Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Aldryne21 chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Personally I think Harry's ability follows his rather unfortunate luck pretty well :) And the plan to ensnare Snape... very Slytherin! Great chapter and I fully agree with the Harry name thing.
Aldryne21 chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Harry's favourite is mine as well, hehe, eagles :) And the letter from Sirius was so in character, excellent. I do hope he manages to help make the Wolfsbane Potion and maybe discover something more about Snape's history, I'm rather intrigued... Great chapter and yes I enjoyed it very much.
Aldryne21 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Yeay! Arcturus is quite a character, I like him! A whole chapter from Sirius POV was a splendid idea! Great chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
You had me so wrapped up in this story that I completely forgot about the existence of Horcruxes. I'm thrilled the twins are here and there becoming Harry's friend. The pureblood versus muggleborn discussion gives me the chills, if that was your intent, I applaud you. Great chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I admit I'm very intrigued by this world's Snape. Great chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I wonder how this Snape is different from the other... I like Daphne by the way and that DADA teacher is perfect! :) Great chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Okay Hermione a Slytherin, wouldn't have expected that... And that 's exactly the reason I'm loving this story! Great writing and brilliant chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I like the changes you made with the characters because they're explained very well so it isn't hard to believe like with Dobby and thank you for letting some characters live or remain sane, it makes reading so much more intersting when unexpected things occur. Brilliant chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Yeay! Remus made a visit! The uptight family reunion was great by the way, very vivid. Good chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Pureblood customs... You're really filling up your world nicely! And the grandfather came to visit, I hope he mellows out a bit, but for now I like the haughty attitude :)
Aldryne21 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
The background you gave on magical inheritance and other magical communities made was really interesting. I'm still wondering were you're going with this story though and I hope you introduce some old/new characters soon. Relationships (and how they're written) is what seperates okay stories from the really great ones, or that's at least my opinion (feel free to disagree). So this is me hoping you'll handle other characters as good as you're handling the Sirius/Harry relationship. Great chapter by the way!
Aldryne21 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
And Kreacher's truly Kreacher, I'm glad :) That part about being a Black and the shopkeeper was pretty heavy and so my favourite part in this chapter.
Aldryne21 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
The talk about goblins was pretty funny... and some things don't change luckily like the Knight Bus :) Nice chapter, especially the conversation between Sirius and his Mum.
Aldryne21 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Oooh, that reunion was sweet! I'm thrilled you gave some more information about the different worlds, great chapter!
Aldryne21 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Harry's actually approaching this in a smart way, nice. I'm very curious about the differences between the two worlds, the grafitti on the statue are a bit ominous... Great chapter!
3,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »