Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
NightWithMoon chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
I have greatly enjoyed reading this story thus far and look forward to more!
purple sky always chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
Ah, and the plot thickens...I can't wait for the next chapter.
exodore chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
its great! update fast!
Isabella chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please updateeee :'( I love your story
SchwarzShifter chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
What a wonderful story :D I stayed up late last night reading it, so now I'm really tired and mildly incoherent. But it was worth it :) I love time-travel fics :D I think the way you ended the war was interesting - it makes sense that the Death Eaters wouldn't just roll over and die without Voldemort. I also think it's cool that you made Hermione a Slytherin - harsh, for her at least, but cool, haha. I feel like she'll grow up into a very different person though, lol. Is she going to come around, though? When she said the wizarding world needs to 'catch up' I was like :O almost verbatim what Sirius warned against! Haha, and now she's hanging out with all muggleborns... I'm worried, lol. And when you made Harry an Assessor for real I was very happy :) because I'd been Wanting him to get the powers for real since Dumbledore mentioned it. As for Daphne though, that escalated quickly, right? I thought gramma black was just threatening, so why would she go and get Daphne's hopes up like that, haha. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out :D although I would much rather see Harry with Blaise ;)
Anyway, I'm sure this is rambling enough... I barely remember what I wrote. So... I really hope you update soon! Bye! *yawn*
Lumcer chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I ran across this story some time back and I must say I'm glad to see it has grown! I love Harry though hermione needs a good dunk in the lake. Draco is just right and I love Sirius! Hope you update again soon! I look forward to a hopeful arrest of Lockheart and maybe further snape involvement? Hope Harry gets that scholarship set up!

KCK-Lumcer
Larenars chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Very good story. I'm enjoying it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Cytokinesis chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
The last Goblin war being fought over the Philospher's stone is genius. It puts a really interesting twist on things, and it makes perfect sense as well. Well done.
TessFan chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Love it.
rdeen1952 chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
great story. I hope you aren't going to abandon it... keep it going, please!
Dumbles chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Wow! This is one of the better 'Harry inhabits his old body' fics I've read, good work! I think Hermione may be a bit OOC though, but otherwise a hearty well done. I hope updates come soon (I have just read all 19 chapters to dare in one go so I have no idea what your usual frequency is like)

Good going!
Eveline chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Happy New Year!
Meadow7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
sorry harry but i dont think being wrinkled is such a great thing perhaps you should go with the ghostly look instead
ruby2360 chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I can understand Harry in his place many would do the same
Bon Qui Qui chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
I really love this story so far! I haven't seen this take on the 'Harry goes to an alternate dimension' theme before. Harry's treated as a child and he's still and adult and Hermione is in Slytherin! Which I must admit is my favourite part of this story. Your portrayel of her character is rather spot on in my opinion. What else can I say? You're excellent and keep it up!
3,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »