Reviews for Firefly in Summer
kayk806 chapter 47 . 4/20
beautiful. gosh you killed this story. it was so epic. thank you for sharing. love love love it.
cheshire15 chapter 47 . 4/14
Love this story!l! Thank you
Kikita chapter 47 . 4/11
I am an avid reader and this story is by far one of the best I have read on fanfiction. You are truly a talented writer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
jk chapter 3 . 4/5
Edward sounds like a used up whore...too much ego too.
Tefferbee chapter 16 . 4/6
I know I'm 5 years late reading this but I can't stop reading it. I have a 11 month old and I'll lay in the floor and let him just roll around while I read.
Cali73 chapter 17 . 2/27
umm... r u gonna go thru 5 years til the funeral? I 3 this fic its so beautiful and sad and beautiful and awesome and did I mention beautiful? Youre a really good writer. No jk
asam75 chapter 45 . 2/26
I loved the colors and the mixing to make unique new colors The light through stained glass blending into new colors...I think that part is in the next chapter. I'm reviewing I reverse.
asam75 chapter 46 . 2/26
I had wondered if pregnancy would hold her here.
asam75 chapter 47 . 2/26
I'm sitting here sobbing and wondering why it has taken me five years to finish this. I think you were slow in posting back in 2011 and I set it aside to read when complete. And for some reason, it has sat for so long. I only had to re-read one chapter to get back into the story and what a wonderful afternoon I had reading the final three chapters. Thank you so much for this.
queenbee311 chapter 31 . 2/26
I'm crying and it feels good. "A New Beginning ", Tracy Chapman. She's the ultimate and that album rocks! I know it's been years since you finished this fic, I'm reading it now and it owns me.
Thank you for sharing. It was beautiful. :)
guest chapter 18 . 2/12
guest chapter 16 . 2/12
Maybe he can save her and Rose. Then keep Emmett from the dui
guest chapter 15 . 2/12
We are time traveling.
guest chapter 13 . 2/8
Poor Bella, she has held that in long enough. Talk to Ed.
9,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »