Reviews for Loose Lips
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
"I'll probably find it when we move. We'll be packing my stuff up, and I'll be like 'Hey Dad! I found it!' and we'll have a good laugh." Kurt curled up into the fetal position and slumped down across the seat.

LMFAO! This line mad me laugh the hardest! OMG!
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hilarious did you do a sequel with some kurt waking up and rembering everything but have to confirm to Burt love it.
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
L.
O.
L.

That was hilarious! Poor Burt though. He's gonna be scarred for life :p lol
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh my god, Kurt...you are so screwed. That's...that's not something you tell your dad. I feel so bad for Burt.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LMFAO! Poor Kurt and Burt! OMG, you should do a oneshot when Kurt comes to and thinks that it was all just a bad dream! XD
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I laughed so hard, my ribs were hurting!
teilo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was hilarious! :)
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
oh JFC! OMG! I am dying - well Burt is dying and I'm pissing myself Laughing!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
THIS IS SO FUNNY. I CAN'T EVEN. IDK. I'm out. Props for THE FUNNIEST SEX FIC EVER.
InsertPennameHere chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
THIS

THIS IS SO FAMILIAR

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled a few months ago, I spilled about me losing my virginity to my girlfriend Torri, my mom told me I had said, and I quote, "MOTHARRR. MY VIRGINITY HAS DISAPEARED IN THE WIND THANKS TO TOR-BEARRR."

Good thing my mom's cool XD

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC story! Especially the part about glittery condoms!

Much love,

***Abigail***
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
ohmygod. i actually just died. i don't think i've ever laughed so hard in my life. props to you, my dear. MAJOR PROPS!
MidgardianMarauder chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMFG I can't BREATHE from laughing so hard. OHMYGOD.

KURT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AHAHAHAHAHA.
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OMG, this had me laughing so hard and the hubby is looking at me like I'm crazy. But so worth it! This was brilliant _
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA oh my LORD this was PRICELESS! This was just too funny for words! I was, like, laughing out loud in my room and my roommate was giving me weird faces because I kept clamping my hand over my mouth and gasping! TOO FUNNY!
donnaann55 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011