Reviews for A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story
Tommy14 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I am so glad to read another chapter to this story. I feel sorry for Sirius trying to deal with the Hogwarts Board to make changes. Dumbledore seems to know how to deal with them and comes out ahead..must be the years and years of experience dealing with the Board.
Eveline chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Love it! I can't wait to see what Sirius is gonna do , please update as soon as you can!
RamenKnight chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Job well done. glad to see another update, thanks for that. Poor Sirius, politics he no good at.
fraewyn chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
lmao! Not again! lol
Can't wait for more!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
What about Snape? He's Death Eater, but not a bigot.
Talenyn01 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I really like your story. Don't let the haters get you down!
Summercloud chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
This is a really enjoyable story! My favorite part was Harry turning out to be an Assessor-I had a suspicion that you were trending that way, but it was even funnier than I thought. Thanks for posting, and I'm looking forward to more!
exillion chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
So...if a white cacausian family were to adopt a black family, would that kid be half-white? or does his skin get bleached or something? While the idea of this whole issue is interesting, it also sounds pretty stupid. I mean, it makes no sense in the psychological side of things. And blood involved? Especially around kids? The wizarding world is pretty modern, despite it's barely functioning technology, but involving blood around kids, people like the Weasly matriarch would go bonkers.

Also, if a pureblood family were to adopt a todler, does that mean the baby has to suddenly speak and invoke the rite to be involved? Do kids, who were once orphaned, now say something like this that suddenly changes their apperance? This is seriously messed up even by my weird standards. And seeing Harry, who desprately wants to get out of the lime-light, is suddenly found a way to escape such a fate due to the author's dues ex machina, it just seems more like a cop out, makes things less interesting, and...well, wouldn't you want to see Harry somehow brought back to life and the secrets revealed?

As much as I like the story, and while it's interesting, this whole thing adoption ritual crap was a huge turn off. Besides which, I come here to read Harry Potter, some some ooc that looks like Black. I came here to see Harry's messy hair, his green eyes, and other attributes that makes Harry, Harry. Not...this...
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
delightful
riverlover chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Ahh you can't leave it there. Such a wonderful new chapter with an awful cliff hanger. :) I love the new twists that your universe has created and how Sirius and Orion are developing. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Charmedbyfire chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful chapter again! Haha the board of governors was entertaining

And don't worry about DLP they hate on a lot of entertaining stories. They even dislike esama, and I always enjoyed her stories T_T
X59 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter.

I just love how Sirius was able to manipulate Moody like that.
GreenOnBlack chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
thank you for the new chapter!
purple sky always chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Hmm, so Voldermort is coming back earlier. That might be very interesting.
faye50free chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I just found your story this morning and just finished in time to fix dinner. This is one of the most original Harry gets a second chance stories that I have read. Looking forward to more great reading, thanks.
3,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »