Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Twiolic chapter 47 . 10/8
I just finished a reread and loved it even more than the first time I read it. This last chapter is a happy tearjerker.
Just wanted to thank you for this amazing story! I cried like a baby after reading this chapter and am currently trying to get all my girls at work to read it too!
charlotte212 chapter 47 . 8/28
I love it ! I was charmed by the characters . Thank you for sharing this story.
Kind regards.
Charlotte
VryUnique chapter 47 . 8/18
Thanks for the story. It was wonderful. Would have liked more. Rosalie and Emette? Phil’s reaction when he found out his stepdaughters were raped...
VryUnique chapter 45 . 8/18
They should have mentioned that Rosalie is still alive. That would have probably made them feel better, her life was saved also.
VryUnique chapter 44 . 8/18
The time traveling is still a bit confusing. From what Dr. Shan says about the mind it seems like you can go back and relive your life over if you tapped into it. Not that Dr. Shan said that, he just kept talking about Edward jumping. What’s confusing is that Edward did live the last five years again. He was told he would probably go to sleep and wake up not remembering the last five years but it seems that he stayed right where he was and got a do over. I’m not really understanding why he didn’t wake up where he started from when going back would have seemed like the obvious outcome. Like the butterfly effect.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 8/17
It is a little confusing since If this happened to Dr. Shan then he would know who Edward is exactly when they met. If not then he can go back to the bar I guess.
I really would have liked to know what Phil said when he found out his stepdaughters were both brutally ganged raped. Which was most likely the cause of both their deaths.
Carlisle seems to feel like sympathy is a pie: if he gives Edward a little too much, he won't have enough left... For HIMSELF! Sheesh, what a cold fish!
Why cant this be a movie!? I can visualize it perfectly. I would watch it any time i had the time! Its right up there with the notebook, but better! Thank you for this story Iv read it atleast a dozen times! Such s beautiful story!
Inky chapter 1 . 7/13
Looks good! Love the intro.
RemmaForever chapter 5 . 7/14
Brother bear? No.
sunflowerexpress chapter 47 . 7/8
This story was absolutely amazing.
princeselisa chapter 47 . 4/3
Great story. Thank you!
3diamonds chapter 47 . 1/3
Two days...I’ve been immersed with these words. Amazing stuff, dearie! I’m shook with this story, taken on the roller coaster of actually calling out, No! and Ha!, making my hubby give me funny looks. Thank you for this, can’t believe I’ve missed this one, but glad I found it. Now that it’s almost 5am, I guess I should go to bed but I’m all energized and want more. Guess I’ll get into another work of yours tomorrow...or in a few hours when it’s really time to get up! Happiest of New Years to you!
curiousluna chapter 47 . 12/30/2018
This was lovely. There were a few times I got real worried but this was real and I cried and laughed through this. Thank you
9,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »