Reviews for Moments
Gimpyslair chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I always loved Roger and Anita's story. I love how romantic they are without being forceful. So anyway, thanks for writing these, I really enjoyed them!
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Must...not...cry... *cries*
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love the 'summer's cliche'. Hilarious!
AllyLaFleur chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
What a wonderful story! ;) love 101 Dalmatians!
AllyLaFleur chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Lovely story! Keep updating! ;)
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This is sooooo cute! No better way to spend a rainy day that curled in bed reading good fanfiction!
lzerboi chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
She didn't say a word and neither did he as they studied one another. Rain, like a falling melody wove its way around them providing a warmth that was purely emotional. He felt her breath on his neck as she tilted her head, still looking up at him with those eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes that were drifting shut, hiding behind thick dark lashes.

I LOOOOVE!
IronPen123 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
This is so cute. I love Disney and for some reason Roger and Anita have always been irresistable as a couple for me. I don't know why.

Just wondering if you'll have any Cromwell fics up anytime soon. You know how much I love those. Also, I'm kinda stuck, any ideas you might have for me? Suggestions?

Thanks and again, I really do like this one. It's very cute.

IronPen
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Character: Very well portrayed. I especially liked their awkward conversations. 2/2

Setting: Beautifullly described. 2/2

Plot: Shown in the right way; no complaints whatsoever. 3/3

Prose: Interesting and makes sense. 1/1

Spelling & Grammar: No problems here. 1/1

Motivation: 1/1. Everything was justified.

Overall, I give it a 10/10. This was very well written. Well done!