Reviews for Night Written in the Stars
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very cute G/CC story. I really liked it.
Vaniti chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is wonderful. As a Chi-Chi and Goku writer as well, I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy the take you put on their wedding night. Too often ( perhaps I've only seen so much, however...) I find much of Goku and Chi-Chi literature to capture them with too much exaggerated "fluff" or shown in an inappropiate negative light. Seeing as how the two are so young when they got married, and Goku being especially naive, you could not have done a better job in outlining these "problems".

- "But I want to give it to you. I want you to do something with it, because it's not just mine and my Grandpa's. It's yours, too."

This was amazing; to me, it perfectly displayed Goku's character. His innocence, his childlike giving nature, and wanting to share his "treasure" with his new wife. And despite all the initial "traumatic" problems on their wedding night, Chi-Chi gradually comes to understand this man.

Your writing as a whole is excellent and done with fantastic description, keep writing!

~ Vaniti
Flight-of-the-Nightingales chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love this fic why hasn't it got more reviews? It's depressing how little GokuxChichi fans there are. You captured this perfectly, poor Chichi XD Brilliant work and I look forward to more!
passionCat chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This fic is absolutely darling. Things aren't always peaches & cream and I feel like this is something they'd totally tell Gohan & Goten, even grandkids and friends, hehe! A much more memorable wedding night experience than, erm, the usual. ;D

So I say: Bravo, bravo!

Very well written and nicely put together, too. Good job at keeping everyone in character. Good use of humor - hard for a lot of fics to pull off good humor.
gue22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
As only you can! Hilarious - just what I needed to console myself after this horrid hairdo I'm spotting on my head. I loved how he suggested the bucket - LOL, oh Goku! First order of business tmr is to DIG A HOLE! Ha ha ha it was just fantastic how poor Chichi was so disilusioned. I feel her pain, really, really feel her pain - lack of plumbing is no easy feat. It was wonderful, both very much in character, tho if I can say, Chichi did say in that episode after they got engaged still at the tournament that her father had already built them the most darling little home, so I don't think they had much of a problem in that dept. But if they had, this is definately probably how it went.

Thanx for the great piece.
Individual Lies chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ha nice. The birth of the nagging Chi Chi. lol Nah, kidding. I loved this story, it was very cute.
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aww, how sweet! One of my favourite couples! I've been neglecting reading finding rubble from rubbies since, quite frankly the lenght scares me... But if this is any indication of what's going to come, I will slowly tackle it!
gleeeeeeeeek chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
aww this stroy was so cute! go gokuXchichi! haha i m gonna be greedy now and ask for more because i enjoyed it too much! .