Reviews for Playing God
Someone chapter 17 . 4/22
Someone Presents -
The Official Guide to the reading of "Playing God" by The Flamel Cult!
. 1. Read "Playing God".
. 2. Lay on the floor.
. 3. Try not to cry.
. 4. Cry a lot.
Additional Help:
There might occur a need of heart transplantation, eyes matter refilling, and tongue surgery, since the entity is known for ripping hearts out of its victi-... Readers, making them cry their eyes out, and losing their words.
We wish you a nice reading. :3

PPPPS: Meh Is Dyin
PPPPPS: Meh Is Ded Inside
PPPPPPS: U Basturd
PPPPPPPS: Dat Lot P's
PPPPPPPPS: U 'No Wat Hav P?
PPPPPPPPPS: ALPHONSE
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPS: Imma Gou Cri Meh Ice Out
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS: Bye
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS: ;-;
Someone chapter 16 . 4/22
Okay, I seriously don't know what to say. This... Is THE best mystery fanfic I have EVER ridden. The little clues are just... Argh, I can't I freaking can't. I love the part with branding hair, it's just so clever, I can't. And the FREAKING feels. I FREAKING cried. I just FELT the pain. And the plot twist? I just can't. I won't say it because someone could have a habit of reading reviews before the story, but I find it simply "Fan-tastic" as one character would say(if you get that reference I freaking love you(even if you don't I still live you for this story)).
Overall, you are incredible, this fanfic is incredible, and FMA and HP are incredible.
Sincerely,
FUCK ME WHY DID U DO THIS
Ellanore chapter 17 . 10/26/2016
HhHHHHHHhhhhhH
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
Absolutely brilliant! This story is very well written, with such a clever plot too. It definitely surprised me when I found out that it was actually Al all along! You had a lot of cleverly placed foreshadowing too which hinted at this, wowww. The parts with the time were very clever, starting and ending with the same time for the same event, hinting at the ending (which was rather sad). This is an amazing story!
Raniero chapter 17 . 6/20/2016
genius
Alphonse Elric chapter 17 . 3/26/2016
WHAT THE F***KING ****?!
Steel3Alchemist chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
Sooo... Al thought he was Ed and it looked weird to others who believed it and so he JUST REALIZED he was Al and NOT Ed and now he's trying to figure out where the heck Ed is and OMIGOSHTHISISSOCONFUSING!
pseudosavant chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
Um, now that I'm thinking a bit more coherently, I'm kinda grateful that I hadn't scanned through the reviews before reading the story itself. People are really posting major spoilers, ya know.

But I still feel completely terrible. I blame you for that. But thank you for writing this up.
pseudosavant chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
Oh, f****** s***.

This story is absolutely amazing.

And I'm very depressed at the moment. I think this is one of the only stories I've read that make me want to sit in the corner and wail in complete, utter misery.
willowleaf45 chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
First of all, I love you. And then I hate you.
This story was so beautifully written and I NEVER knew where it was going. You captured so many topics in this it was amazing. You should truly be proud of this. Thank you for writing it.
KoiAndJelly chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
What the fuckkkkk. Gkckbdvgusikmwpiv bmllalmnn
Good fic.
Great fic.
I'm dying a bit on the inside, but fantastic job. Favoriting this one for sure...
TheCandyChild chapter 3 . 6/28/2015