - please don't make Harry all angsty. I mean, a couple days of being miserable, sure. Temper tantrums occasionally, fine. Harry's always been a strong character, and I hate it when he starts acting OOC for drama.

You characterization of Harry is really good. Dark/Gray Harry done right is a rare treat. I can also see Sirius being like that in an AU world. The kids, well, its hard to say, since most of them didn't really have much of a personality in canon.
rdeen1952 chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
keep it going!
rdeen1952 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
I've read this story before as well as Aya Macchiato's story 'Harry Potter and the Gift of the Morrighan'. I hope you keep it going to a conclusion!
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Holy crap. This is excellent.
leylinjan chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
oh no! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
JDL45 chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Wow! What a painful chapter. But then, all good stories need some pain...
Sebby47 chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Great Fanfic! Im glad i stumbled onto this, i really enjoyed the read. Keep up the hard work!
Nomadic1 chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Nicely done twist to much darker tale.
Nomadic1 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Footswitch is racist, but not surprising.
Nomadic1 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Excellent points regarding culture. However you still need to address the decline of Magical Britain ie. population and knowledge.
3,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »