Reviews for Firefly in Summer
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 47 . 11/18/2014
Loved it! Convoluted, interesting plot that I couldn't stop reading! Great work!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 47 . 11/9/2014
jesuschrist that was the best, crying, laughter, fucking heartbreak, it was so goooood! adding to my favourites
Halo221 chapter 47 . 11/9/2014
I seriously couldn't put this story down and read it in like 2 days, but now that it's over, I feel at a loss for words! I definitely found it to be very compelling and their love, how it built, was delightful and so sweet! That said, you threw me for a total loop with the sci fi elements of this story! (didn't want to write a spoiler so please forgive the loose use of that term) I have to admit feeling a lot of disbelief and even incredulity when things took their big turn; I almost bailed. I'm glad I didn't, but I do feel like some sort of heads up early on to readers that this story may require a little more flexible thinking or suspension of disbelief may have been helpful. I also think you created a very cool concept of this type of travel and I appreciated the way you explored and explained. Anyway, I'm so glad they got their happy ending and I thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
OK IM HAPPY AGAIN
robertpatzlover09 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
JESUS CHRIST
robertpatzlover09 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
jesus christ, that was hard to read
psymplemind chapter 47 . 11/2/2014
Thank you for sharing this incredible story with all of us! Keep writing whether you share or not...you're already excellent but the more you write the better and better you get :)
psymplemind chapter 36 . 11/2/2014
I never did understand why she went early...she had to know it would drive her crazy to see him but not touch him...
psymplemind chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
Pregnant Jessica married to Mike! But it would sure look bad to Bella after seeing the photo in his mom's purse :)
psymplemind chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Nothing ever worked out right for me in the long run (and it's been a LONG run...) came so close, but no...that's one of the main reasons I read love stories...in most they DO get their HEA...and that makes me happy
Your story is so well conceived and written.
psymplemind chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
:'( but in a good way
psymplemind chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Difficult for Bella to believe but difficult not to!
psymplemind chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Don't know if you watch OUAT but their season finale last summer was two hours and Emma and Killian fell through a portal that took them back in time before Snow met Charming and Emma accidentally messed up their meeting and had to reset the timeline...adorable wonderful episode.
I mean really, you wouldn't believe someone if they said they were from the future (or the past). That's why Claire hasn't told Jamie or anyone yet, but she will! (Outlander).
psymplemind chapter 21 . 11/1/2014