Reviews for Sue 2: The Meaning of Mimiga
SueSakamoto chapter 13 . 9/24
I'm very disappointed that I have been stopped up to this point, i've read the first story about 13 times and found out about this story 8 months ago. of course I read all of it till the "NOTICE". I looked up fan-fic of this game out of curiosity, but finding the first story, and reading over and over, along with playing the game I have become very,VERY emotionally attached to Sue. It (almost literally) breaks my heart to not finish this story. so now in my spare time look for other things to fill the void that is the end of this story, and I often find myself day-dreaming about her before I go to sleep. Now looking back what I have typed up, I must sound crazy, but you have to get where I'm coming from, we all have that one character that we like but don't admit, or speak out about. Anyways this is getting kinda long, anyways the point is this notice thing saying it would be updated in like 2 months from 3 years ago makes me very depressed and disappointed.
Dalailthis chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
I love your work so much that I'm really sad you haven't updated this in nearly 2 years. I don't know if you're working on it, or thinking of ideas, or have abandoned it... all I'd like to say is, I really enjoy your work, it's been fun, Thank you.
Azarune chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Take your time, I understand how hard it is to get back into a story if you're not feeling it. I wish you the best of luck friend.
Angel chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I still can't believe after all this time, more than a year, derpachu hasn't updated this story at all! He said after his last update about a year ago that he will continue the story in the next 2 ish months! Maybe somebody else will need to continue the story maybe.
Angel chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Hey man, you said you would finish the story back then, but it's still not done. Please continue the story, the suspense is killing me!
Angel chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Like the other story, awesome! But you delayed the next chapters?! Noooo! Never quit! Please finish the story. Everyone is waiting.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! Itoh, i helped you, and now you are frenzieng mimigas why?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Nemisis, how i hate you. You are the worst gun whan upgraded, and decent when at lvl. 1 any higher is worse
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Balrog is supposed to be a bento, a japanese lunchbox, so whenever he flies, LUNCHBOX AWAAAAAAAAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Such a great story. Too bad he seems to have abandoned this story for a year again.
RT86 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
I really love this story Derpachu I do hope you can update it someday! Cave Story is such an awesome game I'm glad I was able to find fiction stories for it! :))
thecreepycreeper chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
i like the book its cool andi love cave story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Gaudis eat mimigas... ? Why's Chaba so friendly then?
Yoshi team VS.The arbiter chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Yeahhhh...Your "Coming back" ehhh right or did you give up because of the pressure of a lot of views?Hopefully come back...
CaveStoryMan01 chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I hope you come back soon:)
I really like this story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »