Reviews for Firefly in Summer
3 Sunrises chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
You should never have to apologize for actually having conflict in your story - it's something that's missing in way too much FF after the first couple chapters. And a little angst is good for us. :) I hope that you are being appreciated by your readers for writing such a thoughtful and delicate story.

I'm so intrigued about the photo... and the time travel? There are lots of possibilities that I'm working out in my head as we speak. Can't wait for the next update already!
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Omg...talk about freaking out I was so sad after reading last chapter. I was heartbroken. This chapter was difficult for me to read. I was not sure if I wanted to read it. At first I thought it would all be a dream. I have to tell you, I think you are brilliant. Fantastic writing. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Many hugs.
les16 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
I am so totally blown away by this twist...you have no idea. Like I told you, I copied and pasted the update into my email and then read at work, and I almost wish I wouldn't have because honestly, I have no idea what I did or said this afternoon because all I could think about was this chapter!

Even though I just read this from start to this chapter over the weekend, I think I'm going to need to go back and find all the clues you left, though to be honest, I totally suck at that. So, more than likely, I'll just anxiously await the next chapter to see where this amazing story goes.

I seriously have no words for how wonderful and brilliant this story is! Great, GREAT job and I love it so much. Thank you, truly, for sharing your words with us!

Erin (les16)
christyjr chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
i just found this story today and read it all at once. and of course i had to find it when the most recent chapter is that intense! gah love your story. can't wait for the next chapter.
aussiegal1983 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Holy snapping duck shit! I did not see that. I am not cool yet. I will see how it ends up. I will read it again and review.

All I can say is I had NO idea and am still shocked!

Well done on the surprise part!
divinelittlegrape chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
what. i don't even know what just happened. is bella really dead? (i know you won't satisfy this question...) i cried all through this chapter. she can't be dead. why would you kill off bella? it's so sad. too sad.
kalgirl30 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
WOW. So he gets a do over. Can't wait for more.
frstmdllast chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Oh my god! I saw the sneak peak on ADF and decided to read it today- I am so glad I did! And may I also say that I am ecstatic that I didn't start it until after this chapter posted? Wow, the last few chapters really packed a punch, but this is a wonderful story all the way through. My emotions were all over the place reading this today, but this chapter and the last had me ready to pull my hair out! I am really looking forward to the update and seeing what happens, but I know I'll love it.
October25 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Thanks for updating, I hope fanfiction stays good. So then Bella did die? and now Edward's in the past so he can fix it? I hope you aren't pulling a Dallas, a show i've never seen but I know they made an entire season a dream, which must suck so please don't?
elvaelizondo chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Hola,

I'm a very bad reviewer since I'm not very comfortable writing in English (I'm from Mexico and English is my 2nd language).

anyway, I've been reading your story for a little while, and I'm just amazed by this chapter!

I was so sad on the last one and now I'm just stunned, it's great that they're having a second chance!

Thanks for writing it!

Regards from Monterrey Mexico.
KJHN chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Hello beautiful one, I am so so very excited to read Firefly, as the story has been on my radar for weeks now, since it was rec'd first by Fictionators. I brought it over to my fic-discussion girls, when it was around nine chapters in, and they subsequently fell madly in love with it. I have this rule about starting WIPs which is, wait til 15 chaps are completed. By 15, I feel fairly confident in the tone of the story, the pacing of updates, the author's hopes, the writing style. For your story, I did not need to wait for 15 chaps to careen by to know that this was a special story, and my girlfriends confirmed it around chap 4 that your quiet tale was actually aching and haunting and exquisite.

You have a lyrical, subtle "voice" about you, and I am absolutely drawn in. I also have very vocal and passionate friends who you've earned as readers, they've PMd you often, trying to unravel and analyze and devour. Your Bella is aching, damaged and protective, which is what I am drawn to, and her soul is that of a poet, and the match for Edward's listless healing soul (despite the bravado).

I know you threw the readers for a loop this past week, and so I'm happy that I'm able to join up finally to soar and dip along with those so invested. There's both the psychotherapist in me (I'm a licensed mental health therapist), and the contemplative outcast in me that feels a kinship with both Bella and Edward so far, these seemingly turbulent souls trying exist and move forward, though not quite knowing how. Looking forward to loving and breaking and renewing and moving through this bit of loveliness. Thank you for writing. X, KJ MusingsOnOther
dawnmarie dreaming chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
so, i've got to say, i thought this was the last chapter up until i saw the very last line of the a/n. and i was kind of pissed, 'cuz i felt like it was kind of a cop-out to go back in time like that at the very end. kind of like all those stories that end in "and then i woke up..." 'cuz it takes serious balls to kill off bella - especially a bella like yours, likable and sweet and already treated harshly in the past - and i was really impressed that you went there (even though i kind of felt like crying too). now that it's moving forward, i'm a little more happy with the ending of this chapter, though hesitantly so. i guess it depends where you go with it. either way, i'll be sticking around.
saranic chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
*blinks* ummm, did not see this coming! Such a twist! I'm so curious as to how you'll piece it together.

My heart was breaking for him, so sad. I'm am so in for this ride!

Thanks for the early update.
rilery15 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
I'm caught between being heartbroken and confused right now. Please tell me that Bella isn't really dead! Is Edward gonna get a chance to save things? I wish I could tell if it was (or is) a dream. I'm excited to read the next chapter to hopefully make my heart feel better! Please hurry! :)
cullengirl08 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
So, he went back in time? I'll take it if he's able to save Bella. Geez, this was sad. You needed to post a kleenex warning at the beginning. hehe
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »