Reviews for Firefly in Summer
northGAgirl34 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Another great chapter...I loved it! I'm hoping the time travel also effects Emmett and Rosalie as well.

can't wait for next week's chapter!
Amazone3 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
cooool
Demons4eva chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
So it is time travel, I was totally off base forgetting the part with the professor.

I love this, really its good, I was worried abit about what you were doing, turning this story completely around and taking us here where Edward can save Bella (and Rose) from the heartache.

I am keen, very keen to see what you do next.

Thank you for writing this and I am not surprised that this is getting rec'd everywhere.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Squeee! OMG OMG OMG. I just turned into a fangirl. Swore I never would. Can't wait for next update. Haven't been this anxious for updates since Master of the Universe & Last Tango In Forks.
scrosby66 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Great chapter... loving what is going on in this story... Thanks for writing!
Kerry981 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
I already cant wait for the next update! your story is such a refreshing change to some of the other fic ive read, i love it! im always on pins whilst waiting for the update lol! cant wait to see what happens next! :)
cejsmom chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
April 29th can not come fast enough!
KJHN chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
My sweet friend, it is I who is honored to muse along with you about anything and everything. I have no words to describe how your story effects me. I literally have to swallow the lump in my throat within reading the first sentences of every chapter, and I feel the overwhelming need to sob as I finish. I hate reaching the end of your chapters because I feel almost grief, Edward's grief, in saying goodbye to a soulmate. I thank you for giving Edward anchors to 2009 (and an iPhone, the picture and his awareness) because knowing what he knows could threaten his fragility and tentative grasp. It's imperative that he keep his wits about him, but I, like Edward, just ache to see Bella again. These two are simply magic together, and the flashback of Peter knowingly, lovingly imparting sage advice upon 14 year old Edward is especially powerful. Simply extraordinary story, bb. I am completely enveloped in you and it. Always, KJ P.S. sharing a beer with Dr Shan is not a bad place to start. It's what he has at his disposal. Use it! He needs allies in this. xx
nessiecullen93 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
oh! i love this story! i just about cried when bella died and refused to read anymore! but im glad i did! im such a sap and this story is hitting me in all the right spots! anychance i can coddle you into bringing the next update-date closer?
crookedsmile101 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Lady! You are messing with my head. It's so so so good. I can't wait for the next update. Thank you.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Yes! What a wonderful reward for staying up so late tonight! Another amazing chapter. The only bad thing about reading it was that now we won't get another chapter until April 29th! I can't WAIT to read what happens next )
obsmama chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
GAH

The build the anticipation is killing me I can't wait for him to see her again and for her to see him.

I am dying to know what is happening so you know a group of us spent well over 2 hours in a chat room over on the greatest gift blog discussing this story and all our theories oh and we have millions! Thanks for the update see you next week!
nuanprong chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
Omg..can't wait for the next update! Love this story!
Decca31 chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
OMG I'm so friggin' excited! Edward's time-travelling thoughts are funny and heartbreaking. Oooh, maybe Emmet and Rosalie can save each other...

April 29th? I can't wait!
Ophelia2010 chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
.god.

this is the most interesting fic i am reading!

thanks for the update!

KJ and I were musing on "Somewhere in Time", I'd love to know if you've seen it and if it was partly the inspiration for this story...and i do hope it has a happier ending!
9,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 588 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 608 .. Last Next »