Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Darth Drafter chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Good update. It would be interesting to see the Ministry try to strong arm the goblins and get curb stomped for their trouble. I tend to agree that a lot of what Rowling wrote didn't make sense and could have been done better. Luckily for her and her bank account, the rest of what she wrote was still worth reading... or at least it was until she went all teen angst and camping trips from hell on us.
nalini.moorthy.16 chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Ah-mazingly epic
Proper the Incredible chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
I'm glad you're still writing! This chapter must have taken a lot of work.
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter. I really like this story and can't wait to read what happens next.
SemenDemon chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter. I really like the twist you put on the philosophers stone.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
I really enjoyed the Sirius/Minister scene. Felt like the Minister Minister UK comedy.
The Green Eye chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Haha Lockhart again lol. Awesome chapter as usual! Can't wait for the next one! :D
greeneyedwickeddragon chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
haha. I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FateBurn chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter and I really liked your take on the whole situation about the Stone, please continue soon cant wait to see how second year will be like with the current situation in the world at large in the fic.
DarthLelouch M2 chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
I hope Harry should not interver with Voldemort before his graduation...and maybe a war with the Golbin shoud be welcome...

Bonne chance.
joniskpelare chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Nice idea about the Stone and how it connects to the economy. Look forward to the next chap.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Believable and disturbing lecture in DADA. Keep it up.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Thank heavens! AN UPDATE! LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Hmm... So when will you reveal who stole the stone?
LuxEterna1 chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
great chapter
why did harry panic that voldemort was truly immortal now afaik the stone only protects from death of age and not from being killed and harry already managed to kill LV once so whats the problem (except that voldemort will roam around much earlier than anticipated)?
as for the philosophers stone AN it might have been that a making a new stone would have taken too much time to complete before he ran out of elixir or it would take a price that he wouldnt be willing/able to pay twice...
or flamel was simply wary of living and created/consumated the elixir simply out of habit and waited for a reason why/when he should die
3,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »