Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMG
An update
OK I didn't read it yet
I saw the ending but damn
i'm so glad you updated!
atymer chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
The horrible turn of events weren't expected, even though I knew the cave expedition would be very dangerous. Harry will have a lot of nightmares to add to his old ones now. I hope Siri will get a change in attitude and hold back some of that impatience and impulsiveness. It was amazing Harry was able to think of a plan to cover Arcturus death. Perhaps where ever Voldy is he will be upset that some of his 'own' delivered retribution without his consent. I hope they have time to destroy this one. I hope Siri can seriously deal with these latest events. There won't be anytime beyond this moment for him and Harry to break down.

A very intense event. I was taken by surprise at the price of obtaining the horcrux.
griffin blackwood chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Oh this is getting good
Mel72000 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
It's a shame, I loved Acturus ! You have a gift to invent characters and kill them... Thank you for this chapter !
OneLittleSheep chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
i hate you.
Green Comb chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Noo! Also, can't the aurors find Orion's magical signature in the body?
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Master Procrastinator chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
So ... that went well.
pinks99 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
How sad! I hope Sirius is okay.
mmsbddvr chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
It's nice to see how Orion is capable of ruthlessness on this scale.
Queen Paddie chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Oh whoah. Violent much, Harry? Suppose it was for a good reason.
Lord worth chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
sad i dint want arcutus to die he was useful politically...
ORKCHILD chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
How sad but at least Sirius had made his peace with Arcturus.
Dragonanzar chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Oh noes! And just as Arcturus was starting to be a good character... Hopefully Harry's ruse will work. But I wonder how the death of the family head will upset the Black family.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
:( I was beginning to like Arcturus.
dogsby chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
And I was just starting, to like the Old Guy! Will truly miss him. Feels like, I need to cleanse my Soul, think I will, tah!
3,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »