Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
HarlyQ chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Sounds like fun. Part of me is sorry I just found this, but the rest of me is thrilled that there is so much of it to read!
soruen chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
::heartbreak:: u wrote Arcturus so well I really like him, n now he's gone ):
midnight-flurry chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Wow what an ending to this chapter. It's so sad that you killed off Arcturus. You can't help but respect him and learn to like him. I hope to be able to read more of this story soon. Thanks for the chapter.
0rigami chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
This may have been unpleasant to write, but it was still a great chapter, full of action and consequences. I am REALLY interested in what is going to happen next )
Hygieia chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
A great story you have here. Looking forward to the next chapter!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
i read this story in one... this last chapter make me petrified...
i don't have anything to say anymoRE;;;... to surprise.. the wrong way..; was loving Arcturus...

see you next chapter
Summer Leah chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Dang, that's tough! Very quick thinking on Harry's part though. Excellent story, and I really love the characterizations!
jil chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon.
Random number generator chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
I wonder whatever Aurors are able to identify who cast spells.
goldentree chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
I like your Story very much. You have many interesting ideas and I especially like that Harry doesn't know everything at school just because he heard it before. I know that I myself don't remember everything I ever learnt at School ;) . Please update soon.
sunneedee chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Holy crap! This can't end here! PLEASE don't give up on this fic, I want to know what happens!
Procusi chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Heavy chapter.

I don't understand Harry's thing about the wand. Why can't he just go have a custom one made?
Procusi chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
"I always thought the whole Philosopher's Stone thing didn't make much sense. An artefact that powerful shouldn't be stashed in a school and surely Flamel would just make another Stone if his first one was destroyed?"

I agree. Some of the better fanfic explanations I have seen are that Flamel gave Dumbledore a fake and used its supposed destruction to "die" and make a new identity.

I can't also see Flamel sticking it in a bank. He's hundreds of years old - I am sure he knows enough magic to protect/hide something better than goblins.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
So not even Harry is perfect... How sad.
EmptySurface chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
That was a HORRIBLE ending! And I don't mean that as an insult. It was actually very well written and very interesting...but, still. I really liked Arcturus! And then Harry's actions... Poor him; he'll have nightmares for years! And I have NO IDEA how Sirius will react once he finds out. I doubt he'll be pleased or impressed.

I really want to find out what happens next. Great work!
3,834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »