Reviews for Firefly in Summer
psymplemind chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Here comes the saddest but then awesome part. The first time I read it...when Bella drowned i cried and cried but then I noticed there were a ton more chapters and I figured Bella's dying wasn't the end after all...but I did not see the foreshadowing with this chapter's time travel talk! Good play!
psymplemind chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Incredibly well done...
psymplemind chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Good ch
psymplemind chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Sweet Edward...
psymplemind chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
It's crazy retreading something. I forgot the Rosalie part. I just remember her death then the time travel aspect. Incredible love story. But the fine details were gone from memory. I read tons of ff. recently mainly Captain Swan (OUAT) and Delena (TVD). Remember certain stories for main plot but lots of fine detail drops away after awhile. Your story I thought of as more of a sci-fi Edward Bella love story!
psymplemind chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
psymplemind chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Good chapter
psymplemind chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Haha. I lived without a phone for four years. Before cell phones. Only landlines then. Out in the wilderness. The nearest neighbor was 1 mile down the road on one side and 1 1/2 on the other. 700 acre 'franch'. We both had a day job and his family in town so we had access to a phone but not at home. Four blissful, peaceful years! Honestly I didn't want a phone so i could get away from my family (in another state, far away! ).
psymplemind chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Shy Bella. Player Edward. Ha. Not for long. :)
psymplemind chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
psymplemind chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Like I said...I love this story g it's oct 31 2014. I read this years ago but it never left my kind/heart. :)
psymplemind chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
It's been years...but re reading. I always loved this story. Top ten Edward/Bella stories!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
Hi, I know you finished this a long time ago and I don't even know if you'll get this but I just wanted to say that I have just found Firefly and I LOVE it. Thank you for writing such a beautiful Edward & Bella, I'm not even halfway through but I have cried and laughed more than I ever have with any other FF story I've read, again thank you x
anna chapter 47 . 10/22/2014
Just read your story and really liked it. Very well written! Thank you!
Twilightsydney chapter 47 . 10/21/2014
Wow! What a great story! Thank you! I definitely didn't see the twist coming. A very well written story.
9,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »