Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Omg! I'm dying!
Penny chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Whew indeed!
Simone137 chapter 47 . 11/22/2013
It's a beautiful story, so full of twists and wonder.
Even do, they got their happy ending, I still feel for the other Bella, to die withought coming to terms with certain things, yes she had happiness, but not complete happiness, I hurt for her.
On another note I love that you can create so much emotion and you made feel so much with your words.
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Caitlin.I.Am chapter 47 . 11/13/2013
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us - I love, love, love it!
x
XxA7XFoREVeRxX chapter 47 . 11/13/2013
Words can't describe my love for this story. It was beautifully written and touched my heart in a way no other other story has ever been able to. I cried so many times while reading this story. Tears of joy, laughter, everything. I felt Edward and Bella's pain as I inhaled every single word. The heartache when Bella died was excruciatingly painful. I literally felt like I became Edward. It happened quite a few times while reading this story and I absolutely loved it. I loved it because this story left me breathless and craving for more at every turn. I just I can't... *wipes tears* It was beautiful. Best story I've read in quite a while. You're a very talented writer. The plot, the characters, the love... Euphoric. Beautiful. I can't stop thinking about the story. I'm so happy that I found it. :)
Caitlin.I.Am chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Oh my goodness! This is fantastic - most original fic I've read in quite a while. Love it and can't wait to read further!
Multitaskmom chapter 47 . 11/8/2013
So great. I loved this story. Through time and varying experiences you still kept the essence of each character steady. Quite remarkable. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
Emmii chapter 47 . 10/30/2013
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it till the very end. Onlystoped to sleep or work (and even at work I read it in my phone... I now, I'm a horrible employee, but can you blame me with storry that good?) Thank you for this wonderful story and good luck to you!
oh, and happy halloween!
Taylor chapter 47 . 10/26/2013
This. Was. PERF.
Like I cant even right now.
I ENTIRELY respect the way you kept the laws of the universe valid in this. I thought you weren't going to, and I was going to tell you at the end but then you dropped hints that you were and I was like "OH MY GOD SHES GONNA DIE". And I would have respected that decision, even if it would have made me cry. But I like this ending SO much better.
Thank you for writing this; it was very enjoyable and absolutely one of my favorites. Write more please!
-an entirely too emotional reader, Tay
Bells chapter 47 . 10/26/2013
I love this story
d2woodworth chapter 47 . 10/23/2013
I just read this whole story in 2 days! Its amazing! I have to tell you that I started following it when you first starting posting years ago and I quit after reading about Bella's bad/not changed past. I had personal stuff going on and couldn't deal with a broken Bella story :( I wish I hadn't done that. I loved this story and the hope and wonder it made me feel! I just wanted to say thank you for writing something so different and beautiful!
bethers7477 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Phenomenal. Truly one of the best twilight fanfics that I have ever read. Thank you so very much.
Samanthaclause chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
Just so you know, you could publish. You are a very talented writer. Seriously.
S.M.Uty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Cant wait to see where it goes!
9,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »