Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Amazing!
tired617 chapter 47 . 8/11/2015
Loved this!
Just Sus chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
I just have to tell you that I am so taken by this story! I am a pile of goo and emotion waiting to see what will happen! OMG...this is crazy and angsty, and I'm beside myself trying to figure this out!
ninny 1 chapter 47 . 7/14/2015
A fine end to a wonderful story
ninny 1 chapter 46 . 7/14/2015
You should be proud of yourself you kept me riveted for days ,such a great read thank you
boopgirl chapter 47 . 7/13/2015
Loved it
ninny 1 chapter 31 . 7/12/2015
Wow that song really does fit your lovely chapter
ninny 1 chapter 27 . 7/12/2015
Oh no Tanya
ninny 1 chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
A wonderful and a little sad chapter I shed a tear or two in anticipation of Edward leaving you are a great writer
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I've read it all. And now... I'll reread it slowly savouring each chapter and reviewing *winks*
But first and foremost let me tell you: this story touched my heart and my soul in ways I wasn't aware I could be capable of.
First because it tells us about love, a love that transcends time
Secondly because is my most near and dear subject: time travel.
Ok, I'd better shut up. I simply adore FiS. Period.
We'll 'talk' much, later down the road.
Thank you.
Debralynn chapter 47 . 6/29/2015
Such a sweet story. Had no idea what a ride I was in for when I started. So worth the time. You are a wonderful storyteller. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing.
aroundsundown chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
omg swimming with the dolphins!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 47 . 6/14/2015
OMG this was perfect. I completely agree with Edward's thoughts about Bella (the before & current)...they really are the same person...just separated by experiences. I also LOVE that he still calls her Firefly...so fucking sweet!

Gah...I don't want this to end even though it did in 2012 haha
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 46 . 6/14/2015
I don't know how I'm just now finding your story but I'm glad I finally did! I don't think I could have handled reading it as a WIP...I barely managed now!

First off, you are amazing! I've read so many fics, it's hard to find anything REALLY good ya know? This one made me feel so much...it sounds so lame to put it that way but it's true. I could barely stop to eat/sleep/work. I couldn't believe Bella died...I kept thinking she HAD to be in a coma but nope...you killed her! The time travel completely caught me off guard & then I was just as anxious as Bella & Edward about what would happen come Valentines Day 2009...my heart is still beating wildly as I'm typing this! Such a good story, plot...just everything!

You made everything fit together so perfectly...I was terrified you would kill Bella again but I had hope lol. This will easily be in my top 10 fics of all time!

As happy as I am that Bella is alive & they're getting their HEA for hopefully a very long time, I'm so sad to see the story end. As others have reviewed over & over again, this could easily be published & I KNOW this would be an epic movie!

Thanks again for this wonderful angsty but beautiful story! xoxo
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 43 . 6/14/2015