Reviews for Absurd Distractions
Evervescent chapter 19 . 2/16
I'm really glad you're still writing this! I adore stories with a familial relation between Kagome and Sesshomaru in preference to a romantic one (no offense), so finding this story was like discovering a diamond. This chapter packed a lot into a short length! Looking forward to more

Love,
Evervescent
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 2/16
having to contend with a smug and arrogant youkai is infuriating. lol
gin
Raven-2010 chapter 19 . 2/15
Sesshy is always the brilliant war tactician I love the sarcasm between cracks me up lol

Kimori Takahashi chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Please update soon!

Aww, bonding with eachother...
How cute.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
This story is so stupid and dumb. April Fools!
Panakeia chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
I loved Kagome's guts in this chapter. Maybe Sesshomaru seemed a little off character, how a proud youkai like him could let himself captured by the enemy?
sycoandcrazy-inc chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I've quite enjoyed finding this story. It is really rare to find a fanfiction about Kagome and Sesshomaru that focuses of friendship. Actually, sometimes it feels rare to find any fic that focuses on friendship, and I really have a soft spot for them. I can't wait to see how the story progresses.

-Crazy
Panakeia chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
I was laughing so hard with this chapter. This is completely in character; I just hope Kagome doesn't get hurt in her crusade.
Raven-2010 chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Whoa what a situation to be caught in eek. hope they escape the dungeon and off the mouthy imp as well as his master

CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is so good
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
i'm hoping someone has a few tricks up their sleeves.
Hairann chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Congratulations! You were nominated for a Dokuga Award! Your nomination can be found here: awards/currentlist and your banner here: .

If you haven't had the chance to read some of these wonderful fictions, or view the art, then please if you have the time do so. Voting for this quarter will begin: Friday, August 05, 2011 and will end: Thursday, August 18, 2011 at midnight.
Raven-2010 chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Awesome (_)

SessKagfan chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
NOOOOO you left me hanging darn it! Awesome storyline :) Update soon.
stoictimer chapter 15 . 7/5/2011