Reviews for Firefly in Summer
LisaS32 chapter 47 . 11/18
This story is amazing I read it in one day I just couldn't stop reading, thank you so much for sharing
topaz shadow chapter 47 . 11/17
Holy **** .

Am I dead? I think I'm dead.
Either way my old life is gone. This whole story has just turned my life sideways, I mean, how did I not hear about this story before? Where has it been all my life? What an amazing concept, and so beautifully written. I'll admit there were times when I wanted to skip ahead and just find out already, and there were so many times when I thought that it would go a different way and I would end up needing to buy a large amount of ice cream to drown in.
A fantastically written story, with a great and captivating concept at its heart, thank you so much for writing this.
Caitlin chapter 47 . 11/15
You're an amazingly talented writer. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It was hauntingly beautiful. The way you can capture such poignant emotion is incredible and your ability to handle such complex and devasting issues with such delicacy is a true gift. I really hope that you keep on writing as your works are true treasures to the world.
Camilla10 chapter 33 . 11/8
But where the hell are the ouitakes? Not on your profile now. I read your story long ago, not finished it possibly, then forgot it and now I am rereading.
krwhite1234 chapter 47 . 11/6
Oh my gosh i read this in 2 days time while home with my sick daughter. Beautiful story. Reminded me of the Time Travelers Wife a bit but not at the same time. Very unique story different from others ive read. Good job!
myadryk89 chapter 47 . 10/20
WOW! The MOST original fanfic I've ever read.
When I started reading it I never thought that it will turned into what it did. You completely blown my head off.
You surprised me with the time travel, and you surprised me with Bella's death (that destroyed me, I'm still not over that)
You made me cry so much, laugh, blush and lose sleep thinking about what will happen next. That's everything I look in a story.
magmom4 chapter 15 . 10/19
I* am really wonderoing where this story is going. There is a lot left and I wonder if he is going to see Bella at that party.
clickpic chapter 47 . 10/2
Wonderful story. Great writing style! Thank you...
Rose chapter 47 . 9/28
Such a beautiful Story. Thank you so much for sharing
foggynight chapter 47 . 9/28
Beautiful ending . . . sigh
foggynight chapter 21 . 9/27
fate-GPS-recalculating . . . I'm positive this line of thinking will stay with me for the rest of my life - something to really ponder
foggynight chapter 8 . 9/26
My favorite line of this chapter - "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on" - God, I'm loving your story :)
twimomof4 chapter 47 . 9/23
I just reread this after many years. Still an amazing story. I thought of something though, how come Edward didn't remember meeting her as a child the first time around? Just curious.
dpennell007 chapter 47 . 9/17
Wow. I loved it! That was one roller coaster ride of epic proportions. (As I was born and work in Boston, I was tickled about your mention of the 2004 Red Sox). Good ending. Bittersweet because one of them always ended up sacrificing part of their memory for the other. Beautiful story though. The type that stays with you. Thank you so much.
kitten48 chapter 46 . 9/2
Truly loved this story... you are very talented and I hope you continue to write whether it is here or in some other venue. I don't usually take the time to review, not because I don't think it is undeserved but I'm just...unsure if it matters I guess, anyway my point is that I felt compelled to tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed this story and that I think you are amazing. So Thank You sincerely for writing it! I look forward to reading more from you!
9,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »