Reviews for Firefly in Summer
obsmama chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
wow that was gut wrenching. Thank you for handling that so well. The emotion poured off the page.
janshanr chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
;)
janshanr chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
janshanr chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
obsmama chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
running to read more!
tennesseelamb chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
The day some girl gets you to settle down is the day Auburn wins a legit national championship. Either that or hell freezing over. Changed my mind on my last review! THIS is my favorite line in all of ff...so I need to go read your profile. You must be from Alabama. I'm originally from Tennessee but I married an Oregon boy and was at that frigging game...tore my heart out. Cannot stand Auburn! xo
tennesseelamb chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
That pretty face of his had a bright smile but his eyes were as empty as a can of coke on a hot day. One of my favorite lines in a fix! Love your southern lingo...it makes me miss home!
janshanr chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
knh0006 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I'm an Auburn student. It was legit. I won't hold it against you though. I'll keep reading.
tumblin' di chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
You were about to get bitch slapped from one side of the beach to the other. I had only wished that there would be more that I could do other than just unsubscribe to the story. I had to read your a/n twice to be sure that you said that this chapter would be better. I'm an emotional wreck.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
obsmama chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Emails in fic are my weakness because when we are writing we can tell so much more and you get such a peek at the emotions flowing through them.
janshanr chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
He must feel like an ass. Shit, he is an ass.
obsmama chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
You really have established such a great relationship between them I am so scared about what she has to reveal.
obsmama chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
she breaks my heart but I love how all consumed he is with her.
tumblin' di chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
This story is so sweet. I loved the emails Edward sent to Bella. It's so nice to read a story where E&B are really friends first. Can't wait to read more.
9,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »