Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2014
I prefer to be an anonymous reader, but this story is too beautiful to not review. You are a great writer and thank God for time travel. Honestly, one of the best stories I've ever read. :)
Ari
prrrincess chapter 47 . 5/6/2014
Your story is amazing!
haleyjoe chapter 47 . 5/3/2014
This was a beautiful story. I appreciated your careful attention to detail.
CSG chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was a rec in another stories A/N (Blood & Glory) so i thought id come check it out. Im adding this to my TBR. Thanks!
Katie chapter 47 . 4/18/2014
This is my third time reading your story and you most likely don't read reviews anymore but I'd like to tell you that I'm extremely surprised you haven't pulled this story and published it as it's absolutely beautiful and it captivating.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 47 . 4/15/2014
So good.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 36 . 4/14/2014
Such the bad boy saying those dirty things.
Rachel chapter 47 . 4/11/2014
GAAAAAHHHH.
thefactionless chapter 47 . 4/12/2014
I don't have an account, I just read stories from this site and I have never posted a review but it would feel like betraying the author if I hadn't so much as give a trace that I had read your story. I just finished it and I tell you it is the best god damn story that I have ever read in this site. Your words felt like a warm blanket wrapping me with emotions that just threw me in for a rollercoaster ride. I lost count of how many times I've cried over this. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for the broken Bella that didn't get to hear the words that she deserved from Edward. It's just a heart-wrenching story and my heart breaks for them. Good thing you decided to make it a happy ending or else I'd need therapy for this one. Thank you. It's a beautiful story and I highly recommend you publish this story because the whole world should know how an amazing artist you are. I may have to re-read this story more than once.
Guest chapter 47 . 4/10/2014
Beautiful story! Definitely one of my faves!
Rachel chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
This is my second time reading this story, and I'm sure you don't read these anymore...but I just...you write more beautifully than most published authors do, and your story touched my heart and wound its way into my soul and...I love this Bella and Edward more than I love any others in the whole world. If you ever feel bad about yourself, or like you don't have any influence on the world, remember that you wrote this story and it changed my life. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I just love this so much. So much. Thank you.
missmelly chapter 47 . 4/11/2014
Thank you for this spectacular story.
missmelly chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
This is so damned cute, but it's making me very tense...
missmelly chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
OMG. Fcking brilliant.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Teared up until I realized how many chapters were left. The butterfly effect. I gobbling up this story.
9,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »