Reviews for Firefly in Summer
farkaskriszta chapter 20 . 10/6
I know I am so late to the party, but my TBR list is really a nightmare (so many fics to choose from).
I just started this one 2 days ago and man, did I find another gem! This is one of those stories that are written in a brilliant way and makes you want to give up sleeping altogether.
I can't wait for more tonight.
MrsWM chapter 47 . 9/13
This was so good. quite different. but amazing. wonderful. i loved it. thanks for sharing :)
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 46 . 9/2
I’m so grateful Bella lived and that she and Edward got their well deserved HEA!
This story took us on an INCREDIBLE journey...so many twists and turns...heartbreaking chapters that left me breathless!

THANK YOU so much for this BRILLIANT story!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 15 . 8/29
“June 5, 2004“

THANK GOODNESS...I was ready to stop reading this story... Bella drowning and dying...too sad...just NO!

I was wondering several chapters back what was the purpose behind Edward talking “time travel“ with that man and Bella in his bar.

So...NOW we get to meet Emmett...Edward will prevent him from drunk driving...and Bella and Rose will not endure that horrific night. Rose will live and Bella will too!
WOW...unbelievable!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 14 . 8/29
WHAT on earth just happened here!?
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 13 . 8/29
So...Bella is responsible for giving Rose a bottle of sleeping pills and told her to take the whole bottle.
I’m guessing this is how Rose died...an overdose.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 11 . 8/29
What Bella endured is so horribly wrong, a crime...and yet Rose wanted Bella to protect all the disgusting guys...the rapists...for WHAT!?
This is fiction...but it is the heartbreaking TRUTH of what continues to go on in society today.

I’m wondering IF Emmett...Edward’s friend in jail...has any connection to that devastating night.

Thank goodness Bella finally shared her dark, painful secret with Edward.
A brave step toward healing.
llrandomNESSll chapter 47 . 8/16
Wow, amazing story! I first read this story over 5 years ago, but had since forgot the story line. I reread the story this weekend and could not put it down! This is for sure one of my top ten favorite fanfics ever (I've probably read thousands of fanfics)! This is one of those stories where I wanted to find out the ending, but at the same time didn't want to end. I look forward to reading any future stories you write!
JojoJinx chapter 20 . 8/12
My eyes are leaking
Mar.azul.14 chapter 2 . 7/6
Without no doubt you gave us an interesting second chapter with more details about the characters and their past and some of my questions about them have been answered but I am looking forward to learn more about them as the story unfolds...
I feel sorry for Bella but I feel sorry for Edward as well as I can understand in a way his reaction given his fragile emotional state..
He has a lot in his mind that has to deal with it..
I'm sure he will do better next time...
Well done!
Mar.azul.14 chapter 1 . 7/5
Interesting first chapter with many questions that need to be answered... Very good start..
"We're all alone when we die"... even though Carlisle's words seem to be cold there is so much truth to them...
Well done!
love2readtwilght chapter 47 . 6/23
Great thoughtful and imaginative story - Well
Written and developed characters
Thanks for sharing
well, i guess there’s not much left for anyone to say. so i just wanted to thank you for so, so much. this story means a lot to me. i love all about it, even the nicknames (specially the nicknames, really). you were able to touch me to my core and gave me a serious existential crisis. the whole experience was too special
Kayozm chapter 47 . 6/19
You know, I’m sure I’ve reviewed this before, but I just have to do it again to tell you this is one of The Best pieces of fan fiction I’ve ever read. And I’ve read a LOT. Really, thank you for sharing it.
Jamsandwich2309 chapter 47 . 6/15
I really loved this story!
The Edward/Bella in this fanfic were so real! (as real as fictional characters can be!)
Loved it! I hope you write more!
9,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »