Reviews for Firefly in Summer
MoonlitDame chapter 47 . 11/18
Wow. You wrote a wonderful story! I can’t even tell you how many different emotions I felt while reading it. It’s funny as a reader to realize this story was written a decade ago now. It makes me think of where I was and what I was doing as you wrote this story about rewriting ones history.
Well it was an amazing trip down the characters memory lane and my own. Thank you!
quartkneerocks chapter 15 . 10/21
By the way, this is very well done
quartkneerocks chapter 15 . 10/21
I don’t know if you read these anymore, but why are you making me sob? Also, it’s a time travel story, right?! Right?!
kadronya chapter 47 . 10/9
I love your story
Anda chapter 47 . 7/29
Beatiful story, characters spot on. And I love a bit of time travel too... I am happy I found this story, thank you for writing it.
GuestRai chapter 47 . 7/24
Just found the Story and read it in a day. I really liked it.
Thank you!
Just Sus chapter 31 . 7/9
OMG, that song is so beautiful! Bawling my eyes out here! This is breaking my heart!
Just Sus chapter 30 . 7/9
This story is making me all weepy! I love it, but it's hard to press on, wondering and hoping they will find each other again. I was devastated when you killed off Bella, and I'm trying to be positive
that it will all work out in the end. It's just so sad!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 7/8
OMG, seriously? Crazy!
Just Sus chapter 7 . 7/8
I think there's lurve in the air! Edward is crazy about her!
AnnieOR chapter 47 . 6/25
Hello, I'm Annie from Colombia and wan to say thanks you for sharing this amazing storie. I've been reading Fanfics for 10 years and this fic Is on my top five.
bon123 chapter 47 . 5/16
This has been and probably will always be one of the best on my list. I've read this story so many times and it's important to me to illustrate how grateful I am for this gift you've bestow upon us. You're words are like a rare gem. Thank you so, so much.
Nicole Blaire chapter 47 . 5/13
This was such an absolute joy. I laughed and I cried and I danced and I mourned. I stayed up until 3am most nights and woke up only a few hours later just so I could continue where I left off! You have such a lovely writing style, I mean truly wonderful! The anecdotes in this are so emotional and so impactful, honestly I think they are my favorite parts to read in this fic. They teach you so much about what it truly means to love someone and all of the challenges that come with it. Having just lost my mom, I remember exactly how it felt to wake up the morning after, knowing that there were many more days I'd need to face without her. You capture this emotion, grief, so perfectly with its unabashed cruelty. But you also show us that to grieve is to love and love makes dealing with the pains of grief so so SO worth it. What an amazing story told. Thank you so much for sharing, this will always have a place in my heart.
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 21 . 3/15
Sparkly Edward, yeah, right. XD
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 15 . 3/15
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't swear and I might get reported for this but I love your story but holy shit time mfing travel- AAAAAAAAH
10,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »