Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
Can't get over the family fluff :)
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
Oh my, that was a very cute chapter :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Oh my gosh! This is awesome :)
CrownClown.14th chapter 26 . 2/26/2017
love it
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2017
Argh! Last chapter (as of yet, at least). I read through it all in a day...
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2017
Oooooh snap! Plot thickens! Afleidt SPELL is undeniably catchier than SPEW..
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2017
That last sentence made me laugh inwardly, good to see that your voldy has retained some of the melodramatic characteristics of his canon counterpart :p. Also, poor Harry, finally finds a grandfather who is alive and likes him and then loses him like that. You really like tugging on heartstrings don't you :p. Oh, I really liked the bit of self-reflection Harry had there as well! I hadn't even realised that his behavior shows some similarities to Dumbledore's! Really made me think about how we can often justify our own actions far better than those of others, after all, we're the only know all our own motivations... All in all, great chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more, more, mooooore!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2017
I have no clue what the DLP forum is, but I for one am greatly enjoying this story. The plot thickens and I like it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2017
A little over halfway and loving the story! You've really managed to add some fun and original ideas I've not seen around before and your writing style is very pleasant, keep it up!
Td03 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
The next time I die, I better stay dead.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/12/2017
Please update!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I've read quite a few fics where Harry is reborn/transported to another world, but not one which such a coherent, excellently crafted premise. No character-bashing either, which is a definite plus. This story goes straight to my favorites list. I can't wait to see where it goes!
DragonXKuro chapter 26 . 2/4/2017
Sigh. I wonder if this fanfic has been dropped? A really good read :)
TheRainyAbe chapter 23 . 2/3/2017
Six Foot Assassin chapter 22 . 2/2/2017
Well Harry sure is a fuck up. I don't see how this is any different then your version of canon. Things happen somehow different but Harry still can't get anything right if he drank Felix Felicis.
3,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »