Reviews for Firefly in Summer
now, woman!

LOL
roonilwazlib8 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
Okay. I have tears.

He gets a second chance. HE GET'S A SECOND CHANCE!

This story owns me, totally and completely. Thank you so much for writing it.
crookedsmile101 chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
The whole chapter was so sad but that image sums it all

She clutched him close when his hand curled into a fist against her back. When he crawled down her body and pressed his face into her stomach to hide his tears she ran her hands though his hair and felt so light she was sure she could float through the doors and out into the sea.
Kat Ksm chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
So, I'm sure you have heard this from others, but les_16 (Erin) sent me to your fic. More like shoved me to your story! LOL! I apologise for not reviewing each chapter as I read. I was so engrossed in it that as soon as I came to the bottom of the page, I was hitting "next"! I was so nervous with the direction of the story with chapter 14, but Chapter 15 certainly made up for it. I'm really looking forward to Friday now! Cannot wait to see what happens at this party!

~Kat~
Ginabella59 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
A good chapter as alway.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
OMFG NO! This can't be happening
roonilwazlib8 chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Renee needs a reality check - big time.

The end of this chapter was amazeballs. ;)
crookedsmile101 chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Can't wait to learn the whole story...
prettykittyartist chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
So... I'm offically consumed by this story. Totally. I read through the whole thing, and then somehow missed this chapter... UNTIL, my friend sent me the teaser you posted and I almost cried! I was so lost, and I have to hand it to you, that was an amazing turn of events. Did NOT see that coming. Nope. Not at all! So, I'm twiddling my thumbs, smiling at my computer screen until you update. No rush. Not really. I'm patient!

Thank you for sharing your words. You weave a lovely story! I am definately rec'ing this in my next chapter. Yup. Everyone needs to join in!

Take care!

Prettykittyartist
crookedsmile101 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
There's a little birdhouse in my soul for you, ... these e-mails killed me.
crookedsmile101 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
you are always leaving me with the same feeling... 'I need more'
Ginabella59 chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
Another good chapter.
atbatbatb chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
nice
jillybean19 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Love Edward and his ramblings here so much and how he is putting himself out there for her
9,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 595 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 615 .. Last Next »