Reviews for Firefly in Summer
missmelly chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
OMG. Fcking brilliant.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Teared up until I realized how many chapters were left. The butterfly effect. I gobbling up this story.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Are you fucking kidding me?!
Milly Dorian chapter 47 . 4/7/2014
Wonderful story! Thank You!
westy95 chapter 47 . 4/6/2014
Wow.. what a beautiful story. I loved it. thank you
FreeSpiritkaren chapter 47 . 4/2/2014
Aweaome
lele5240 chapter 47 . 3/30/2014
I really liked this story a lot! I didn't realize it was a time travel story, but I'm glad it was! I think I even cried when Bella died the first time...i do love a HEA, so I'm glad that's how it ended
Milly Dorian chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Things are getting interesting. Wow ... a great story! I'm very curious to read more. To see how Edward's journey ends. Fascinating!
lesuse chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
I am SO GLAD I didn't find this story until it was completely published. It would have been torture to read it as a WIP. But still, so tempted to skip ahead to peek at what happens!
Silvara7 chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
I've just been rereading this fic after reccing it on FB. So many feels - even though I know the story.
Dreamweaver94 chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
This is my second time reading your wonderful story. I'm not sure if I was very good about leaving reviews the first time around but this story has stayed with me for a long time. It's one of the ones that keeps coming back to mind after years of reading fanfic and hundreds of other E/B stories. Thank you for sharing it with us and keeping it posted.
harperpitt chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Reading this for the second time; what a lovely story!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
It is fair...she's all nosey about him.
JustAReader84 chapter 47 . 3/4/2014
Simply put, this is one of my all time favorites.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 47 . 3/2/2014
I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this story after its completion. I can't imagine having to wait between chapters. This was a truly incredible piece of fiction that had me literally in tears more than once. You should seriously consider changing the names and publishing this, because I would purchase it and read it all over again. And again. And probably again. Absolutely incredible.
9,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »