Reviews for Under the Weather
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/18
Very nice. Elizabeth and Peter are probably the first people to care for Neal in this way in a long time. There is Mozzie of course, but El and Peter are special. Thanks for writing WC.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This is adorable. The idea of Elizabeth ushering the men out of the room too take care of Neal is great.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Aww. I like that. Peter broke into the house to see if Neal was alright. And both he and Mozzie had to be banned from the room. And of course, El taking care of her boy. Love it. Well done. :)

-TheOne(ThatLovesMomentsLikeThese)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
good story!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Haha that was cute. But the end made me giggle. Peter and Mozzie would be freaking out and Elizabeth banning them from the room. That's cute.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
really lovely
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aww, poor Neal! :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
aww, delightful H/C
Zemby chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So I came into this review box thinking about writing "awww that was so sweet I loved it."

And that's still totally true (because the ending gives me a warm fuzzy feeling).

But then I looked at the author's name and HI DG.

Totally stalking you on now. Ha!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was amazing! I loved this. Thanks for a really good story. I love when Elizabeth or Peter take care of Neal. So good.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love it! I'd love it even more to see things from Peter's point of view. Especially if he finds Neal on the floor.
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
poor baby Neal. :( But yay for mama El to the rescue! :)i really love it when El goes all mother-hen on Neal. :)
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/3/2011