Reviews for When You Can't Decide
theyhadadate chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
I actually love this one sooo freaking much! This one is absolutely my favorite!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
mumu15 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Plz write more of rachel's story, its really really good, and I hope u continue it. D
Angellwriter chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Awww. Puckleberry is my fav now.
Angellwriter chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Awww. Now berryford is my fav.
Angellwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awwww, Cherry is my fav now.
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 19 . 2/4/2011

that's all i have to say. just 3
I'd rather live in books chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
Haha Brittany would.
alltimealexandria chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
"I want to kill them for getting rid of Matt so quietly. The boy barely had any lines ever! It was sad. They should at least have told us where he went (unless they did and I just missed it…?)."

Me too. ): And I'm pretty sure they didn't say. He should be the new lead singer of Vocal Adrenaline, along with Sunshine. That would be amazing.

Anyway, I always wondered what kind of reaction Mike would have to Matt moving away. They should have brought that up. At least we have fanfiction, to show what the show doesn't. (: Another great chapter. I'm in love with your story, just so you know.
alltimealexandria chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
There's actually 'hold-on's? I've never even heard of that, but I love the idea for this story. I'm so glad that Matt won. I think you're making me fall in love with him - and Berryford - even more. (:

"Oh Rachel you silly girl. Stop chasing Finn and go and find out where Matthew moved to so that you can begin the perfect romance!"

Agreed. A thousand times agreed. Or you could be with Puck. Or, hey, why not Artie or Jesse?
alltimealexandria chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
I was getting used to the humor and romance stories - and then I read this. D: This was amazing. I loved everyone's reactions to Puck's death, especially Finn and Rachel's. When Rachel went to Puck's grave, it broke my heart. All of the things the glee clubbers did because of and in remembrance of Puck at the end were perfect. Best chapter yet.
alltimealexandria chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Aww. (: Again, this was never a pairing that I gave much thought to, but this was very touching and highlighted the best side of Artie. The way he sang to her was perfect, as was their marriage. I would love for these two to be friends - in an epic friendship with Kurt, Rachel, Artie, Puck, Mike, and Tina. Even if that would never happen. But I think it would be pretty awesome. (:
alltimealexandria chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
YES. The Document Manager sucks. :/ It really hates centering for me.

Anyway, I'm not a Finchel fan, but this was cute. Even though their life isn't the best right now, it still has hope in the story. In this, it seemed like they brought out the best in each other - I can't say that for the show, which is mainly why I don't ship them. But I liked this.
alltimealexandria chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
That. Was hilarious.

I mean, come on. Puck in a dress, Rachel and Kurt getting married, Mr. Schue being a priest... That has to be the funniest dream ever.

I especially loved how Kurt figured out he was in a dream by his outfit.
alltimealexandria chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
I love Puckleberry. OTP. And this chapter was adorable. The way he proposed to her was perfect, because he's Puck and he's never going to be perfect. I mean, he didn't even have a ring (unless I missed that). But it was still cute in so many ways. I love this story. It's so creative, and I'm really enjoying all of the different pairings. (: