Reviews for Cheaters Never Win
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 11 . 2/26
I loved this so much! I wished that it was finished! All the amazing stories of Jasper and Bella are never finished!
I heart vamps chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATED THIS STORY PLEASE!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
good start, though it's weird noone seems to get Bella mad at Edwards blackmail attempt. Or noone acknowleges his blackmail attempt. by the way, if it's after her birthday, she's 18, not 17! i look forward to what you do next!
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
wow this was a good story and i really enjoyed reading it everything that happens is usually for a reason right. I hope that things turn out for the best for Jasper and Bella and I hope that Alice and Edward will just leave them alone. Them to be happy with each other right. Alice Brandon and Edward Mason I wish them luck and to be happy and just be happy for everyone that are couples right. Thank you once again such a good story I can't wait to read updates. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
cool though she didn't want to hurt them right so she took off I wonder what she would say and them say to her. This chapter was very interesting when Bella woke from her change.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
awe this is a good chapter as well and good for Bella putting her foot down right away about Jasper telling her what is going to be and what not that she won't go for the way Edward treated her and that is a good thing.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
oh wow I can't believe that Emmett would just barge into their room he should knock before entering into any rooms right. Well I guess Bella will be getting changed very soon instead of latter right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I really don't think things would go back to normal again after what Edward threatening Bella and Alice attacking her. I really do hope that the two of them think on what they did.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
oh no I wonder what had happened to Bella now why is Edward and Alice doing this to her and to Jasper I wonder if they are mates just let Bella and Jasper be happy about everything.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
oh no first she cheats on Jasper and Bella finds out that she knew that they are mates for a long time, and then she attacks Bella not good at all.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
awe they can be cute at times and wow Bella figured it out on her own well with her dream helping her and wow i think Bella accepted it, so now I wonder what is going to happen with them being newly mated couple. They should find out if Alice knew about it all along.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
right on so Jasper figured it out that Bella and him are true mates I wonder if Alice knew that also. This is getting interesting I think. Also Jasper should phone Jenx and ask him to file for divorce papers and close his bank accounts that has Alice's names on them right plus do all the rest that has to be done.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
wow I can't believe everything that came out of Edwards mouth and how did he hide that on the Volturri and same with Alice just wow Why did he even ask Bella to marry him then and I hope that Jasper takes away all of his accounts on Alice and what not and change his name to Whitlock right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
wow so Alice and Edward got caught and why didn't they just tell the family that they were true mates and not sneak behind their backs i don't even understand why they did what they did to Bella and Jasper just wow. Bella better give the engagement ring back right and let her dad know that it's over with Edward and Alice right.