Reviews for Firefly in Summer
JustARead chapter 3 . 4/7
Ouch he's not as sweet as cope thinks
JustARead chapter 2 . 4/7
Oh boy
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/7
msmargo chapter 47 . 4/2
Aw, loved this. I've seen it rec'd so many times, finally read it. Its every bit as good as I've been told. Thank you!
Wow - this was such a beautiful, heartbreaking, well-written story. Unbelievable. I loved it so much!
FAXalltheway chapter 47 . 3/12
I have to admit, her dying totally caught me off guard! I also have to admit that I cried more over this story than any other story! Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of work! This is truly one of the greatest stories I have ever read so thank you!
O my what roller coaster ! You worked this out so beautifully. I lived this story.
Really great story!
Lurecyka chapter 47 . 2/22
Thanks for this awesome story ;) Love it !
Floyd in the Sky chapter 47 . 2/20
Oh. This was so beautiful. Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. I loved every moment of it.
twisagafan chapter 47 . 2/14
Beautiful story that had me at the edge the last few chapters. Glad you made a happy ending.
Bsmitreader chapter 47 . 1/15
This story puts me in a happy place. Thank you!
Musty21 chapter 31 . 1/11
To be honest, the fic was great before, but these last romance chapters were kind of boring to me.

Any 17 year old knows how to put on a condom or touch themselves or touch others. Bella just looked stupid in all "first time this and that" scenes.
And she doesn't have to wait 5 years, only 4 because they met in 2008, not 2009. She could even go there earlier to stay with his uncle so he wouldn't die alone.
Musty21 chapter 21 . 1/10
"Wha if my destination isn't a time or a place.. but a person?"
Woooow, that is very interesting! I love it.
Musty21 chapter 20 . 1/10