Reviews for Playing God
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 17 . 9/26
Absolutely brilliant! This story is very well written, with such a clever plot too. It definitely surprised me when I found out that it was actually Al all along! You had a lot of cleverly placed foreshadowing too which hinted at this, wowww. The parts with the time were very clever, starting and ending with the same time for the same event, hinting at the ending (which was rather sad). This is an amazing story!
Hisaishi chapter 17 . 6/20
Alphonse Elric chapter 17 . 3/26
WHAT THE F***KING ****?!
Steel3Alchemist chapter 16 . 3/26
Sooo... Al thought he was Ed and it looked weird to others who believed it and so he JUST REALIZED he was Al and NOT Ed and now he's trying to figure out where the heck Ed is and OMIGOSHTHISISSOCONFUSING!
pseudosavant chapter 17 . 1/25
Um, now that I'm thinking a bit more coherently, I'm kinda grateful that I hadn't scanned through the reviews before reading the story itself. People are really posting major spoilers, ya know.

But I still feel completely terrible. I blame you for that. But thank you for writing this up.
pseudosavant chapter 17 . 1/25
Oh, f****** s***.

This story is absolutely amazing.

And I'm very depressed at the moment. I think this is one of the only stories I've read that make me want to sit in the corner and wail in complete, utter misery.
willowleaf45 chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
First of all, I love you. And then I hate you.
This story was so beautifully written and I NEVER knew where it was going. You captured so many topics in this it was amazing. You should truly be proud of this. Thank you for writing it.
KoiAndJelly chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
What the fuckkkkk. Gkckbdvgusikmwpiv bmllalmnn
Good fic.
Great fic.
I'm dying a bit on the inside, but fantastic job. Favoriting this one for sure...
TheCandyChild chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Arcana Polaris chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
what th g. *fuck*.

I just

complete mindfuck over here like /what even/.
It was like wait, /shit/ plot twist and then the ending I just-

NarwhalWarlord chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
I can't even begin to describe my thoughts on this.

Your twist makes M. Night Shyamalan look like juvenile picture books.

My brain feels...

Yeah that was fantastic.

InDaBayou chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
Not to be weird or anything, but even after all these years nothing compares to the crippling ecstasy of reading this fic. I was almost scared to read it again and find my memory was better than the real thing, but every word you guys wrote was just as good as the first time around (maybe even better). So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being great at what you do (and making me squeal at the suspense like I did when I was 15!)
DarkStreetNostalgia chapter 17 . 1/16/2015
This was spectacular! It's been quiet a while since I've read anything put together this well. The characterization was wonderfully constructed. It feels strange to say that I loved how Alphonse lost himself to that extent but it was beautifully sorrowful.
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I decided to reread this for some reason... And it's all the worse because I knew already. So good, so terrible, all in one. Just... so beautifully messed up. And horrifyingly transfixing. Thank you for writing this, even if it messes me up.
luluhrh chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
. . . fuck. this story killed me. *crying*

it's beautiful. it's told wonderfully. it's deep, it's fantastic.

i want to murder something. it's. . . Al's gone. it's impossible.

i get the feeling that Ed's going to die soon, too.

anyway, fantastic job. it's amazing. thank you.