Reviews for Strawberry Soda
Plucie chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Aww, this is really cute!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aww, I love Scorminique! They are the cutest, and this was the most adorable fluff about them, ever. Loved it :)
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Funny, well-writted, perfect. Perfect in the coolest way.
3354978 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was really good.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It was really cute!
evillygood chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was cute and so worth my time!
Fuckwittery Firecracker chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
D'aww. (:
Jillian Aerist chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow. O.O I totally never thought of this pairing!

I am surprised to say this, but I actually like the way you write them. It was very...um...I don't know the word for it?

...Anyway, I liked it. Thanks for writing! )

~Jill Juniper~
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh, that was wonderful! I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of this ship, but I enjoyed that immensely. :))
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love this story 3. I used to be a Rose Scorpius fan (and now that pairing bores me). Well I still am, but not a big one. I'm writing a story bout them and then suddenly I wrote a scene about Scorpius and Dominique. Weird pairing but I got interested lol. Good work btw :)
CommanderCatbug chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Yay! I get Merlin's love! Lol. Anyways, I really liked it, as it's one of my favorite NextGen pairings!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh, I do love me some fluff :)

Don't tell Amy, but ScorpiusDominique comes very close to RoseScorpius - and right here, I have never shipped them so much, ever.

I just adore your Dominique - she's so unlike I see her, but I love how much you flesh out your characters, and make it seem so canon :D

You are awesome. 'Nuff said.

BTW, is it weird I've never had Strawberry Soda? Maybe it's 'cause I'm British - I'll have to have a little hunt to see if I can find some, lol. /random
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OHHH! Oh oh oh! Oh! That was - oh! Oh no! You broke me! And my brain! And the universe! AND NO ONE CAN SPEAK COHERENTLY AND WE ALL HAVE TO COMMUNICATE LIKE OOMPA LOOMPAS AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

FLUFF MAKES ME HAPPY. :D

It also, apparently, breaks my brain..

Sorry. :P But yeah. Yeah yeah yeah! That was AWESOME! I swear I change my mind on who Scorp should end up with every time I read another one of your stories - at this point I am drooling over Scorp/Dom, but I still am fond of Scorpius/Lily. Just to see James say "I swear if you hurt her I will beat you up." Or something.

:D

Yeah, this was awesome. I was inches away from punching my computer screen every time Lorcan's name came across the screen..heh heh.
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Firstly, I must apologise for not reviewing sooner. I know I told you that my laptop crashed with the virus, but I feel that I need to apologise again D:

But anyway... This was amazing, like jadafbjfba fantastic.

THANKYOU SO MUCH! :D

I know my Dom is completely different to yours, but yours is just so perfect and all that. I especially loved her blue hi-light and the way his favourite colour is the orange-gold of her hair.

And I just kinda loved it all so... ;) AND SPIKES AND STARGAZER ARE THE BEST NICKNAMES EVER.

And yes, we /have/ to get more ScorpDom fics up! It's our mission in life ;)

Thank you so much for this... it's wonderful!
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aww. :')

It's cute, fluffy, and funny.:)