Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Update from my previous review:

You know how you wish you’d never seen a movie or read a book so you could experience reading it again for the first time? I think that happened to me.

I remember reading some of these chapters so yes, the 17 year old me did know Edward time traveled because there’s chapters and chapters that mention it. But reading this story felt like I was reading it again for the first time, feeling and losing myself in this world of heartbreak and hope page after page.

Thank you soooo much for allowing me to experience a story like this. For your amazing mind. Wow.
Wow. I don’t know if you’ll ever read this review but I’m going to post it anyway because this is incredible.

I first read this story in 2013-2014, I was 17, maybe 18 years old. When I first read this story, your writing took me through an emotional roller coaster. I felt everything you wrote. Everything.

But even though I read this story twice back then, I still didn’t really understand why Bella NEEDED to get back in the water around a specific time of the year. It didn’t make sense to me and I thought it was just because she was “weird” and traumatized. (Her past wasn’t easy).

Until today, February 2024. 10 years later.

Edward time traveled and saved her. It might sound silly to read but for the life of me, I couldn’t figure this part out and didn’t understand why the story unfolded the way that it did. Here I am, with a fully developed frontal lobe, with my heart on the brink of BREAKING and my lady bits tingly because truly, I just read the hottest chapter and then had my soul and my brain clash. I would love to know who the mastermind behind this story is. You’re incredible.

I’m going to finish the story now to see if I just missed the explanation completely (underdeveloped frontal lobe is my excuse).
RoseArcadia chapter 47 . 1/31
It's completely insane how many times I've read this story. It is definitely one of my top 5 favorite fanfictions ever, and I've read thousands. And every time, it gets to me. So I don't know if you're even going to see this after all this time, but I just wanted to remind you about how talented you are.
Colleen Alize chapter 47 . 1/20
I have no idea how to describe my feelings on this fic. I went into it thinking it'll be a bit fluffy with some angst. But that BIG ole plot twist I didn't see coming lol. It made for a really interesting ride. I loved how you took the time to explain the 'then and now' so it all made sense. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing!
SpaztasticNerd chapter 14 . 11/13/2023
hey WHAT hey WHAT THE
CynMar Rom chapter 47 . 6/20/2023
Oh, my God!
This is definitely not where I saw this story going!
It was heartbreaking and beautiful and I thought for sure they'd be stuck in a loop of going back and trying again, but I'm so glad that's not how it went. Their familial distance was really sad to me, although I know that's something that happens. I wished they would have gotten closer on their new reality.
But it was a beautiful, interesting, biting my nails while reading story and I loved it.
Thank you so much for sharing!
EeWee chapter 47 . 6/12/2023
OMG. I've been reading fanfiction since 2009. How did I miss this awesome story? I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this was. And thank you for the HEA. I was really nervous about that not happening. Just a wonderful beautiful love story.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2023
I don’t understand! Won’t Rose, Emmett and Dr Shan remember. Rose and Emmett knew Bella went off with Edward. Dr Shan and his, soon to be wife, saw them together. Emmett is Edward’s friend. Won’t any of them (not Dr Shan coz he knows what’s going on) say “Hey Edward how did your trip with Bella go? Where is she?”. And why won’t Edward remember because it’s now part of his past? If Bella remembers meeting him then he should now have a memory of meeting her in his past. Gahhhh bloody time travel.
SweetSlayer810 chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Holy crow!
Me: This is such a beautiful story…wait what’s happening? Oh god no. She can’t be…WAIT what’s happening now?! What in the Marty McFly?!
This story was unbelievable and I am so glad I came across it, over a decade later. Your writing was seamless. I loved the voices of the characters and how familiar they felt. I truly believe this story will stick with me, well beyond me hitting send. Absolutely wonderful work!
hannahclan chapter 47 . 1/22/2023
Incredible story . One of the best I’ve ever read . You have an amazing talent. Thank you so much for this wonderful story .
benjigogo chapter 47 . 1/1/2023
unbelievably beautiful. loved this
benjigogo chapter 19 . 12/31/2022
OMG THIS STORY IS SO SO SO SO SO GOOD! I'M COMPLETELY CAPTIVATED and just felt the sudden urge to shout it all. thank you for creating this.
MoonlitDame chapter 47 . 11/18/2022
Wow. You wrote a wonderful story! I can’t even tell you how many different emotions I felt while reading it. It’s funny as a reader to realize this story was written a decade ago now. It makes me think of where I was and what I was doing as you wrote this story about rewriting ones history.
Well it was an amazing trip down the characters memory lane and my own. Thank you!
quartkneerocks chapter 15 . 10/21/2022
By the way, this is very well done
quartkneerocks chapter 15 . 10/21/2022
I don’t know if you read these anymore, but why are you making me sob? Also, it’s a time travel story, right?! Right?!
10,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »