Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
ripper34 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
good chapter
RamenKnight chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Well, that was unexpected. You made grandfather black rather likable despite his faults. Thanks for the update.
Lloryn chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Think just got interesting! I hope you update soon, can't wait to read more )
her-my-own chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
AMAZING
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
You keep saying there is tension and awkwardness between Harry and Sirius, but we don't see it really. I think it's mentioned once. They seem to get along fine.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Well, that escalated quickly. Good move on Harry's part, showing off his Slytherin tendencies. Unfortunately, here appears again ourfavourite guilt-ridden hero.
Good chapter
The King in White chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
"First he tugged Slytherin's Locket from Arcturus' neck and placed it around his own, then he summoned a quill and parchment, dipped the dib in the puddle of congealing blood on the floor, and began to write. 'The Dark Lord has been avenged! Arcturus Black dared insult the purity of the line of Slytherin and has been justly punished for it. All who spread such lies will meet with the same fate!' With a few more spells he signed the note with the Dark Mark and pinned it to Arcturus' body."

You actually wot m8?
Phoenix-Tears-101 chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely amazing and I can't wait till the next chapter :)
twilightserius chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
aww damn it he totally forgot about it. heh hope snape jacked it so he has more money or even say one of the house elves to treat their master. anyone but an idiot of the darks following. read more later
Mohoro chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
Holy smokes. I did not see that coming! I read your story awhile back and noticed that there were quite a few updates so I just reread it all and wow...I can't believe I havnt kept up with this. I love timetravel fics and dimensional travel twists if I can find them so having to of them together turns into a true guilty pleasure for me. On top of that the story is written well and from what I can tell the facts all line up.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Cupcak3 chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
the sadness of the last part of this chapter made my eyes ache. wonderfully well written story.
RubyJewel230 chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
This chapter was dark and totally of the hook! I cannot for the next installment!
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful!
Clell65619 chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Lovely. Just Lovely. The best Dimensional Traveler Harry story I've ever read. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Just found your story and it has me hooked. I can't wait for the update to see what happens next.
3,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »