Reviews for Under the Influence
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was great fun to read! Despite the clue hinting at Spock's young age in the first sentence, it was a surprise to me later to learn that Spock and Nyota were adolescents. I shared in Amanda's glee when 13-year-old Spock commanded 12-year-old Nyota to attend him. Kids!

Would Nyota's parents have allowed their 12-year-old daughter to dance with adult men? Artistic license.
Angelycious chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was sweet, Thankyou for sharing.
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
What a delicious story! I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing :)
bellasblush chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I wish I could hear audio of this. I imagine where Spock would speed up his pace or raise his voice. Great imagery!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Lol! Wonderful!
spockhura chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I think this is one of the best one shots ever! I wish you would write more.
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh my gosh, that ending was priceless! I just re-discovered this story today and was surprised that I hadn't reviewed before. It's so cute watching Spock and Uhura on the cusp of adolesence just becoming the people they're meant to become. I also loved your description of Nyota and how she flitted around to all the different people in the room trying to start the socializing. Still, it was the ending that had me in stitches (and reaching for a piece of chocolate myself to try and cool off from thinking naughty Spock thoughts). Thanks so much for sharing this piece and I hope you'll write more S/U in the future!
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
wow. spock. is. awesome. O.O
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww.. Cute. An understatement I know. Haha. Loved Spock's computer head.
Spockhura chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Please write more of these or continue this one. Wonderful Puns!
KimberlyTee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
marieannetoinette chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh my goodness I love this! I can just imagine Sarek's atonishment and chagrin at his 13 year old calling a 12 year old girl wife and telling her to attend at a diplomatic event, lol! I also lol'd at "commence user override"! Please tell me there's more to this story!
Wmst chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was really fun a nicely gift wrapped and enjoyable S/U! Short and sweet yum!
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is so incredibly cute. Very well-written.

Great job.