Reviews for A Dream Come True
thrawn92 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Nice to see Ed Dillinger being a dick. It is a shame you didn't give more of a shoutout to the original TRON, though
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
getta the seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex
StelenaTVD chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
I love ur story so much, and I also like the fluffy chapter, in some part I just think u neeed to spice things up a little bit
Keep the often posting :)
X chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Great, I love this story so much. Best Tron Fic on this whole site.
D chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
!
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Why did you rate your story as M rated when it clearly has a scene or two as most as that's it?
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love it :)
iTand chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Great story, I'm really looking foward to reading the second part of the trilogy
andiray15 chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
i loved it! great job!
Static Revenge chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Awesome chapter! Awesome story! You made an awesome comeback there! Now off to read that new story! EEEPP
Static Revenge chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
That was cute, and hmm, shes okay afterall. You don't seem like the author that would kill of the main characters though and Im so grateful for that, haha! Anyways nice chap!
Static Revenge chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Oh Wow! This story is really kinda action packed now! I remember you worrying about there being no plot but i think you found one! Awesome chapter! And I, think it's Dillinger Jr. !
Static Revenge chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Lol, i said the last chapter was fluffy, just kidding, this one was fluffier :D Nice chapter, it was cute and very sexy!
Static Revenge chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Aww, that was a sweet chapter, on the major fluff side BUT i noticed that the story has been changed to M! woohoo!
Static Revenge chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Wow, I can't believe I am just now getting to this! Awesome! I need to read and see what happens next!