Reviews for Absurd Distractions
Waterwomen1414 chapter 27 . 1/23
I can't believe Sesshomaru dragged her all around knowing that! it was a little corney at parts but overall I really did enjoy it.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 27 . 9/13/2017
Some day that may happen
Sapphire Dawn chapter 26 . 9/13/2017
Glad she has gotten Sesshomaru
Sapphire Dawn chapter 25 . 9/13/2017
Hopefully she makes it to them in time
Sapphire Dawn chapter 24 . 9/13/2017
Hope everything works out for her
Sapphire Dawn chapter 23 . 9/13/2017
Yea she is
Sapphire Dawn chapter 22 . 9/13/2017
This is getting interesting
Lauren S chapter 27 . 8/20/2017
This is a great story and it only gets better as it goes! Loved It! So Good!
kokoronagomu chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
he can't be going to his mother, he can't abide his mother! lol
maybe in a century or three, inuyasha will be mature enough to have a normal conversation with his brother. great story!
gjin
kokoronagomu chapter 26 . 7/18/2017
aww, no destroying the wicked clown... maybe confine him in his own collection would be fit punishment?

i think inuyasha's back to normal. lol
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 7/18/2017
oh yeah, pregnancy hormones and that big and ready to pop, they've probably got the nesting instinct and they've got energy to spare. i was moving furniture and scrubbing when i was late in my pregnancies. lol
kokoronagomu chapter 24 . 7/18/2017
assuming she's not a 'labyrinth' fairy as she would have bitten her already and she'd likely need some glitter. lol just ignore me. maybe igrit hime knows what his hold on kiyone.

maybe kagome gave the bad miko a migraine and she had to go nap for a bit.
kokoronagomu chapter 23 . 7/18/2017
still think midoriko is in there too... kagome was strong when she was still partially sealed from birth by magatsuhi, imagining how strong she is now. her connection to the arrow...

bad lady needs to be purified and spanked.
kokoronagomu chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
he's not got baksaiga? just one nick with that sword and his youki and body would unravel. but with the kuromiko one hopes they can defeat them.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
Awww, I can't believe that's the end already,
this was a fantastic story