Reviews for Sue 2: The Meaning of Mimiga
Dalailthis chapter 13 . 2/18
I love your work so much that I'm really sad you haven't updated this in nearly 2 years. I don't know if you're working on it, or thinking of ideas, or have abandoned it... all I'd like to say is, I really enjoy your work, it's been fun, Thank you.
Azarune chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Take your time, I understand how hard it is to get back into a story if you're not feeling it. I wish you the best of luck friend.
Angel chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I still can't believe after all this time, more than a year, derpachu hasn't updated this story at all! He said after his last update about a year ago that he will continue the story in the next 2 ish months! Maybe somebody else will need to continue the story maybe.
Angel chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Hey man, you said you would finish the story back then, but it's still not done. Please continue the story, the suspense is killing me!
Angel chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Like the other story, awesome! But you delayed the next chapters?! Noooo! Never quit! Please finish the story. Everyone is waiting.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! Itoh, i helped you, and now you are frenzieng mimigas why?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Nemisis, how i hate you. You are the worst gun whan upgraded, and decent when at lvl. 1 any higher is worse
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Balrog is supposed to be a bento, a japanese lunchbox, so whenever he flies, LUNCHBOX AWAAAAAAAAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Such a great story. Too bad he seems to have abandoned this story for a year again.
RT86 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
I really love this story Derpachu I do hope you can update it someday! Cave Story is such an awesome game I'm glad I was able to find fiction stories for it! :))
thecreepycreeper chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
i like the book its cool andi love cave story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Gaudis eat mimigas... ? Why's Chaba so friendly then?
Yoshi team VS.The arbiter chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Yeahhhh...Your "Coming back" ehhh right or did you give up because of the pressure of a lot of views?Hopefully come back...
CaveStoryMan01 chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I hope you come back soon:)
I really like this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Well that's because cave story isn't well known, so you should be lucky to even have 20,000 views! :( ...please continue... :'(
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »