Reviews for I Sought My Brother
Souldarkalone chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Acabo de leer esto y fue fantástico! por favor termina esta historia , es simplemente increíble esto y necesita ser terminado. Pobre Sammy esta sufriendo , quiero que alguien lo rescate o que venga alguien a exorcizar a Dean , después de toda esta tortura que esta viviendo Sam creo que le tendrá un poco de miedo al verdadero Dean , porque este demonio que tiene la cara de su hermano mayor lo esta rompiendo físicamente y mentalmente , y esta haciendo que Sam crea que es el verdadero Dean con sus pensamientos de odio y ademas los gestos que hace son iguales a los gestos de Dean. Por favor actualiza pronto necesito saber lo que va a hacer el demonio a Sam, por favor termina esta historia. Espero que puedas traducir :) .
sammynanci chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
NOOOO, Please, someone, to reach a Colt me a Taurus, how HOW did not read this also was unfinished? I'm going to die! In addition to the end of the season we've had my neurons were burning in anticipation of a scene as possible in the next season! BY Please, please, my spirit haunt you forever if you do not update, for the love of Kripke, do not leave it!
Sphinxius chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I started reading this before I realized it was a) posted a while ago, and b) incomplete. I don't regret it at all - what's here is fantastic. If there's any way, please continue it. You've got a really great premise that you could do so much with. Just sayin'. I know sometimes the muse leaves and/or real life and stuff happens, so no worries if it'll never happen. But I can always hope. :)
samira parsa chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This is great! Poor Sam! I'm excited for more! :)
Lorelee13 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Pls update soon
Mana Walker chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Are you going to update this? Its so epic!
lillelouis chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
ooooh... more please :P
jaredpaderlecki chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Ah maaaannn, please write more! This could be one hell of a story (If you'll forgive the pun) hehe :D PLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEE? I will give you cookies
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I really hope that you plan on updating this. I looked at the last time you updated and it's been a while. It's really really well done. At first I thought that "Dean" was a shape shifter but I guess he's not. Please update if you can! I'm dying to see what happens. I want to see the real Dean save Sammy.
casammy chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
It is not possible to leave sammy suffering from this form, alone and tortured for a demon that uses the dean's body, this if it is a torture for sammy. Do not I deal for that sammy does not say an exorcism and gets rid of the demon? Probably be for that this too much in shock and terrified by the whole torture physical and psychological that this spending and then I surprise that dean not this one fighting against the possession and to conquer the demon for which his baby bro this one coming at the edge of what it can support
Jane88 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Are you gonna finish this? I sure hope so, that's brilliant!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Another good one that needs to be finished.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Good story, hope we get some more!
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Gonna be a long week for Sam-if he survives. Does Bobby know where they are? How long were they in that particular town? Was that the only demon, or did it have buddies? Season 2... means Ellen and Jo are still alive, unless this is an AU. Mmm. Scrumptious.

I keep wondering at what point did Dean finally forgive Sam for leaving for collage? And I wonder, too, if the demon will say anything about that two-year period when it was just Dean and John and then just Dean.

Sorry... guess I can really get into this story. :D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Good solid start! It's tense and I love the descriptions you gave, starting with Sam's childhood. And that demon is a nasty one! Yup, gonna enjoy this story! :D