Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
oooh this is gooood. eagerly awaiting updates!
KBTEAS chapter 26 . 6/13
YOU CAN'T STOP NOW! The entire wizarding world is falling apart and you just stopped. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please continue this story - it really is wonderful and I admit to being hooked. I need to know what happens next. I can't handle total chaos very well - it drives me nuts. And you're a fantastic writer and have an amazing story in the works. I will definitely check out your other stories, but will beg you in the meantime to finish this one.

Hope you are well and that things are okay! You're amazing!
manapohaku2 chapter 26 . 6/11
okay, this took me all day to read but wow my eye's hurt and I'm really tired but still looking forward to the next to chapter.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 26 . 6/11
This story is extremely good. I hope you would consider continuing it. I am excited to see how Sirius's talk with the goblins go. Hermione while very smart is blind sided by her in ability to keep an open mind or understand a certain finesse is needed to reach her goals. With the path she is on now, I can't see any other outcome but for it to all blow up in her face. When that happens I wonder what the effects will be on Orion. After all he basically did vouch for her with due to his accessor ability.
Spazzman29 chapter 24 . 6/7
Hermione is going to get every Muggleborn killed. She has again made an organisation about something she has no understanding of.
RenegadeForLife chapter 26 . 6/7
I'd like to read more of this.
Spazzman29 chapter 10 . 6/6
Slytherin Hermione was too out there you should have put her in neutral territory in Ravenclaw.
bookgirl113 chapter 25 . 6/6
Hermione is such a self-sabotaging fool! I agree that muggleborns face a crap ton of prejudice, but this is the one sure way to rub EVERYONE the wrong way, and avoid making any allies. And who cares that Harry has done so much to help her and consistently been her friend despite her bitchiness in return- he's just another slimy Slytherin pureblood, after all!
bookgirl113 chapter 5 . 6/5
What a bloody idiot! If money spoke so damn loudly for Sirius, he never would have gone to Azkaban in the first place!
Paul Clatt chapter 3 . 6/5
This is great! The fic is written well without too many grammatical errors, and that helps me enjoy things a lot more.
Paul Clatt chapter 2 . 6/5
So far so good. Really interesting way to bring Harry into an AU.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 26 . 6/3
Loving this, hopefully when they get to fourth and fifth year Harry will let Daphne get closer to him. Memories or not he's still going to have the brain and hormones of a teenage boy, and besides Daphne seems pretty mature so far anyway. Regardless he's accepting his new life as Orion and changing his views, I'm hoping to see him with Daphne, I'm a big fan of the pairing.
KnowPein chapter 26 . 5/28
update plz
Camro chapter 1 . 5/24
I love this story ! The way you portray the characters is really interesting. This is my favorite time travelalternate universe Harry Potter story so far
Please keep updating I am looking forward to your next chapter
Phailen chapter 1 . 5/23
I think this is the first story I've read where the 'explain the death and new life' intro has been interesting. Dobby's characterization was on point and using him as the one that explains the whole new life concept was refreshing. Great start!

-Phailen