Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
KK chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Out of curiosity, why didn't you have Sirius and Harry/Orion say that they knew about the Horcruxes from Kreature or Regulus. If there was one way to get the Blacks behind them even more than already it would be that. I know by the end of the chapter it's a mute point but I'm just wondering.
Delta42 chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
If Sirius was just giving Harry the Potter vault, it would be easier for her to acquire money. So Sirius is right about him not needing the money. But why would Harry say no to it in the first place? I get your reasons that Harry didn't get it himself, but this time Sirius got the money for him, why would he still say no?
Johannes de Silentio chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
Hey, awesome epic story you got going on here! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Blitzstrahl chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Hermione and the others can call themselves "New Bloods" rather spiffy I think.
Also I'm face palming over pure blood idiocy. The Gaunts where famously destitute, then all the sudden they forget.
Blitzstrahl chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Funny isn't it that Umbridge herself is a half blood with a muggle mother and squib brother, who like Tom is hiding behind her pure blood father, like Tom and his mother.
Blitzstrahl chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
You know a more "tasteful for the Purist" way to introduce the truth to Pure Bloods was that Merope seduced the wealthy muggle to steal his fortune after Marvolo and Morfin where sitting out a sentence in Azkaban, but Merope not having a post OWL level education forgot to use contraceptive charms/potions and birthed Tom. Then the "Investigation" led to finding out Tom is muggle raised and hid the truth about his blood by using Parselmouth as a smokescreen.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I agree with your Magical Geography, Greece is still a bunch of city states, Thrace and Dacia are still countries and the like.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Your version of the ritual was hilarious.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Always have loved the twins!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Why am I crying?
lazybum89 chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
This is a fantastic story and I'm looking forward to more. :-)
TakeItE-zay chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
I hate it when all the good fanfictions authors never continue their fics!
laurenrulez1 chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Continue soon please
Windninja1000 chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
I'm pretty sure that Hermione just made things worse... I hope I'm wrong though... On another note I hope you'll add something to this fic that addresses Hogwarts bullying problem, I can't tell you just how said I was when it mentioned Sally-Ann Perks dropping out of Hogwarts because of it. Though it is true that Ravenclaw does have a really bad problem with that... Even though Flitwick is known as one of the nicest if not the nicest professors.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 24 . 6/22/2015