Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Lurecyka chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Thanks for this awesome story ;) Love it !
Floyd in the Sky chapter 47 . 2/20/2015
Oh. This was so beautiful. Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. I loved every moment of it.
twisagafan chapter 47 . 2/14/2015
Beautiful story that had me at the edge the last few chapters. Glad you made a happy ending.
Bsmitreader chapter 47 . 1/15/2015
This story puts me in a happy place. Thank you!
Musty21 chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
To be honest, the fic was great before, but these last romance chapters were kind of boring to me.

Any 17 year old knows how to put on a condom or touch themselves or touch others. Bella just looked stupid in all "first time this and that" scenes.
And she doesn't have to wait 5 years, only 4 because they met in 2008, not 2009. She could even go there earlier to stay with his uncle so he wouldn't die alone.
Musty21 chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
"Wha if my destination isn't a time or a place.. but a person?"
Woooow, that is very interesting! I love it.
Musty21 chapter 20 . 1/10/2015
Musty21 chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
You actually killed Bella! What the heck! lol

I started the chapter crying and wanting to kill you.. buuut at some point I started to understand where you were going with this.
So fasten you seat belts, cause here we go time traveling! Let's save Bella, Rosalie and Emmet.
Musty21 chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
Wait... hold on.. just hold on, now.. why does it sound like she's dead? She cana be dead, you're just being mean to the readers :(
Reader chapter 47 . 1/6/2015
Amazing and wonderful love journey story. one of my favorites since Im reading twilight fanfiction.
Angiebabydoda chapter 46 . 12/31/2014
I've been reading fan fiction for quite a while and don't understand how I have never come across your story before. I just happen to open a community page that I have looked at several times before and found it a few days ago. It is now one my all time favorite stories. I'm surprised that it hasn't already been yanked and published! I'm so relieved with how it ended, I'm surprised that I kept myself from jumping ahead to make sure I wouldn't be totally bawling by the end. Thanks for a great story!
Slbubbles chapter 47 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely beautiful story. One of the very best I've read. You've got a gift! And hope you share it with all of us again! Thank you!
FictionalCrush chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
this made me cry so many times- i love your writing
Elise de Sallier chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
This is one of the loveliest fanfic stories I've read in years - probably ever! In fact, it is far superior to anything I've downloaded off Amazon in years, also. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your awesome creative talent and astonishing imagination. I do hope you continue writing. :)
BookwormSCR chapter 47 . 11/26/2014
This was an amazing journey. Thank you. I am so touched right now, I can feel a tear brimming. This was a wery special story and I am so happy I got to read it. A lot of up's and down's that's for shure! :D again thank you so mutch!

Sandra.