Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Cynical0range chapter 22 . 12/3/2015
Yes. The mission could have so easily been a success with Harry's knowledge. He should have immediately stunned Sirius after he drank all the potion. The inferi would have never been awakened and Arcturus never died. Perhaps it's unfair of me, but Harry let his carelessness born of arrogance take the life of an incredible man. So much for thinking that he is supposed to be the one to protect Arcturus and Sirius and not the other way around. Harry is the only one who left the cave unscathed while one is dead and the other poisoned. Though I am very pissed that you killed off Arcturus, the character definitely grew on me, I am still willing to continue and hopefully find out why you had to kill him off in the first place.
Cynical0range chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I just love the way both Evander and Ernie talk.
Cynical0range chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
love that scene at the end. draco is an unbelievably adorable brat. he's seriously growing on me. that spoiled little ferret who would have thought? he's certainly more endearing than ron had ever been.
Cynical0range chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
oh dear. why do i get a bad feeling about sirius going after the ring by himself?
Cynical0range chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
have i mention how much i adore this ability you came up with? it's a rather brilliant ability, and to think harry ironically possesses it!
Cynical0range chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
harry's friendship with the twins is so heartwarming, i love it! there was just something about this chapter's opening scene that really captivated me. maybe because harry is actually enjoying himself and let go his self-appointed responsibilities for a change. i would very much like to see more of a carefree harry who could experience the hogwarts years he should have got but never did. as for your question i think i prefer if you continue referring to him as harry otherwise it would be very easy to see him as an oc.
Cynical0range chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
omg this is the first time i've read a fic where hermione is sorted into slytherin. i've actually even read a fic of ron being sorted into slytherin but never hermione! that was a shock. but i am so incredibly excited! i love hermione and i am very intrigued at what she would be like being shaped by slytherin rather than gryffindor.
Cynical0range chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
hi, i don't know if it was on purpose but harry apparated from france to england before he got that wand in knock turn alley. i always thought that apparition can only be done with a wand? if you decided to make it possible wandless then the part where harry couldn't shrink his clothes or glamour himself wandlessly doesn't match up. i just had to point this out because it kept bugging me. so is harry able to wandless magic or not?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
I'm getting Hermione feels.

Tom is not good at hiding from Harry.*Clicks tongue.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
I'm with Harry on this. Tom does have an ongoing obsession with anagrams.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
The feels are attacking me. But i'm trying to see if that will work or not.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
Luna is so lovable here.

Well what do you know? She was right, and we have more Volde to come.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Stupid Board of Governors. Idiots they are.*Further grumbling.* Love Sirius though.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Mwahahaha! Harry still has to deal with Lockhart but he doesn't have Parsel
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
The Philosopher's Stone stolen? We must get to the bottom of this!

Good job Snape! And Draco kept his