Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Dimkas Girl chapter 47 . 7/18
I’m not even sure if you will see this because it’s been so long honestly. It took me 6 YEARS to read this story in full. Not because I disliked it but because I would get so sad when Bella died that I didn’t want to wait for the possibility that time travel would bring them together again. However something the other day made me think of this store and now here I sit at 1:30 in the morning crying over a beautiful store on a website that I haven’t thought of in years. Thank you for a wonderful story and I’m sorry that i couldn’t get through it when it mattered. I loved every minute of it.
MSA chapter 47 . 6/23
I read this whole story in the span of a week. I'm sobbing. Thank you so much. I feel blessed to have read this.
dolice chapter 47 . 6/11
I love this are a wonderful ... I love your language has minimum curses like FUCK,SHIT,ASSHOLE AND BITCH...LOL...Thanks for this lovely story.
liatb01 chapter 47 . 6/9
Wow this was an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing it.
debba8 chapter 47 . 6/1
Just found this story and read it all the way through. Loved it loved it!
Patty T chapter 47 . 5/29
Fabulosa historia! Saludos desde México :)
Thanks for the happy ending. When Bella died I almost leave the story because it was too hard and I cried a lot. But I decided give at less one more chance and started to read other chapter and my heart began to get some happiness and hope... Yes you got a lot of emotions with your story this means that you're a pretty good writer, Congratulations

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
Is he only dreaming?
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 47 . 5/18
Wow! Wow! Wow! This fic is phenomenal! The characters, plot, pace, everything, was perfect! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Amalley chapter 47 . 5/14
Seriously one of the best fics I have ever read. Every emotion that can possibly be conjured has been invoked by this. You did an amazing job writing this out. MAD KUDOS.
Anabel chapter 47 . 5/7
I wish Charlie was there to see his baby happy and Edward's mother as well. A beautiful story, life changing I would say. I will remember this forever, because it definitely makes you think twice about life and the things we do and how that affects our lives. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, all the tears were worth it. THANK YOU!
Anabel chapter 46 . 5/7
I was sobbing all the way through this chapter. I almost thought she was actually going to the water. Omg I was so happy when she sat down and when he found her. The ring and the baby omggg I loved it.
Anabel chapter 45 . 5/7
This is making me so anxious. I want to know everyone is going to be OK and happy.
Anabel chapter 44 . 5/7
A baby! Omg, I wish we had more chapters left to get to know Edward and Bella's baby, pregnancy, delivery and early years...
Anabel chapter 43 . 5/7
I'll never understand Renee. How could she not care for her daughter. Ms Solomon and Ms Cope where so caring a loving towards Bella, I love they were able to give her some motherly love. And Esme too!
9,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »