Reviews for Firefly in Summer
AlexaET chapter 24 . 1/25
Sigh...si many feelings!
SweetEngineering chapter 46 . 1/24
You make me cry my eyes out. I truly thought you'll kill her ;n; even if I knew you would't let him suffer again. Anyway, this is one of the most touching fanfics I'd ever read and thank you for that, really. The theories where awesome, not time traveling but mind traveling sounds very accurate. You MAKE me believe it was real. Even now I'm still thinking about all the possibilities that could carry.
From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU.
AlexaET chapter 23 . 1/24
I understand B being hesitant. Obviously!
AlexaET chapter 22 . 1/24
This is getting even better!
AlexaET chapter 21 . 1/24
Is Edward going to contact Dr. Shan? I wonder! Gahhh
kalizivis chapter 2 . 1/24
ugh E...so not cool...
AlexaET chapter 20 . 1/24
This is too good to stop!
AlexaET chapter 19 . 1/24
I wonder how things will play out! Is Edward going back to 2009?! Gahhh
AlexaET chapter 18 . 1/24
I'm glad Edward arrived on time, even though Bella still got hurt, not as bad, but at least the words part didn't happen.
I don't like Rosalie, at all, in the bathroom talk I guess she was 'looking out' for Bella, wanting her to have a better life, but the way she went about it was all wrong. And whatever she did before (before the time traveling thing) was so wrong, I don't think Emmett should stay with her, he deserves so much better. Why does he always have to be nice and end up with Rose when she is anything but? Ugh!
AlexaET chapter 17 . 1/24
Ohhhhhhhh
AlexaET chapter 16 . 1/24
Oh man! Can't stop reading!
AlexaET chapter 15 . 1/24
Mmmmmm...WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! Just please tell me he isn't dreaming and he actually went back in time! Gahhhh
AlexaET chapter 14 . 1/24
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
AlexaET chapter 13 . 1/24
Oh wow! That was defiantly intense!
AlexaET chapter 12 . 1/24
I love how they are becoming friends first :) love their relationship!
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »