Reviews for The Cold Mask of Death
Thesonginthewind1 chapter 6 . 2/14
The birthday was Toshiro's!
ZERO chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Still no new chapters yet?
rickyp01 chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Ok, im currently in the middle of chapter 3 and i notice a bit of ikutski OOC,

His thoughts here state that his plan was: Get persona users, Kill the twelve,
In reality this was plan B. Plan A was, Lure the person that has 13 sealed inside here, Have 13's presence awaken the twelve, STRETCH FOR TIME WHILE KEEPING HIM UNAWARE OF THE DARK HOUR so that on the night of the full moon Mitsuru and akihiko would face the magicion. whose atributes are the ability to split itself into multiple entities keeping akihiko and mitsuru distracted and leading Minato and the inexperienced yukari to fight the magician, neither of which have ever summoned a persona and even if yukari could summon she wouldnt be strong enough to defeat the arcana shadows. Have Minato-makoto-whoever die at the magician, breaking the seal freeing death and causing the fall.

This is a common misunderstanding that i personally only realised recently but i just thought that i'd mention it in case you ever write another P3 fanfic then you can get it.

(still with such great abilities to manipulate and make his plans gauranteed to succeed to THIS EXTEND he still seems dumb for having his plans start with: Gain a hold of a trusted position in the kirijo group so i get resources i need, and then doing this by creating the technology required for timetravel, i mean how did he expect the people he'd rule in the new world to react to him having KILLED EVERYONE THEY LOVED, did he expect them not to timetravel and kill him before he ever succeeded? but im going on a rant here and might be overanalizing his plans a bit.)
sketchman64 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
i think the story is ok the way it is, but if u must reread it, then i wont stop u. But anyway keep up the great work and good luck with the rewrite.
AeroShylph chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
...well, review it is.
Since I am not a writer (nor a speaker) I sometimes unable to send my message in the most...correct way (seewhatimean).
The last 2ch, which is 4 and 5, were kinda boring. I mean the chapters for me don't really have any highlight and feels rather dragged. Although I consider dropping it half way on 4th I am still interested in the plot and hoping for some improvement. To be blunt, it feels like the whole chapters are going downfall.
As for the characters, it would be better to have one point perspective rather than changing between Toshiro and Minato. And Rukia feels way too quiet.
I'm sorry if I use the wrong term and couldn't get my message across.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Hey, this is an interesting story you have going on here. Let me ask you something. Is this going to be a romance fic? Hopefully not. This story does not need and romance, especially any with Toshiro, because I feel it will be a little to much. The story is great without it.
9tail-Naruto chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Slightly upset that I discovered this story now and not at an earlier time at which it was being created, but I'm glad that you may rewrite this story in the future and I shall keep you in my alerts.

Hope you'll write again soon!

Later!

9tail-Naruto
kalakauai chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
... so... nothing on Ichigo?
Crystal Lilac chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
AWSOME STORY! Please tell me this isn't discontinued
sketch chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
this is a great fan fic, keep up the good work, i cant wait for the next update.
Kuso Shroan chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
A very good begining - you capture your reader's attention with the first paragraph, which is an important skill to have. And not only that; each sentence is of importance, with a no-nonsense feel to it.

A top notch first chapter.
The Quiller chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Interesting concept, excellently delivered, and sprinkled with lots of original ideas to keep things fresh. As a fan of both Bleach and Persona, I think you've done justice to both worlds and meshed them in a way that makes a scary amount of sense. Even better, the story doesn't feel forced like so many crossovers do, since you always have a logical explanation behind almost every character motivation or game mechanic.

All in all, I can tell you've put quite a bit of thought into this, because it shows. Great job keeping the characters acting like themselves as well. This story is a ton of fun to read.

Looking forward to your next update enthusiastically!
Return of the Thief chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
This is a very good story, it's inspired me to write a crossover as well. Thank you very much for gracing P4/Bleach fans with such a great fic.
Cheezeburger chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I like it. I've never played the game,but I've Read bleach. I liked how you recaped without making it seem out of place for any new readers, and I feel caught up with whats going on. Nice job! :3
ShadowDragoon32 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Yo! Great chapter as usual, man, it was great to enjoy. The middle section with Junpei followed the original P3 stuff pretty closely, although I'm a little surprised that you didn't include Mitsuru's speech.

Anyway, this was an all-around fun read, and I hope you can update sooner next time. Or not, no pressure, haha.

Dragoon (it feels good to write that again 3)

P.S. I noticed on your summary that you spelled 'infiltrate' wrong. Might want to check that out XD