Reviews for Firefly in Summer
blueeyes11354 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Ah, interesting twist. Kind of a save the cheerleader, save the world kind of thing. I sincerely hope he's successful both for them and me! lol :)
rtgirl chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
eeeeeeeeeee! yay! look at all those recs from the last week! i am so freakin' excited for you. it is totally deserved. is there some sort of contest going on right now that has the "story that has you on the edge of your seat" category? cause i'd completely nom ya. just sayin'. anyway, thanks for letting me bug you to death on twitter. i'll claim my hometown advantage!

now...you know i what i want. gimmegimme...

xo-

becky
LLH88 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
You are a fan of SciFi! You have to be. Even with the hints, I still didn't see this coming. Time travel, that's the best! Now, I see a "sparkle" of light at the end of the tunnel again. I had lost it after chapter 14 but nope, I think it's there. In any case this is a finely crafted story. Friday's can't come soon enough!
2littleladies chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch. I was talking ideas with twilllly on Twitter last night. Hurry up so I can see if she was right!

Thanks!

Kelly
cosmom chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
eeeeek. i have the same questions that e has...'what's going to happen?' this is so exciting and nerve-rackingly-good. how the hell is he going to be able to keep away from her...omg. :)

jennifer
spazmatazz chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
They will be in the same place, at the same time again...and that makes me so excited!

Edward's reaction to the time change and how much HE has changed is fantastic. I love that he is contemplating how the future may change if he interferes with Bella's life. But, he'll do it anyway because he loves her enough to possibly give up all memories of her. So great. You know, I really don't know where this story will end up and that makes it all the more intriguing.

Especially loved this: "You just wait grasshopper. You think you know. One day you'll meet a girl with dark hair who'll turn you inside out. It might be here, it might be someplace else. But it'll be when you least expect it. And when you look at her, I mean really look at her, you'll forget your name, what you might have been sayin' or thinkin'; what I'm telling you son, is that you're gonna lose your mind over a girl. And I hope I'm here to see it."

Hope4more chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
I'm sticking with my theory that he traveled back in a 'parallel' universe. She is dead, but in the paralell universe he can save her. He can change it all. At least I hope so. My only concern...his raging headache. I hope it doesn't mean that he is having some breakdown and this is what his mind came up with to protect itself from the pain of losing her.
twilly chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Oh my goodness, Edward just make me have more questions! Are you like a professional fic dealer? Are you just trying to make me say Firefly in Summer is like my own personal brand of heroin; that it's my singer. Because I totally will. What's Dr Shan's phone number? I need to jump a week.
DeeDreamer chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Ugh, poor Edward! It's like the greatest gift and the scariest thing ever all rolled into one. He's so brave. I love Emmett, btw. ;) And getting to see the flashback of young Edward and Uncle Pete warmed my heart. Thank you for sharing, as always! This part of your A/N melted me: "She thinks he's beautiful, and he already knows that she is." *sigh* Can't wait for more! xo ~DD
vampgirl138 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Awesome! I was ready to throw a brick at you two chapters ago, but you have redeemed yourself with the whole "Somewhere in Time" thing. :)
Walking Spirits chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
I usually can't read stories that have character death (cause I get too emotional), and Bella's death made me cry hard (sooo sad) but I love this story. I love how you wrote Edward. Looking forward to the next chapters.
ARCullen23 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Girl. The theories are flyin on what will happen! I am loving the twists and turns!
atbatbatb chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
wow-I love it
Francisca Swan chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
This story is crazy underreviewed for how awesome it is - you should be way over the 5000 mark IMO. You totally threw me with the whole time travel thing, I almost didn't read the end of the chapter when I realized what happened to Bella. Now I am totally hooked and I can't believe I have to wait a week to find out what happens at the party. le sigh. Awesome writing, so kudos.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Hope Emmett gets a crack at Royce and that both girls are OK.
9,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 588 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 608 .. Last Next »