Reviews for Firefly in Summer
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 47 . 3/19/2016
This is so beautiful. I'm mad at myself for not giving this story a chance sooner. I can't even explain how it made feel. Thank you. I really loved it all.
shannon30033 chapter 46 . 3/16/2016
Thank you for the awesome story. This was a complete work when I discovered it, so I have been reading for 3 days non-stop in between RL. Whew! I loved the time travel and all of the interesting quirks in the story. You handled in nagging confusion of time travel VERY well! The who-remembers-what-and-when...all neatly answered. So thank you!
obsessedabouttwilight chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
;
obsessedabouttwilight chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
omg i have never cried from reading before..but I'm literally balling my eyes out, especially when i realized what was happening at the end of this chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
Wow wow wow. I am way too excited!
bookcover chapter 47 . 2/19/2016
This was just so epic I think it should be made into a movie or something. Thank you for this story.
bookcover chapter 22 . 2/18/2016
Oh my God! I don't think I've ever been this excited whilst reading a chapter! Amazing story so far!
lovepath chapter 47 . 1/29/2016
Wow! Glad to find this story years after. Beautiful and unique storyline! This is really lovely and I could never be sure what was coming next. Thanks!
ellabebella chapter 47 . 1/19/2016
Hello! I found your story by accident and read it in one go. Couldn't let it go. I cried, I smiled, I lived. I wanted to congratulate you on a breathtaking tale. You are an extraordinary author! This is the best "time travel'' story I've ever read. Better than Stephen King's stories or Time Traveler's wife. This is the most original fanfic I have ever read. I wish you all the best. Thank you for a wonderful story.
pissed chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Wtf I cant even
voidxtiles chapter 47 . 1/2/2016
Omg this was so beautiful
humanbeing chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
eek so cute!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 46 . 12/23/2015
I've read this before a while ago, and it was just as good this time. Good work!
JustAnotherNerd33 chapter 47 . 11/18/2015
This story is amazing I read it in one day I just couldn't stop reading, thank you so much for sharing
topaz shadow chapter 47 . 11/17/2015
Holy **** .

Am I dead? I think I'm dead.
Either way my old life is gone. This whole story has just turned my life sideways, I mean, how did I not hear about this story before? Where has it been all my life? What an amazing concept, and so beautifully written. I'll admit there were times when I wanted to skip ahead and just find out already, and there were so many times when I thought that it would go a different way and I would end up needing to buy a large amount of ice cream to drown in.
A fantastically written story, with a great and captivating concept at its heart, thank you so much for writing this.
9,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »