Reviews for Firefly in Summer
jillybean19 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Great chapter!
jillybean19 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Ok so they are going to try the friends thing ... let's see how well this works ;)
jillybean19 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Hmm .. so what is Bella's story because someone or something happened to make her the way she is.

Please be gentle with her Edward!
Ginabella59 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Good chapter.
jillybean19 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Neither of them have the best impression of the other ... can't wait for their next encounter
crookedsmile101 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I love love love the friendship they have.. how playful they are with each other. How Edward cares about her and protective of her... love it!
crookedsmile101 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
The man knows what he is doing. There is nothing to add!
jillybean19 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Aww poor Bella was just trying to be nice and Edward had to go all bat shit on her ... looking forward to more!
crookedsmile101 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Her eyes widened as he lifted her knuckles and dragged them across the coarse shadow on his chin, his other hand slipping down to her elbow. Turning her arm up he brushed an open mouthed kiss on the inside of her wrist and held still, waiting.

HOT!
jillybean19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Found this today on a rec from Magnolia822 in Strange Brew. I am so excited to read (even though I get a little nervous with angst)... on to the next one!
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Bella is fierce! I love it.
crookedsmile101 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Ahhh.. Bella is so sweet!
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Obsmama sent me here with her love! :)

Let me start with, Carlisle is... such a prick! LOL
denverpopcorn chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
A time travel fic!

Hell, yeah, I'll take it. See, you make me want to believe and root so hard for them that it doesn't take much suspense of disbelief here, sister.

Ugh...the sad sketches of his call with his dad, in the room with her ghost talking about an errant hair (that made me gulp!) and Mrs. Cope trying to help him, finding the drawing.

Talk about pulling my heart string till they almost snap.

I loved the ending to the chapter. Thank goodness! What a place for me to catch up.

Is it Friday, yet?

;)

Thanks!
denverpopcorn chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Had I read this when you first posted it, I probably would have broken my own rule and asked you for reassurance.

Thank goodness, you've earned my trust a hundred times over.

So much pretty and so much darkness...but still, even if this were the end. She had a moment of freedom, didn't she? I mean, not everyone gets that.

You could have probably gotten away with ending it here and it not seem contrived.

Glad you didn't even follow that path. Holy cow.

9,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »