Reviews for Firefly in Summer
ScoobyPoo chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
You are fan-fucking-tastic. You know? You are one of the best authors I have ever come across. I've been reading Cassandra Clare's series lately, and some of your style reminds me of her. Only her writing isn't as mature. I like how you tie everything together though. Nothing gets into this story without a reason. I admire that. Sorry 'bout the random reviews. Just letting you know what I think.
ScoobyPoo chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
Have you ever heard the song 'Just Give Me a Reason" by P!nk (ft. Nate Ruess)? Odds are you have. It's the only thing on the radio right now. I adore the song and I've been listening to it while reading this. It's perfect for this. By the way, this better not all turn out to be a book that Edward was writing or some shit. Have you ever watched the show Roseanne? Yeah, that show had a major plot twist like this and an awful ending. Heartbreaking. Roseanne and Dan were the blue-collar Firefly and Edward. Then Dan had a heart attack on a season finale. The next season picks up from there, only they go through all of this drama like winning the lottery and him cheating on her, and having another baby. Then, in the verrrry end of the show, the series finale, it's revealed that it's all just Roseanne writing a book (a thing that she'd been working on before his death). Dan died when he had the heart attack and none of that in-between stuff happened. I bawled when that happened. I hate to watch anything after that season now, because of that. I'm praying that this isn't just Edward's book or some shit. I know, this review is so long. Just thought I'd share my thoughts. I love this story so much, even though I'm kinda freaking out and running through each possible scenario that they could experience from here on out. Holla.
ScoobyPoo chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
well. I survived the apocalyptic plot twist of 3am this morning and I couldn't be more glad. I mean, I can really feel Edward's heart break and I hate it. But their relationship, even now, is that bittersweetness that you just can't let go of. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm nowhere near done with it, but seriously...you've officially taken the spot of 'FAVORITE FIC EVER EVER EVER EVER' on that little list I have going in my head.
meleelove chapter 47 . 4/29/2013
Wow, amazing usually with stories about time traveling some things don't match up but this was perfect. I cried, and hoped that she disappeared the second time around. Beautiful .
ScoobyPoo chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
I have NEVER sobbed like I am right now. It took me four tries to just log in! I've read so many books, seen so many movies...but this just takes the cake. My heart ached for them, and now you do this!? Are you trying to kill me? I'm supposed to get up for school in THREE HOURS. I can't even breathe! Your characters are so developed ... You know how Edward almost regrets meeting her, because of the pain? That's how I feel about reading this. Wtf. You have balls and talent. Holy shit. I'm gonna have to let you go while I go have an emotional breakdown. I know better than to start a new story on a Sunday. Jaysus.
Liane1208 chapter 47 . 4/28/2013
I don't even have words for this right now. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and exciting and so so sad between bursts of happiness. I bawled more times than I care to admit. My husband thinks I'm pregnant because of the tears, happy and sad. And I'm not going to lie. I hated you for a couple of chapters. I wanted to yell at you for doing that to poor heartbroken Edward. How coukd you kill off his Firefly?! But then you made it better, in a way I never expected. The time traveling threw me, but it was amazing. Gah! Such a good story.

You're really doing yourself a disservice by not publishing this. It belongs on shelves.

Thank you for an amazing read.

Liane
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I just finished this amazing story. AMAZING. I loved it and did nothing but read it for two days, barely sleeping in between. Thank you for sharing it. xoxox
BeesMamaBee chapter 47 . 4/27/2013
I love this story! The plot was great, and completely unlike any other fanfic I've read. I loved your characters and their flaws and quirks and all of the things that made them deeper and richer than other Bellas and Edwards out there. Excellent job!
byrd009 chapter 47 . 4/26/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! So beautifully written! I laughed and cried and got chest pains! Truly a wonderful love story and I love that true love conquers all! On my top 10 favorite fics of all time now! Fantastic job!
AMP2004 chapter 47 . 4/23/2013
what a ride! great story
AMP2004 chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
what is going on?!
Guest chapter 47 . 4/19/2013
Awesome story! Hooked till the last word!
CrumblingFool chapter 47 . 4/18/2013
This was perfection.
Molly May Pinky chapter 47 . 4/18/2013
This story has been so unbelievably for want of a better word NICE.
But Nice isn't the word I want to use.
I have loved reading every bit of it.
For ages now I have read the summary of this story but never got around to reading it. But the other day I finally said (to myself .. yeah I talk to myself... doesn't everyone - lol) anyway. I said to myself dam it just read it.
So I finally did & I have to admit I should really smack myself for putting it off for so long because I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
Mind you, you did throw me for a loop when you killed her off. I was like OMG how can this be a HEA if you've killed her off.
I thought for a moment there that he was dreaming but when I realised a month had gone by then he said that she was buried under the willow trees in the church yard I was like "holly cow batman", how is she going to get this the HEA we all want.
Then you did the hole time jump thing & I thought omg what the hell. (Please don't take that bad it wasn't meant to be).
But you still had me hooked to keep reading & like I said I am so glad I did because you did it so great that I would have missed out on a terrific story if I had stopped reading it.
Long story short -lol- this was a fantastic read job well done. Loved every minute & can't wait to read more of your stories, if there as great as this one.
strangevisions chapter 47 . 4/10/2013
Wow. It's unbelievable how creative you are and most importantly patient and dedicated to write this whole thing. And I'm sorry for dropping just 1 review in all chapters of your wonderful story but I'm impatient like that. It's a beautiful story.
9,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »