Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
bellamy1506 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Great take on the magical world!
Mistress Storm chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
w- easy enough chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
oh gosh, this is such a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
nt52 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
UR story are amazing! I luv it! But I am wondering is there going to be any romance for Harry in the future? Slash or maybe M/F? After all a great story hav all the components, including romance:D
RedBlueFish chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hah, Flamel speaks in Old English. For some reason I've never considered that, even though it makes perfect sense. The rude goblins were great too. I liked your interpretation of the PS's impact on the world. We don't see much of that in canon, but it does give one immortal life and unlimited wealth-of course it's going to be a BIG DEAL. Please update soon, I look forward to seeing HP in Hogwarts again.
Shade101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
SunshineTakara chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Thanks for the update!
SunshineTakara chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I think its brilliant that Harry is an Assessor!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Love the story :) Can’t wait for the next update :D
mamakuzkina chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Thank you! This is a very interesting story. With pleasure I will continue to wait.
P.S. I do not know English at all, google translator - my best friend.
rayningnight chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Woo! 2,000th review!
Anyway, this story is awesome. Simply. Awesome.
The characters, though slightly changed, are beautifully written and portrayed. They don't seem out of character even though it's a different universe, and the reader (me) can understand why every other person thinks like 'this.' Mystery is thrown in since you don't drop obvious things that make the reader want to pound their head for Harry NOT to notice, and I like that - the fact that you make us know what Harry knows, and nothing more.
Sirius is awesome, and I love the Black family and other pureblood things. One thing I don't understand is how Longbottom isn't being ostracized for being friends with a Slytherin (Harry). Another is how and why Snape is acting the way he is - what happened to him?
Lastly, when the heckens are you going to update? I'd like a schedule - or at least some sort of comfort that you haven't dropped this story. You've got me hooked, and I now must find another alternate universe/parallel reality story.

Good day.
Loremaster chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
This is a spectacular story! Your portrayal of Magical society is amazing in addition to characterizations, though you should explore the point of view for minor characters better. Furthermore, your writing is very good as well as your dialogue. Keep up the good work!
Hermia Granger chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
couldn't login, sorry. If the Wolfsbane is under Lily's name then the profit could go to the Harry Potter Foundation, providing the scholarships for Half-bloods (suitable because harry himself was a half-blood.), right?
Daedreamer chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Interesting! I like your magical theory idea and that it doesn't completely discard the idea that purebloods have some advantage compared to muggleborns.
A fan of yoursD chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
I really loved this fanfic up to this point! It's amazing and I siriusly (see what I did there - overused I know...) hope you continue it because I love reading it. It is brilliantly written and you are absolutely fab for publishing it to share with the online community! I wish I could be as dedicated as you to writing stories! Keep up the good work. ! ;) xx
3,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »