Reviews for Firefly in Summer
AnnyWM chapter 47 . 8/17
Dear Primary Colours
I am an avid FF reader and stumbled across your story a few days ago. It is by far the most beautiful story I have ever read on FF. you are a fantastic author, your story has it all: love, lust, sex, angst, tension. You certainly deserve to be published. Well done! X
Leah C. Drawn chapter 47 . 6/16
Ok, I waited until the last chapter to say this, but here goes: I really loved your story. The time travel thing was totally unexpected. Seriously, and you had me hanging onto the next chapter constantly. I finished this way too long story in a too short time I don't have. I could write a short essay on things I liked in this story, but I'll leave it at this: you're very talented and I hope to read more from you soon.
missmelly chapter 33 . 5/26
I am rereading your fantastic story: fantastic as in beautifully conceived and written, and fantastic as in fantastical-such a gorgeous fantasy. Of all the twifics that take E&B out of the supernatural world of camps and wolves, and move them to a different sort of supernatural, yours is still my favorite. I had to wait a long time to read your words again, because the first time broke my heart. Put it back together, but the cracks are all still there. Just now, all these years later, the cracks are filled with gold, like when Japanese artists repair broken pots, you know? Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us, and thank you even more for leaving it here for me to find again. I am honored to know this incredible tale.
kayk806 chapter 47 . 4/20
beautiful. gosh you killed this story. it was so epic. thank you for sharing. love love love it.
cheshire15 chapter 47 . 4/14
Love this story!l! Thank you
Kikita chapter 47 . 4/11
I am an avid reader and this story is by far one of the best I have read on fanfiction. You are truly a talented writer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
jk chapter 3 . 4/5
Edward sounds like a used up whore...too much ego too.
Tefferbee chapter 16 . 4/6
I know I'm 5 years late reading this but I can't stop reading it. I have a 11 month old and I'll lay in the floor and let him just roll around while I read.
Cali73 chapter 17 . 2/27
umm... r u gonna go thru 5 years til the funeral? I 3 this fic its so beautiful and sad and beautiful and awesome and did I mention beautiful? Youre a really good writer. No jk
asam75 chapter 45 . 2/26
I loved the colors and the mixing to make unique new colors The light through stained glass blending into new colors...I think that part is in the next chapter. I'm reviewing I reverse.
asam75 chapter 46 . 2/26
I had wondered if pregnancy would hold her here.
asam75 chapter 47 . 2/26
I'm sitting here sobbing and wondering why it has taken me five years to finish this. I think you were slow in posting back in 2011 and I set it aside to read when complete. And for some reason, it has sat for so long. I only had to re-read one chapter to get back into the story and what a wonderful afternoon I had reading the final three chapters. Thank you so much for this.
queenbee311 chapter 31 . 2/26
I'm crying and it feels good. "A New Beginning ", Tracy Chapman. She's the ultimate and that album rocks! I know it's been years since you finished this fic, I'm reading it now and it owns me.
Thank you for sharing. It was beautiful. :)
guest chapter 18 . 2/12