Reviews for Playing God
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 17 . 7/14
What the fuckkkkk. Gkckbdvgusikmwpiv bmllalmnn
Good fic.
Great fic.
I'm dying a bit on the inside, but fantastic job. Favoriting this one for sure...
NutellaKittens chapter 3 . 6/28
Aryn Jasper chapter 17 . 6/20
what th g. *fuck*.

I just

complete mindfuck over here like /what even/.
It was like wait, /shit/ plot twist and then the ending I just-

NarwhalWarlord chapter 17 . 5/17
I can't even begin to describe my thoughts on this.

Your twist makes M. Night Shyamalan look like juvenile picture books.

My brain feels...

Yeah that was fantastic.

InDaBayou chapter 17 . 2/20
Not to be weird or anything, but even after all these years nothing compares to the crippling ecstasy of reading this fic. I was almost scared to read it again and find my memory was better than the real thing, but every word you guys wrote was just as good as the first time around (maybe even better). So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being great at what you do (and making me squeal at the suspense like I did when I was 15!)
DarkStreetNostalgia chapter 17 . 1/16
This was spectacular! It's been quiet a while since I've read anything put together this well. The characterization was wonderfully constructed. It feels strange to say that I loved how Alphonse lost himself to that extent but it was beautifully sorrowful.
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I decided to reread this for some reason... And it's all the worse because I knew already. So good, so terrible, all in one. Just... so beautifully messed up. And horrifyingly transfixing. Thank you for writing this, even if it messes me up.
luluhrh chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
. . . fuck. this story killed me. *crying*

it's beautiful. it's told wonderfully. it's deep, it's fantastic.

i want to murder something. it's. . . Al's gone. it's impossible.

i get the feeling that Ed's going to die soon, too.

anyway, fantastic job. it's amazing. thank you.
wittyusernames chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
I'm like crying... What kind of horrible person ends something like THAT, I love it, and I hate I... I don't even know what to feel right now
wittyusernames chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
MINDBLOWN That was such a plot twist it's not even funny.
TheHaloFreak chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Wwwwaaaaaaahhhhh! I'm sobbing! Why the heck did you guys have to kill Ginny? What did that add! Besides more sadness? ALPHONSE! I loved the plot twist. I knew something was up what with the mirror and Hermione being all "braiding your hair..."
This story was kind of soul crushingly sad :( now I must go read something extremely happy to drag myself out of my pit of tears.
I enjoyed the sorta strange writing style of this story, even though I'm not usually into overly deep wordings.
ShadowPillow chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
You made me cry...
Rosario545675 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
You killed Al. You killed me too. Wwwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyy!? I swear, my heart has died. Al! Why!? Why did you kill him?! Sorry. I just felt extremely frustrated for a sec and decided to review again. But seriously?! He was just a cute little innocent kid! *bursts out crying* Way to rip my beating heart out! Author: I want to hug you, mourn, and kill you at the same time.
Rosario545675 chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
So beautiful, yet so horribly sad. I had tears in my eyes as I read this last chapter, and believe me when I say that I don't cry easily. Honestly, I could just imagine a sequel to this... but did Al really have to die? Its so sad... I wonder what Ed would do without him... he'd probably kill himself, give himself up in exchange for Al, or enter a zombie-like, work obsessed state, all which are extremely sad. In all honesty, I think this is a beautiful, emotional piece, and it feels like you really put your heart into it. Thank you, and thank god there's no equivalent exchange in this world, because I'd probably have had to give up a body part to read this story.

Rosa, feeling sad, yet strangely satisfied.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 15 . 9/25/2014