Reviews for Lost Soul
Yay! A new chapter! I am glad Bella told Jasper about the emotional abuse. Poor Edward wanting to be corporeal so he can hold Bella...I feel so sorry for them finding each other and still being so far away! I watched a movie once where the ghost was haunting a girl and actually had relations with her! Is Edward jealous of Anthony? I lnow Anthony looks like Edward but he thinks of Bella as a little sister..sorry it has taken me a while to read your new chapter but I haven't received any new alerts. As always I am your dedicated reader...twifam1
That Artist Girl chapter 17 . 5/30
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! It is so beautiful and amazing and I NEED more!
twifam1 chapter 17 . 4/18
I need to apologize to you. I am just reading this chapter. I loved it! I can't wait to see how Bella and Edward develop their relationship. I am hoping Bella will be able to see Edward at some point. Even if only in a dream. I am so glad you haven't given up on your story like so many others have. The story is great and when it's completed I'm going to read it all again from start to finish! ! We are looking forward to the next chapters that you have stated are exciting! ! I am still here stalking your story but I haven't been on the site as much lately because I haven't had time. But as always I remain your dedicated fan...don't give up!
telaviv chapter 17 . 1/23
Loved it so much!
Please update soon
Amelia S James chapter 17 . 1/18
Brilliant chapter don't stay away so long this time.
sassy973 chapter 17 . 1/18
Loved it hope you update soon.
DutchGirl01 chapter 17 . 1/17
Absolutely adored this chapter, great work as always. Please update soon?
brittany86 chapter 17 . 1/17
Wow been a long time, poor bella, but I hope you update sooner again
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 17 . 1/17
I was so happy to see an update in my inbox, and you didn't disappoint! This was a great chapter!
cbmorefie chapter 17 . 1/16
Thanks!
Britmom chapter 17 . 1/16
Great chapter, thank you! I'm so glad you're continuing with the story, it's my forward to the next instalment.
pnkats chapter 17 . 1/16
I've really missed this story. I'm confused by Anthony. In this chapter he didn't seem to be so bad. Of course I prefer Edward to him. Is Anthony just pretending? Again I still wonder how Bella can ever be with Edward since he's a ghost.
princessnerra chapter 17 . 1/16
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapters.
k1942 chapter 17 . 1/16
I am so glad Bella finally told Jasper, it really needed to be shared with her brother. Now, she has to get the nerve to tell her dad! Looking forward to Alice and Bella talking about Rose's diary!
solidae26 chapter 17 . 1/16