Reviews for Firefly in Summer
jillybean19 chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
So glad she is letting Edward in ... can't wait to read her story, but it might have to wait for tomorrow

great job so far!
Jackson Leigh chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I just read the first chapter and I love it! I can't wait to see what happens. I'm excited to read more. Thank you!
2littleladies chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Poor Bella! She must be terrified by half-naked yelling Edward. I hope he can make up for his terrible first impression.

MedusaInNY chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Well this is interesting.

Edward appears to be rather shallow. I understand he has been hurt by Tanya, but "he'd nail her"?

Mrs. Cope seems to think that Bella and Edward should be friends and she's pretty darn pushy about that hehe.

Bella is captivated by how he looks if she has been drawing him so much, but poor girl had a really nasty first meeting with him so I can't say that I blame her too much for how she is reacting.

Mike being upset that she shot him down was rather funny. Gee, Mike, think it might be YOU?

Onto the next chapter :)
Kare831 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
OMG! Okay so les_sh_16 rec'd the heck out of this little story... she emailed and tweeted about it, telling me to GO READ.

Needless to say I did... all in one sitting. I damn near gave up on it halfway thru chapter 15 but I perservered through the snot sobbing.

It's beautifully written, and the story about these two grabs you from the beginning. I'm sure there are lots of theories about how this is going to play out but I'm so on the wall about it... I'm not sure which way it's going to go, but I'll look forward to reading about it!

2littleladies chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Carlisle seems warm. Yeah, not so much. I'm curious to find out who Peter was and how he's connected to Edward. I had this story rec'd to me by the ladies from TwiFicTrivia.

MedusaInNY chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Awww, all the little old ladies are clucking at poor Edward. Small town busybodies I'm guessing.

Mrs. Cope is adorable! She obviously adores Edward and is rather protective of him.

I love how her mind is going toward matchmaking so quickly. TOO cute!

*sigh* Edward yelling at the pretty girl. I have to make excuses for him though, he was rather rudely awakened, so we can give him a little leeway.

I can't wait to see their meeting when he is functional!
MedusaInNY chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Erin, les16, has been bragging about this story for a couple of weeks now and I finally have time to sit and read it.

This was an interesting beginning.

I'm guessing there isn't a happy relationship between Edward and Carlisle.

Looking forward to finding out what is going on!
Ginabella59 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Good chapter again.
crookedsmile101 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
now, woman!

roonilwazlib8 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
Okay. I have tears.

He gets a second chance. HE GET'S A SECOND CHANCE!

This story owns me, totally and completely. Thank you so much for writing it.
crookedsmile101 chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
The whole chapter was so sad but that image sums it all

She clutched him close when his hand curled into a fist against her back. When he crawled down her body and pressed his face into her stomach to hide his tears she ran her hands though his hair and felt so light she was sure she could float through the doors and out into the sea.
Kat Ksm chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
So, I'm sure you have heard this from others, but les_16 (Erin) sent me to your fic. More like shoved me to your story! LOL! I apologise for not reviewing each chapter as I read. I was so engrossed in it that as soon as I came to the bottom of the page, I was hitting "next"! I was so nervous with the direction of the story with chapter 14, but Chapter 15 certainly made up for it. I'm really looking forward to Friday now! Cannot wait to see what happens at this party!

Ginabella59 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
A good chapter as alway.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011