Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Islenska kyrin chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Ce chapitre est si triste :/... (I always write in my native language when I am moved)
Impstar chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Poor poor Artcurus. I liked him.

I hope that things turn out for the better.
Marinelife37 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
The plot thickens. Poor Harry lost thee only Grandfather he knew and he was suspicious of Harry in the end. I can't help but think that his actions of covering up what really happened will come back to haunt him.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Aww just when Arcturus was really growing closer to Harry and Sirius, you kill him. What are they going to do now? Sirius really isn't ready to take on the responsibilities of being head of the family. This really was a surprising twist, and I liked how you made Trelawney's prediction true again. Death in his future, indeed.
patricia.pc chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
:O horrible... But great chapter. It was very well written. I'm slightly traumatized, which was the point. :)
saint21 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Poor Harry ...
saashi samy chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
very sad
interesting chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
good lords...
what a mood this has driven me into and just on the eve of my accounting exams..
sh8ad8ow chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter like always please continue again soon
S.Peridot chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
OMG : Why did he have to die!? I wad starting to like him :'( pleeeeeeeeease update soon. Pleeeease.

ennui deMorte chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Brilliant chapter!

Poor Arcturus. But Harry did a brilliant job of covering it up.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
An update
OK I didn't read it yet
I saw the ending but damn
i'm so glad you updated!
atymer chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
The horrible turn of events weren't expected, even though I knew the cave expedition would be very dangerous. Harry will have a lot of nightmares to add to his old ones now. I hope Siri will get a change in attitude and hold back some of that impatience and impulsiveness. It was amazing Harry was able to think of a plan to cover Arcturus death. Perhaps where ever Voldy is he will be upset that some of his 'own' delivered retribution without his consent. I hope they have time to destroy this one. I hope Siri can seriously deal with these latest events. There won't be anytime beyond this moment for him and Harry to break down.

A very intense event. I was taken by surprise at the price of obtaining the horcrux.
griffin blackwood chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Oh this is getting good
Mel72000 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
It's a shame, I loved Acturus ! You have a gift to invent characters and kill them... Thank you for this chapter !
3,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »