Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Mar.azul.14 chapter 2 . 7/6/2020
Without no doubt you gave us an interesting second chapter with more details about the characters and their past and some of my questions about them have been answered but I am looking forward to learn more about them as the story unfolds...
I feel sorry for Bella but I feel sorry for Edward as well as I can understand in a way his reaction given his fragile emotional state..
He has a lot in his mind that has to deal with it..
I'm sure he will do better next time...
Well done!
Mar.azul.14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Interesting first chapter with many questions that need to be answered... Very good start..
"We're all alone when we die"... even though Carlisle's words seem to be cold there is so much truth to them...
Well done!
love2readtwilght chapter 47 . 6/23/2020
Great thoughtful and imaginative story - Well
Written and developed characters
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 47 . 6/19/2020
well, i guess there’s not much left for anyone to say. so i just wanted to thank you for so, so much. this story means a lot to me. i love all about it, even the nicknames (specially the nicknames, really). you were able to touch me to my core and gave me a serious existential crisis. the whole experience was too special
Kayozm chapter 47 . 6/19/2020
You know, I’m sure I’ve reviewed this before, but I just have to do it again to tell you this is one of The Best pieces of fan fiction I’ve ever read. And I’ve read a LOT. Really, thank you for sharing it.
Jamsandwich2309 chapter 47 . 6/15/2020
I really loved this story!
The Edward/Bella in this fanfic were so real! (as real as fictional characters can be!)
Loved it! I hope you write more!
A-blue-eyed-girl-12 chapter 47 . 6/14/2020
Once I started reading, I couldn’t stop! Absolutely wonderful.
D11 chapter 47 . 5/29/2020
This was really fantastic. I just don’t have any other words for it
D11 chapter 16 . 5/29/2020
Oh damn! The time travel twist is something I never saw coming, but I love how there were hints now that I think about it. Can’t wait to read the rest!
Lifewater chapter 47 . 5/21/2020
I don't know why but it just came really stupid to me that Edward goes back in time to that night and saves Bella, I was really into that mindset that Bella was dead and Edward was going to live alone forever without her and die with her in his dreams. But that didn't happen and it just came stupid to me that he did go back in time and they lived happily ever after. I don't even know what I am saying after Bella died I never really thought that Edward was going to have a second chance with her. And now I am just crying with how it ended and all. I guess thank you for this story. It was very well written.
joice84 chapter 47 . 3/5/2020
Hii!
Almost eighth years ago, you was finishing this story, but i just find now and I'm so glad for this, you done a amazing job here, I loved the journey
Thanks for write and sorry my terrible English
Renata Mota chapter 47 . 2/7/2020
after 8 years, i read again and have the same emotions, pains and tears. Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful story
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 1/24/2020
Damn...I’d love to get through one chapter without crying. Lol.
This is so good. ️
Treestar2509 chapter 23 . 1/24/2020
I think he just won her over. **heart melts**
Treestar2509 chapter 21 . 1/23/2020
Super interesting that Edward is dreaming about the Doctor.
10,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »