Reviews for Mirror
Her mother couldn't have died before she was born or she wouldn't be her mother as she would have been unable to give birth to her. Great story though. :)
Chloe chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Plz write another chapter this one was great!
AmeliaJane14 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
sofipatch chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Quizá no entiendas esto porque esta en español pero me encanto tu historia :)
Ojala actualices pronto
5veggiesthatkill chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
you need to do more with this than just replace clarys line with jace's
KatLovesSourpatch chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Will you update? Pretty Please?
ranfom passerby chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Why am i now only seeing this reverse fics after months of trying to find them! I love you so muchfor doing thissss
SashaMonroe chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
OMG! This so freaking perfect! I love the switch! I am so excited to see how the rest of the story goes, even though its pretty much City of Bones just different. Please continue!
renjutori chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I really like this story, but there are a lot of holes in it. Jace knows the names of many things he shouldn't, since he's had a mundane upbringing. He doesn't SAY he knows what they are, but the only descriptions of the Forsaken and Ravener Demons and seraph blades are their names, which coming from his point of view, isn't logical. You should probably fix that. Please update soon!

renjutori chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I liked this chapter too, but how does Jace know what a Ravener demon is? Clary is a bit OOC in this chapter, but maybe it's just because she was raised by the Lightwoods.

renjutori chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Wait a minute- I just thought of something that doesn't work! If you have read City of Glass, PM me and I'll tell you (I don't want to spoil anything for you!). Great chapter.

renjutori chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I really like the idea of the story. One correction- shouldn't the lock of hair be red, since Clary is the one who Jocelyn doesn't know is alive? Just saying. Great chapter. I think you did a great job switching their places, but making sure their personalities were the same.

Socratic Irony chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Omg. This is so BRILLANT! I like how you stay true to their personas yet switch the roles. Please update when you can?
leeny1996 chapter 6 . 3/6/2011

you should write more...and faster
CatchingFire54321 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Hey, I'm really enjoying this story. I was wondering how you were going to do the slap :) Update soon!