Reviews for Firefly in Summer
India1999 chapter 39 . 1/28
I will be sad when this story is over.

India
AlexaET chapter 36 . 1/28
I understand why Bella couldn't wait to be there, I totally would have done the same LOL. But now poor Edward is going cray-cray! He should to and visit his family, she should to. What happened to Rose and Emmett by the way?

Make time go faster without the temptation or tell him already! Bella doesn't have to explain everything, just telling him she came for her and in time he will understand. That should be enough. But this limbo?! Is so so dangerous!
AlexaET chapter 35 . 1/28
I think Edward will fall for Bella, again. But he'll be confused cause he doesn't know she is the ONE. Oh poor boy!
kycats7 chapter 1 . 1/28
I don't usually write reviews because I only read finished stories and they have usually been written for some time, just like this one. But your story pulled emotions from me that most stories or even movies haven't been able to do. I actually laughed and cried all the way through your story. I was very glad to have found and been able to read it; you should publish it. I was drawn to it being an Edward/Bella story but to be honest I would have still found it to have been just as enjoyable if it wasn't. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
india chapter 17 . 1/25
i didn't expect this time travel twist but i like it.
AlexaET chapter 34 . 1/27
Oh man!
AlexaET chapter 33 . 1/27
Great letter, I hope he did believe it!
AlexaET chapter 32 . 1/27
Ahhhhhhh he remembered! But when? What happened?
AlexaET chapter 31 . 1/26
How hard!
jojobear33 chapter 47 . 1/26
This story has absolutely been my favorite fanfiction and I do not say that lightly. I know I am reading this late but I cannot explain how truly thankful I am that I just so happened to click on this story. I have read thousands of fanfiction pieces and I have never re-read the same one twice, but I think I might just have to re read this. You have made me cry, laugh, sob just every emotion. This is the type of fanfiction that should be published into a book. Fantastic. I can't even. These words aren't enough I know you probably won't read this but I don't care this fanfiction changed my life. Amazing. I have never favorited an author you will be my first. Thank you for writing this you are amazing
AlexaET chapter 30 . 1/26
This is getting so confusing! I love it :)
AlexaET chapter 29 . 1/26
I wonder what Bella's mom said (acted like) when Edward told them about her passing. Her mom is a piece of work! So yeah something I wonder.
AlexaET chapter 28 . 1/26
I wonder how Edward will disappear. Will he forget her? Will she forget him? Unlikely but possible!
AlexaET chapter 27 . 1/25
Mehhh can Tanya go away already? Lol
AlexaET chapter 26 . 1/25
Don't know what to think about this chapter... So I'll keep reading!
9,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »