Reviews for Please don't Go
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. That's the first thing I've read in three years that's made me properly cry! You just captured it so well, the feelings when that happens...God, I felt like I was there, like I knew Chris...And those teachers who just don't have a fuckin clue when stuff like that happens - aaagh! You jus' wanna strangle 'em! And then the hopeful part at the end just finished it perfectly. Brilliant slice-of-life story, hope it got an A in English! Your writing style is so easy to read, too - you're a natural!:) Look forward to reading more of your stuff! :)

Rock on, peace out. XD
AJ
ForeverPurpleAndInLove chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow this was amazing! I love it so much! You have some real talent!
fishypop5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wow, that was soooo sad. :( your grammer wasnt that bad its better than mine and i may read that book. :D
faithlings chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I have to say this is amazing! Great writing and so very depressing, but still brilliant. I am jealous of your writing skills haha! x
Daniel and Jessica chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is the first story I read on Fan Fiction, and I thought it was really realistic how Erin started going off on the teacher. I really enjoy reading this short story of your. Keep keeping on with your beautiful short novel. Peace and Love always...

Daniel

The novel that my bro read to me was very realistic and i could see the crash when u have describe it was describe in this short story. I hope u that i would read more of ur story in the future.

Jessica