Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
laurenrulez1 chapter 24 . 6/24
Continue soon please
Windninja1000 chapter 24 . 6/22
I'm pretty sure that Hermione just made things worse... I hope I'm wrong though... On another note I hope you'll add something to this fic that addresses Hogwarts bullying problem, I can't tell you just how said I was when it mentioned Sally-Ann Perks dropping out of Hogwarts because of it. Though it is true that Ravenclaw does have a really bad problem with that... Even though Flitwick is known as one of the nicest if not the nicest professors.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 24 . 6/22
THIS IS SO AMAZING, and I love Orion! Update soon~
SilverShadow123 chapter 5 . 6/22
Will Harry start calling Sirius "Dad" now? I'll admit, I'm looking forward to when or if that time comes.
LittleLlamaGirl chapter 24 . 6/21
I've just discovered your story, and I've truly enjoyed it. It is well-structured, interesting and the character development is great. Keep up the great work!
Momorulz chapter 24 . 6/18
Love it so far wonder if SPELL come toe to toe with voldermort
Shadow chapter 24 . 6/16
I really like the idea of your story
it eems much mre real than most of the similiar ones I red
ds862 chapter 24 . 6/15
Just found your story and it's awesome! I look forward to reading more when you can find the time to write. Well done!
Midori Ookami chapter 24 . 6/14
Hermione has really put her foot in her mouth this time. I'm predicting a not so favorable outcome from the development of this new society. I love all the little twists and building of wizarding culture that you've created, doesn't matter how many times I read this fic I still find it interesting. Looking forward to seeing how this story continues to develop, and hoping you write more soon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 6/13
intriguing chapter. good.
Marie chapter 24 . 6/9
Thanks for the update!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 24 . 6/8
That SPELL could become something big or really damaging for muggleborns
DammitJim chapter 24 . 6/6
Interesting story!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 15 . 5/31
Having read the Harry Potter books as an adult, what I got from the Ariana subplot was that she'd been raped, though of course JKR wouldn't say that explicitly in a children's book.

This could have resulted in PTSD, which would, in addition to being a problem in and of itself, also produce lots of dangerous accidental magic.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 11 . 5/31
"All death eaters are bigots, but not all bigots are death eaters"

The most hated character in the entire Harry Potter series (even more than Voldemort) is, without doubt, Dolores Umbridge, who was very much a bigot, but also not a death eater.
3,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »