Reviews for Firefly in Summer
So well written and heart wrenching. Thank you
izabellacullen chapter 46 . 8/3
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story. I know it by heart, and still, I come back to it time and time again. To me, this is a perfect Bella/Edward storypainfully romantic and beautiful. I was hooked from the beginning. Thank you for this!
Schwips chapter 47 . 7/26
Wow incredible story but you made it like it was possible.
Thank you!
Itzrenaynay chapter 47 . 7/21
Ooooooo could it be Charlie? Love this saving it to my favorites… literally read it in two days
Itzrenaynay chapter 36 . 7/20
I get it but like why can’t she have a little memory w Edward that he doesn’t have just like he had of her... I’m just saying
Itzrenaynay chapter 31 . 7/20
Damn shit is crazy my head is reeling
Itzrenaynay chapter 28 . 7/20
I knooooooooow I shouldn’t be super worried because it’s Edward but like she don’t even know him... ooo lawd
Itzrenaynay chapter 24 . 7/20
Learning more and more I appreciate knowing how Rose felt about stuff and knowing more about their mom
Itzrenaynay chapter 18 . 7/20
I should be happy that they’re together again but I’m still worried something that’s going to happen
Itzrenaynay chapter 17 . 7/20
I feel like the story is messing with my heart for something bad happens then he gets a second chance I feel like something bad is going to happen again
Itzrenaynay chapter 15 . 7/20
Was this the whole point? So confusing
Itzrenaynay chapter 14 . 7/20
You better not... not to Edward
Itzrenaynay chapter 11 . 7/20
I cannot believe rose could do that...
Itzrenaynay chapter 7 . 7/20
Damn this is cute... at first I was like ew Edward is a dog. But now he’s sweet
Lina Tenebris chapter 47 . 6/9
Okay, so I finally finished it and now I'm just sitting here crying. I would've read through the night, but I literally fell asleep on my phone and then stayed glued to it after I woke up and until I finished reading. This story... Just. I have no words how amazing it is. It deserves to be published, I want to buy dozens of copies of it, shove it in everyone's faces and make them read it, I want to cry in my ice-cream over a movie made of it and know it by heart. Just. Holy shit it's amazing. I didn't initially wanted to read human au, but I don't regret it for a second. Thank you for thus amazingly written story.
10,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »