Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
BarbedCaress chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
Now comes war
Alexisjames92 chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
Please continue this, you've got such a great knack for storytelling. Im thoroughly enjoying your take on a familiar plot.
BarbedCaress chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
I like the interaction between Walburga and Sirius.
Well done!
chain.reader chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
Frankly, you've drawn this Goblin issue out too much, as long as you take for granted that the Goblins are a somewhat separate nation/entity/whatever, then the minute they withhold gold from the wizard nation it would result to war.
Immediately, no fuss, no discussion, no delays... your delaying it makes no sense. Whether the wizards win or not is another matter...
This also brings to question the very idea of the books having the Goblins hold the Wizarding economy's only bank... can you say *HUGE PLOT HOLE*! :P
Fast Frank chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
The true solution to the monetary crisis would be, going on the silver standard and demonetization of gold, but that's not going to happen.
Fast Frank chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
I've finally convinced myself that it is reasonable that Harry (either time) never thought to use a syphon.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
If it weren't for JKR having Christmas trees at Hogwarts, it would have been easy to have the old pureblood families to dismiss them as "newfangled customs brought in by those upstart Germans". (Victoria and Albert)
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
The "lesson" seemed like a calculated attempt to drive the new muggleborns out of Hogwarts and the Wizarding world.
TheHollowClown chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
Awesome, can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!
moodysavage chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
Oh wow. You know I was so disappointed when the grandfather died, and felt sad that this Hermione doesn't seem able to really be friends with Harry, but forget all that right now. Is Sirius really going to tell the goblins about the cup? About Voldemort trying to get them to start a war? Other stuff! I think the Goblins will keep it a secret because they don't trust wizards but they will make a deal because it is in their best interest. I hope you post more soon!
Adara Starborn chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
I love your story. Please update soon
moodysavage chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
I know I'm not caught up reading this since I just found this story... but I'm really liking it. I especially liked how Harry read Snape and Dumbledore. I found myself hoping they would find out he's Harry Potter since they seem to have lost something with his death. Like they have no purpose and that failure was overwhelming. Maybe helping with the potion will help Severus.
HarrryPottter chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
When will you post the next chappie?
Roma Vivit chapter 26 . 10/21/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
I think Harry is stupid to dismiss the warning of the Divination Professor. She did predict Voldemorts defeat and Pettigrews escape in canon if I am not mistaken. And now she fortold Voldemorts return in August ("eights hour") if he would have listened and not shoved her off as insane drunk. The Philosophers Stone being stolen should have been his first guess to take the warning seriously. But whatever, ranting about an fictional event and fictional character won't help me.
3,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »