Reviews for Pokespe Percy Jackson
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Why can't they be Gen 1 demigods? You know that Yellow doesn't exist in FRLG...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE!
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS RED IS A SON OF THE SEA GOD
MangaFan chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I feel like they're developing their skills much too quickly. Is Percy going to end up meeting them?
MangaFan chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This seems so weird. I don't know why... but I have a feeling it's only going to get weirder.
annoynomous chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
The prophecy is translated to this:
Crystal will soon known why they are bright
Red may calm down Gold
Green holds a mystical power.
The Masked Man shall be revealed
Ho-oh shall strike
And Blue's weakness is revealed
Yellow shall uprise with nature.
Dark-Key0 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
... More
file- DS chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Some serious drama siring up in the realm of the gods I see? Well, that's always fun :D Can't wait to see how that goes.

And you're welcome for that review. Don't sweat it too much; I have a fic or two that don't even have a quarter dozen hits, let alone reviews. It was a good chapter, as was this.
Paopu Summer chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Yesh, new chappie! Tommie's awake! Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue! :D Pfft, perfume attack. And Red and Green. PFFT. Don't worry about the prophecy! It's great! They're so hard write... And at least you got it to rhyme! You did a fantastic job! XD
AuricEspeon chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Personally, I think the prophecy is kind of lame compared to Rick Riordan's, but I think it's still really good! I can't write anything like that without failing.
aznpandagrl chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
... The chapter is a bit short, and detail is lacking, the chapter seemed rushed.

You might wanna put footnotes on the people in Percy Jackson that readers may not know, so they don't ask in reviews.

And your adding Pokemon? Okay and 10? I wish they'd put that in the game.
aznpandagrl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
SInce it's a crossover, the monsters are understandable

I'd think Green would be a son of Athena ya know? or Apollo something of the sort. Blue is just yeah spot on... and Red, I'd think Zeus, Yellow I'd think Demeter.

I like how the story is going so far, I mean Specialshipping and Oldrival (I think right?)
Paopu Summer chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
BLUEEEEE! ;A; I'M SO SORRY BLUE! TTATT Poor Blue! How can her mother treat her like that? And she can't possibly blame Hermes! D Tommie, please please let Tommie still be alive! D: Yesh, I can imagine Blue's past as something like that. Though it was really sad, hope you update soon!
tigrun chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
love it
file- DS chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Pretty messed up back-story, especially for pokemon standards... wonder what it's setting up for XD Tommie's not perfect, but so far, I like him :)

Anyway, as always, great chapter and can't wait for the next one!