Reviews for Sue 2: The Meaning of Mimiga
blueberrysans201x chapter 13 . 5/19
I can't wait for the day when you begin posting more chapters! This story is too good to just give up on!
i'm writing the fan sequel fic to this right now, but it'll be on archivofourown. but thats not a big deal, this story CAN'T go to waste!
This story won't die, if you don't finish it...

I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL FIC ON MY OWN!
Louis chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Sad how you're not still not updating this fanfic, I loved it.
Hope you come back.
-The Lemon Lime
hudsonk1racer chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Well this story was great, wish it had a conclusion but whatever.
AvoidingNoise chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
I refuse to accept that one of my favorite authors has given up. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. This and the last story was some of the BEST literature I ever read. So please please finish the story please dont let it end this way or at least post a comment or something. did something happen . Im worried so please post something ANYTHING
r chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
so where are you now 2016. i hope you didn't give up
Mike chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
I don't believe it...it's dead? After this far...it's all doomed to rot like a book left in the closet to die...it won't end like this. Derpachu, if you read this, please come back to the story. Finish what you started, for you now carry a legacy of a tale. And truth be told...I wanna see how Kanpachi's whole plan is gonna work out. God help him if he gets captured too...

Please, return. I will be willing to aid you should writing bethe big hassle. Try to contact me, if you need help with a comeback, or just need some inspiration or someone to talk to. Find me on Steam.

Steam Username: Mr. Balrog
/id/misterbalrog1
Asriel-D chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
I'm very disappointed that I have been stopped up to this point, i've read the first story about 13 times and found out about this story 8 months ago. of course I read all of it till the "NOTICE". I looked up fan-fic of this game out of curiosity, but finding the first story, and reading over and over, along with playing the game I have become very,VERY emotionally attached to Sue. It (almost literally) breaks my heart to not finish this story. so now in my spare time look for other things to fill the void that is the end of this story, and I often find myself day-dreaming about her before I go to sleep. Now looking back what I have typed up, I must sound crazy, but you have to get where I'm coming from, we all have that one character that we like but don't admit, or speak out about. Anyways this is getting kinda long, anyways the point is this notice thing saying it would be updated in like 2 months from 3 years ago makes me very depressed and disappointed.
Dalailthis chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
I love your work so much that I'm really sad you haven't updated this in nearly 2 years. I don't know if you're working on it, or thinking of ideas, or have abandoned it... all I'd like to say is, I really enjoy your work, it's been fun, Thank you.
Azarune chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Take your time, I understand how hard it is to get back into a story if you're not feeling it. I wish you the best of luck friend.
Angel chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I still can't believe after all this time, more than a year, derpachu hasn't updated this story at all! He said after his last update about a year ago that he will continue the story in the next 2 ish months! Maybe somebody else will need to continue the story maybe.
Angel chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Hey man, you said you would finish the story back then, but it's still not done. Please continue the story, the suspense is killing me!
Angel chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Like the other story, awesome! But you delayed the next chapters?! Noooo! Never quit! Please finish the story. Everyone is waiting.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! Itoh, i helped you, and now you are frenzieng mimigas why?