Reviews for Firefly in Summer
NoelleSeven chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Eek...I got a bad feeling when the Emmett article got mentioned way back. Now I'm worried about what Bella will say. Hopefully Edward will help her.
NoelleSeven chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
GAH! When I started this story, I never thought Edward would be so...vulnerable and...and tender! Oh man...poor guy. :-( I hope things get better when he goes back! Loved the email format. I really felt like I was feeling Edward's despair
NoelleSeven chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Wow...that was intense. Edward is starting to care for Bella more and more and it's showing. I hope she decides to confide in him :-) Still loving it!
NoelleSeven chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Ack...now I'm scared about what happened to Charlie. :-( Loved how Edward cared for her though. It was cute with the soup and everything. I hope they realize each other's feelings...
NoelleSeven chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Glad Edward got some peace of mind from Bella about Peter. This chapter makes me worry about Bella's family though. :-( Glad to have some lightness between Edward and Bella though. :-)
NoelleSeven chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Gah...seriously, my heart hurts for Bella. I am interested in what her story is though. And hearing more about Edward's. Still loving it
roonilwazlib8 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Okay, Bella loves Edward. I'm pretty sure that Edward loves Bella. They are needing to be getting together to help each other overcome their troubles. I need this to be happening soon. I hope.

Thanks for another great chapter!
NoelleSeven chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Awwwww...Poor Bella! She's so shy! I kind of love how shy she is! LOL, it actually makes me like Edward a little less. Can't wait to read more!
janshanr chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Ebory Moore chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

I am... crying. right now.

I cant believe it. Jesus.

This is just... I cant even...
NoelleSeven chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Woah there Edward...wow, I hope Bella proves him wrong...and I'm thinking she will. Well, I'm hoping she will. :-) Can't wait to hear more.
frlarsson chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Love the chapter and their slow burn,

Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
So I am guessing you are a Alabama fan? Anything is better than Auburn...lol. I personally am a dawg fan, but have family from Alabama...And seeing the fact that I do like your story...so...

These 2 are so stubborn, she doesn't want to talk to him and Mike tells him she is an ice queen. Too funny! I can't wait until they actually speak to one another and what will happen.
frlarsson chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Love the chapter and the progress, )

frlarsson chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Love the chapter and the slow burn,

9,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »