Reviews for Lost Soul
Joie1003 chapter 15 . 1/21
Please finish! I feel so connected in such a short amount of chapters...please!?
twifam1 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Looking forward to more! I hope all is well with you and you haven't forgotten your story. I just reread all your stories. Miss this one.
Kate chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Hey I know Its been more than a year. But I hope you continue it. You are a great writer. I loved this story. Thanks:-D. Please continue .
Sehkra chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
I'd love to leave a coherent review but I'm racing to the next to the next chapter
Sehkra chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
If only Edward could somehow take over Anthony's body...
Sehkra chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
This is one of the best written stories I have read in such a long time. A bit scary that it's not marked as complete... I hope it doesn't just end mid story, that would be devastating.
Sehkra chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Holy crow. That was sexier than if he HAD been able to touch. Brilliant piece of writing.
Sehkra chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Looks interesting...off to chapter two
KAYLA-PATTINSON chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
i just finished reading it for the third time in a year and a half and i can honestly say its one of the most amazing fan fictions i have read. i really really hope you haven't left this story. at the end of the last chapter you say "some of my favourite chapters coming up" i really hope ou can add those chapters. i know you've probably already abandoned this story but i hope you change your mind.
TeamTHEFT chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Okay, number 1.) I freaking love this story! My absolute favorite genre of ALL TIME is ghost love stories, but I can NEVER find a good one! I've only found one series and two books of great ghost love stories, and a fanfiction? Never. You have my utmost respect.
2.) Again, this is awesome. I am so hung up on the amazingness of this that I just cannot get any other thoughts out. This is highly original, beautifully crafted, and perfect! I hope to GOD you decide to write this down, change the names, and publish it! And when you do, I beg of you that you at least tell me the title so I can buy it and read it! Not only is the idea perfect, but you borrowed little from Twilight itself, making it perfect to change a few names and a few concepts. And on top of that, your writing is absolutely phenomenal. I've read many, many fanfictions on this site over the years and especially in this category, there's some that are obviously poorly written, but this one just blows me away! I've been hooked for hours!
3.) I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It took me forever of sifting to find it, and it's just too downright amazing to be given up on. I love everything about it.

This is probably the longest review i've given in years. Congratulations. You've most definately earned it. Your work is magnificent and I love you. That is all. :) Anyone who writes a ghost love story, one that is amazing and decent, has my undying respect. And pro-offered friendship. Because you are awesome.

Andiya Rose
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
PLEASEEEEE CONTINUE THI STORYYYYYYY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS THE BEST! Please continue it!
Britmom chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
I love your writing. I've just re-read all your stories, as I needed another fix whilst waiting for the next update on Lost Soul, and wanted to chivvy you along a bit as I really need to find out what happens next.
I love your version of Edward and Rosalie, slimy Mike and Bella and really look forward to finding out how E fixes the mess with B. Thanks for a great set of stories - and update soon please.
BellazB chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I am loving this story heaps! Please continue. I want to see how it all turns out in the end! And when are Jasper and Alice going to get together officially?
Christina Blackburn chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Edward was so mean :)) but i cant say that i didnt enjoy reading about a scared Mike :) I cant wwait for the next chapter 3
babygirl246024 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
i really like this story and i cant wait to read more and see how it ends XD
please update soon :)