Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Fandoulli chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Thanks for the chapter!
LilyRaye chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
I'm glad to see a new chapter. Thank you for writing this and sharing it. I look forward to seeing how Sirius and Orion deal with Binns.
Riddle7777 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Okay I read the shit on DLP and really they nitpick over the stupidest things! I mean slashy overtone? There is no freaking slash. The idiots are reading into what they expect to see not what actually is so. And the comments about other things...really don't they have a life? Ugh...well anyway this chapter is amazing as always! Really liked the board of governors discussion. An interesting take on why nobody gets rid of Binns.
Midoriryu chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Well, in regards to your A/N and DLP, with the number of reviews, faves, and so on I'd say their opinion is in the minority. A bit snobbish over there I must say.

While I've not always liked what you've done with this story, I'm still reading it aren't I? Keep writing and I'll be happy.

Thanks for sharing.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Another great chapter. This story is really good and you're doing an awesome job with it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
gatsbyabroad chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
yay yay yay so happy to see this back! this is pretty much my favorite hp fic at the moment (and i usually only read slash) but you're spinning such a great yarn. i can't wait to see this move forward in time a bit. i'm very interested in how you imagine this version of harry growing up ...
Mel72000 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Thank you for this chapter !
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Keep up the good work! It's still one of a kind and well written, so don't let anyone get you down!
Wrathkal chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Gaaah, that discussion of the governers left me wanting more...
Von chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Hmm, now I know never to check out the DLP forums. :) Thanks!

Fun chapter. I enjoyed seeing how Dumbledore skipped around the board of counter-productive old fogies.

Hogwarts being in debt is a bit worrisome. How does a school get out of debt short of taking on more students or raising fees? They have lots of grounds, maybe they should get into the business of cultivating and selling potions ingredients. :P
A Nest of Nargles chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Yay another chapter! I was so happy when it popped up in my email lol. And ignore those DLP jerks, this is great
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
hmm kind of odd start you know when i read

Harry has a chance to change the outcome of the war

i just stared and wondering why? did he want to lose the war instead. but i got that the outcome of the war wasnt in black or white so they won the war but notting really changed.*stops* using war to fix things?
you know i would kind of question out of all people Dobby.

just saying 20years old harry in his 10year old body and if he tryed to date someone i think i would leave... its just the knowing like harry dead an old man around 100 then woke up again when he was 10 and still dated ginny anyway im wasting you time. i like the story and will conture to read it.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
continue please! its pretty good
Heiligenschein chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
I love this story!
L.Soul chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
This is nice:)! ED IT!
Harry makes a good slytherine i think.
3,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »