Reviews for Stormdancer
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I like to think of Wendy as the fairy tail version of gohan from dragon ball z
Elise chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This was beautiful. Really poetic. Loved it.
And I agree with you so much, I am quite put out by the fact that Wendy doesn't have awesome battles and moments when she just terrifies he opponent. Wind is so unbelievably destructive I can't believe her magic is for healing... (Helloooo tornadoes!) Okay she's still young, but even so...
Thanks for sharing!
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is so cute! I love it! and I totally agree. Even now I feel that she still has the short end of the stick.
FairLevy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
i'm not log in but still gonna leave a review... love the way u make Wendy stronger.. she is stronger ... (y) girl power love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That is undeniably true! I mean she can eat air almost anytime she wants! Just because she's a little girl...tch!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
luv it!
Syorein chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Uwah Awesome!
I know right? I mean everyone on Team Natsu has had a suicidal scene. Like Gray and the Iced Shell move. Erza and the Ethernion. And Natsu, all the time. How come Wendy doesn't have a sad, sappy suicidal scene?
Pikaskye chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I totally agree. it isn't fair that Wendy only plays as medical support. [DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT READ THE MANGA] and during the seven dragon fights, she even gets the crappiest dragon. oh wow, I can make clothes disappear..! good for you. I want to see an epic Wendy fight, where she totally kicks ass. I also say this for Lucy too, and she's one of the main characters!
I find the only girl in this series that is totally [for lack of a better word,] badass and takes the spotlight often is Erza. after the first couple of chapters\episodes of their introduction, Lucy and Wendy's mostly there for comical relief and backup. i'd like to see THEM fight the ultimate bad guy for once, rather than the big bad men [and scary woman] beat him instead!
anyways, great fic. your writing is descriptive and it flows nicely. I find there should be more Wendy fics like this out there. cheers!
theformulaofpudding chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wjcjhdgjejghe this is perfect! I could see her doing this. And I have to agree, Wendy has such potential to be a badass. BUT SHE GETS TO KILL A DRAGON SO YAY
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
There's no words for how awesome this fic is. No words. Except that it is incredible.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Not so much because she's a girl (two words: Erza Scarlet), but because she's younger and has relatively little combat experience. She kicked major booty in the latest manga chapters. Both adorable and very, very scary - Wendy to a T.
Kay Dragonhearth chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
IMO, Wendy would be really overpowered if she were older and loved to fight like the others :)). Also, Natsu is more of the focus of the story. Oh well, Wendy-chan has to play white mage, she's still really awesome though :D.
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love that final image! It's so easy to picture it in my head!
PurpleDiva888 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Patron me for reviewing when it has been already a year XD

But this was epic, and I definitely agree with you :)

Hehe, this goes to favorites ;)
Ismeme chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great fic. Wendy is so cute and I love how you portrayed her. The part about her holding hands with Gajeel and Natsu was heartwarming. I loved it