Reviews for Firefly in Summer
JustAReader84 chapter 47 . 3/4/2014
Simply put, this is one of my all time favorites.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 47 . 3/2/2014
I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this story after its completion. I can't imagine having to wait between chapters. This was a truly incredible piece of fiction that had me literally in tears more than once. You should seriously consider changing the names and publishing this, because I would purchase it and read it all over again. And again. And probably again. Absolutely incredible.
ScarletOwl13 chapter 47 . 2/28/2014
i just read the ending and you absolutely made it wonderful ... AMAZING!
sandrine76 chapter 47 . 2/27/2014
I ENJOYED YOUR GREAT STORY
ScarletOwl13 chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Omg! i started reading this and you totally caught me off guard with the whole time traveling ... i am so in love with your story ! you are amazing! i could read this story over and over again ... at this point im scared to keep reading because i know i will have to get to the end eventually lol ... keep writing you have an amazing and indescribable talent !
KiahLee chapter 47 . 2/23/2014
I was going to just bookmark this story so that any time I wanted to I could come back and re-read it, but then I realised that would be such a waste, a shame not to tell you how wonderful reading it was. I feel that you, as the author, deserve to know that your work made at least one person really feel. I laughed and cried and just truly enjoyed every moment of reading your work. Thank you for giving me that.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Can't wait to start reading
southerngauchogirl chapter 47 . 2/12/2014
This is my first review. Ever.
This story is so so sweet. I wish I could say more, but English is not my language.
I really loved this characters. A lot! The plot is perfectly settled and the development is wonderful. I hope you understand what I mean to say. Thank you for sharing!
Kaylor Anne chapter 46 . 2/11/2014
Favourite fanfic I've read, such a good story!
fargoner chapter 47 . 2/8/2014
What an amazing story! You are a truly gifted writer. I cried so many times and then laughed till I cried and just couldn't put my laptop down. I was sad with each chapter ending, because I knew we were getting closer to the end. I loved these characters and how you dissected Edward's and Bella's feelings and their internal turmoil dealing with their unusual circumstances and their insecurities. I wish I had read this story sooner, but just recently came across it. I've read many fanfics and there's only been a few that have captivated me like this one. I also really likes that it was written in third person and not just from one characters point of view. I hope I get to read more of your writings. All the Best!
displacement chapter 47 . 2/8/2014
What a wonderful story! Sad, sweet, funny, strange and thought proving. Thank you:)
Atwiggs chapter 47 . 2/7/2014
What a wonderful, magical journey this was! I truly fell in love with these people. I think this was my favorite Edward so far! I hope someday you will write more stories, so talented!

Thanks so much for the entertainment!

God Bless you and yours.
AlexaET chapter 47 . 1/30/2014
What a beautiful story, I truly loved it! Thanks for sharing it with is :)
AlexaET chapter 46 . 1/30/2014
Awwww! How sweet :)

I was scared for a moment but yey! They made it!
AlexaET chapter 45 . 1/30/2014