Reviews for Imaginary
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
is this it? please dont end it here
VampireNinja1706 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
so creative!
plus "Imaginary" is one of my favorite songs!
wolfofthemoon101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow... I have to agree with what everyone else has said. I have been thinking about doing something about dai in a psyche ward due to dark but I'm a bit put off now that yours has put mine to shame. Anyway this was deep and incredibly moving. Makes you wonder what you would do if you were dai. I personally think I would do something similar to what dai did. Well done, I bow to your writing skills and keep up the good work!
Nixcky chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was intense, it's hard to describe in words how great that was.
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was surprisingly sad...and...well sad. Ugh...sad, sad, sad...
Pheo the Flame chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
May I say that I cried a little? I hope so, since I just said it. :) I loved this, it was a bittersweet story (my favorite genre) and you really managed to tie the lyrics of "Imaginary" to the story very well. I don't know if I'd ever really think about any of the DN Angel cast ever singing Evanesence... but you made it work. This was great!

-Pheo
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow... Deep. Couldn't have made the song go any better with the story. I don't usually care too much for song fics, because they usually don't have very much creativity to them, but this had plenty. And it was amazing how you brought the song out. It was so sad.