Reviews for PIPEDREAMS
Dugleik chapter 28 . 9/12/2006
Brilliant story.
Shakia chapter 28 . 12/11/2004
Aw man, totally awesome story again! :D Love the Harper/ Beka moments, the plot and everything was terrific! ;) I can never get enough of your stories Paris, have never not adored one of them! :D
Shakia chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
Dang, I haven't even finished reading the story and I can't resist reviewing! I am shocked that I haven't read this one yet, though This is totally one of my favorite stories ever Paris! (no suprise ther ;) ) Awesome, totally awesome job, I am totally on the edge of my seat! :D You are fantastic with these :D (lol, loved the part with Harper singing "jingle bells" XP)
Mary Rose chapter 28 . 7/18/2002
I really liked this story. Good job.
lauriena chapter 28 . 6/27/2002
yeah it's done, it was a sweet ending. I finally got back to here (I would get so far and the website would shutdown) Anyways it was a great story.

I never got your e-mail but i have have nothing but problems with it. I am switching to yahoo or netscape pretty soon. (Lor starts beating her e-mail software with a hammer, turns around sees a blowtorch and smiles)
Bolo chapter 27 . 6/12/2002
Good but sad that its comming to an end.
fanficaddict chapter 27 . 6/12/2002
*sniff* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! that was so moving...so sweet! Thank you! :D
Lauriena chapter 27 . 6/12/2002
awww... you really did have a plan. Here I though you me and raven were all writting the never ending stories. That's ok I like what you have. Can't wait to see the next part
Bolo chapter 26 . 6/12/2002
I think that Harper has to go through this alone, besides I'm sure that if he had to he could do what need to be done. The wait is killing me!
Diamond-Raven chapter 26 . 6/12/2002
Yippee! Another chapter! I did tell you that I find that Tyr/Beka scene so sweet, didn't I? He's exactly the kind of person she needs right now. The part about Dylan also getting into it was really fitting too. I was wondering if you were going to tie him into this somehow. When Harper found out the Maru was gone, I nearly broke my computer. I mean, how many damn times do those two have to chase after each other? Poor Harper.

Okay, now you have to go and quickly write another chapter, one in which Harper either wakes up or he finds the Maru. :D :D :D

Raven
Lauriena chapter 26 . 6/12/2002
a magog raid. poor harper. (ok i know I know i say that too much) wow the twist you throw into this story. The ending was so sweet (I love beka harper scenes can you tell)

oh and my e-mail server is being bad and i didn't get your email

lor
Lauriena chapter 25 . 6/12/2002
sorry I havewn't reviewed in forever. Darn work anyways great chapter. heehee always a little dehydrated, sorry that comment to raven was anatomy coming back to haunt me anyways that line made me laugh. guess I have to beat away those plot bunnies and finish my story now.
Diamond-Raven chapter 25 . 6/8/2002
You think my song's annoying? Try writing Vex's death scene with the oscar meyer weiner song humming around in your head. I'm telling you, it nearly killed me. Anyway, what the hell did you do to Harper, huh? You can't just throw him into shock like that! (this coming from the person who's killed him once, made him commit suicide once and made him attempt it like fifty times).

Okay, I'm over it. Great scene with Tyr coming in to help with Harper and then going to Beka to find out what's wrong. He obviously cares alot about both of them, and can't help but show it at certain times. I can't wait for the next part! Write fast! I want to see if Beka goes and talks to Harper, or if Tyr does something to help!

Besides, you owe me. I did two new chapters just for you, oh impatient one.

Raven
Raven chapter 24 . 6/6/2002
Hang on, give me a minute. Have to grab a Kleenex. Hang on. Alright, here we go.

Wow! That's all I have to say. I wasn't expecting that at all. I always thought that Harper's secret was going to be a big one, but I never thought it would be this. It came as such a shock. Harper never leaves his friends behind, especially people who are like family to him. Wow. I'm in complete awe right now. You're amazing, you know that? Okay, slowly getting a minimal hold on myself. I loved how Harper hid the wire in his arm. I was cringing the entire time, but it was brilliant. The whole thing was fantastic. Wow. Now I'll just sit here, tapping my foot and humming something as equally annoying as the oscar meyer song until you write up another chapter. How about that lamb chop one? I forget how it goes, but it'll come to me.

Oh, yeah! (Raven clears her throat) 'This is the song that never ends, it keeps on going my dear friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never...'

Raven (sitting here with a big, evil grin)
Bolo chapter 24 . 6/5/2002
He didnt leave her to die, he thought she was dead and being from Earth run first think later.