Reviews for The Sun's Birthday
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Anne huh? That's clever. I bet she and Anne are going to discover they both know Buffy.

Yay Angel! If Willow got raped, I would have killed you. _

AH! I love Fred! My friend once said "Fred is the Willow of Angel" and it's so true. Fred is cute, nerdy, sweet, shy, and pretty. I also love Lorne, by the way!

Anne knows something Buffy don't know, Anne knows something Buffy don't know! _

Sunrises seem to be a common theme with love...
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I really liked the w/A thing...good story in general! First sunrise seemed a little sappy but otherwise it rocked.
nagarek chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Of course it's redundant to compliment you on this but again, another fine example of why I like your writing, tight, angsty, funny, and a delight. I read it on BWW and think I gave you FB there but if I didn't then I do now, well done.
TheBear chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
That was really sweet! I liked it very much.

Keep writing stories like that and you will keep my readership!

The Bear
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Once again, another wonderful story from you in the B/W vein. You kept mention of Sparky down to a minimum and made lovely use of the spoilers, too. I'm almost convinced to become a B/W writer myself.
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
For the record, I did read some of the spoiler rumors. Keep in mind that there are a lot of fake spoilers out, especially in March and April, so there's a large probability that the sixth season won't end quite the way the rumors have indicated. Maybe there's some truth in what I read and incorporated into my story, but probably not everything.
AngylGrrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I take it you read the spoilers too...

I am upset at the fact of what is planned for the rest of the season...*sighs*...but all in all a good story. Kudos Kirayoshi
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Good, but (and no offense) I hope that the TV show doesn't turn out like this. I mean I am a big B/W shipper, and it would be... : interesting to see that develop on the show, but not at the cost of more than half the cast.
Diana chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Loved it, keep up the good work!