Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
ZoeisZbest chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
I haven't found such a great well developed story in such a long time! Don't feel pressured to update and focus on continuing writing such a great story.
ironhair chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Rereading
Guest chapter 26 . 11/24/2017
Hi there! First time reader of this story and holy cow it’s amazing! I want to know what’s going to happen with each subplot! It’s so well done and I’m incredibly impressed with your work. Thank you for your efforts and I hope that we will be able to see more of this story soon!
YokaiAngel chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~~~
LoveSpock chapter 26 . 11/18/2017
Great storyline! So exciting! Will you continue writing this story?

Looking forward to more.

:-)

Zurver chapter 26 . 11/15/2017
Please update soon
World Theory chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
After reading the first two paragraphs or so, and having read the story description, I thought of a funny way this might have gone…

What if Harry decided to just get ruthless the next time around, and become an Uncomfortably Bright Dark Light Lord, who just goes around murderizing all the purebloods. I figured it might be likely if he was especially bitter about the outcome of the war.

Having actually finished reading the first chapter, or rather, the Prologue, I guess that Uncomfortably Bright, Dark Light Lord Harry, isn't as likely anymore.

My thoughts may still be influenced by the previous story I was reading. It was a fanfic in the pretty grim dark setting of the Worm-verse. (From Worm, by Wild Bow)
Lila Dunmare chapter 26 . 11/6/2017
Great read ! Too bad it's not updated anymore...
BlackWishBone chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
So...would the " mothers" family consider Harry as a heir as well? Or as he won't show up on the family tree they will still consider him a bastard
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Wouldn't that be moot point once he's inside Gringotts and asked to prove who he was? Or anywhere with a blood quill
Shetan20 chapter 26 . 10/12/2017
Thank you for a very enjoyable update.
coalsport chapter 16 . 10/11/2017
Omg I love it that you made him an Assessor. It's so cool! Whis I had that talent(;
Coalsport chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
If everyone knew Lupin was a werewolf then why did he attend the French festival? Oh and it makes me want to cry on how bad werewolf right are. It's just so sad!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2017
I am sorry but I just can't continue to read this fic. There are just so many blanks! First why did Harry not tell Tom he was leaving and second why did Tom let a 10 year old that looks like 7 year old work for him. Was no one suspicious? Also what is Harry's explanation to knowing that Scabbers was actually Pettigrew. Also how come no one questions Harry on how he suddenly became a total other person after d blood adoption! It's hard to believe that nobody is suspicious about this. It's also hard to believe how prejudiced everyone in d wizarding world is towards muggleborns and half-bloods I mean they make up more than half of d wizarding world. I think your writing is good and Sirius's and Harry's relationship ship is great too but I just do not like ur story.
ego.clamavi.in.nocte chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
I somehow read that line as
Harry was very glad he had married his bestfriends Fred and George.
Kill me. Now. Please.