Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
yanlamthian chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Nice story. Can't wait more
regina1999 chapter 22 . 10/3/2013
awww hws dead :( i was starting to like him amyway i love this story pls update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I NOW I BEE REDING HE STORY AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH
With-the-Wolves chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
Oh my gosh! I can't believe...Oh my gosh...Why does it have to end there? Update soon PLEASE!
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
DAMN IT. YOU KILLED ARCTURUS ;_;

I LIKED HIM.

DAMN.

Harry! You. Fool.
idiotidiotidiotidiot.
YOU WERE THERE WITH DUMBLEDORE. FOOL.

Arcturus ;_;

And Harry. Writing that note will make Voldemort seem quite influential/powerful, won't it?
A Death Eater killed a Black. An powerful Black. Won't the other families be at least a little worried?
His death better not be in vain }:C
Rose1414 chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
please update
Nemaya chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Man, it's hard to live in an alternate universe that's so similar yet so different from your own. Poor Harry, blaming himself again. I'm curious to see where this is going though.
annabell14 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. I love the characters you are weaving together. Please update soon.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
Oh, poor Harry...
moviemistress494 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Holy crap! Wonderful story but I'm crying right now...so I guess that's a good thing since it means you can write but again...HOLY CRAP!
LvcivsSvlla chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Really nice read, I have found this by chance and have been through it all in a few days.

While there are a bit of things I feel a bit forced and pulled out of nowhere, I consider it's just to stablish the whole premise (the whole blood adoption thing and the changes and consequences it entails, the magic affinities theory). A good story stablishes such things, and if it runs logically with them then that's what matters, no matter the premise details that might bother me initially just for my own personal view of the characters(nonGryffindor!Harry for instance).

And I do feel it's a good story and hope forward. Oh and I do fully agree about your assessment of the reasons behind JKR's decisions (medium, length, etc.).

Said all that, I must say that Peggy Sue stories just hook me up very easily, and that I look forward a lot for the ships :D (although I also think that just even starting to think about shipping before 13 years of age - and probably 15 years would make more sense specially for boys - is just plain creepy).
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Interesting start!
Garbouw Deark chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
WHYYYY? I actually liked that character...good story otherwise.
major wallace chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
awesome work more please
greenprisoner chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
oh dear sirius going after the ring is a terrifying thought
3,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »