Reviews for to wish impossible things
Riona chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Great Hyne, you're amazing. This is _beautiful_. You're an incredible writer, and I adore your work. Love it, love it, love it.
Eerie chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Gorgeous. So poetic. Your every sentence, no matter how short, carried so much weight and made Auron's thoughts all the more believable. I loved this. Keep on writing.
Filthy Warumono chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
WOW! I LOVE this fic! Absolutely LOVE it! *Drools* It was short, though, and didn't quite end the way many other Auron/Tidus fics are, which was why it was good. Original. Keep up the good work!
Regann chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
this is a wonderful story, short but with intense words to paint the mental image. great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
So poetic and pretty ) I love the imagery, and the choice of words.
Vireyda chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Your writing is just absolutely stunning! This is so chilling and utterly sad. Your choices of words and visuals are remarkable, like Tidus' words at the end. *sob* You know I love your work, right? Keep writing, please! You're fantastic! *runs off to sob in a corner*
SpazKit chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Hey, I thought it was pretty good. _ Liked it lots.
BlitheringBard chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Pure narrative poetry... beautiful work. *sniff*
Seishuku Skuld chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
O_O

*drools* That was so gorgeous, Miri-san! _

I'm a sucker for imagery, especially surrealist imagery. Heh heh heh... _

*grins*

That was great. *sighs*

Very angsty and dark, but I like that kind of stuff.

*huggles*
Miracle Shining chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
MIRICHAN! ::sniffles:: So pretty! You always break my heart the way that you write Auron and it's perfect! For this very heart wrenching fic, I shall provide a heart wrenching Jecht fic! ::huggles:: And congrats on the Kenshin nomination, it's brilliant!