Reviews for Firefly in Summer
maxandmo chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
Love their blossoming relationship:)
maxandmo chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
OMG! I can't wait to see what Emmett did to land him in prison. Also..who did Bella murder? Rose committed suicide! So glad she at least took the morning after pill. Gah! Great writing! That must've been tough!
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
maxandmo chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Gah! What emails!
SleepMyBella chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Oh. Oh. OHHH.

This is the most amazing thing I have read in a very, very long time. What an incredible story- so heartbreakingly beautiful. It has kept me on the edge of my seat from the first chapter. God, what talent. I am absolutely mesmerized and I cannot wait to read more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
maxandmo chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
susayq was my beta too! Love her. They're getting closer..and I'm getting nervous;)
maxandmo chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I liked that multi-month chapter!
maxandmo chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I'm nervous to learn what happened to her! Uh oh...something bad Im guessing!
sweetestlamb chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Love this story loved this chapter had me crying at the start and jaw dropped at the end
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Love it
TessLouise chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Whew - I almost didn't read this chapter yet because I was so bummed, but I'm sure glad I did. Loving the story - just really hope it doesn't break my heart ... again. :D
bexdazzled chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
uhh this story confuses me, is bella dead or not? :S
MutantBirdKid chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
nope, did not see that coming. maybe you should add a disclaimer to this story: "warning: may cause jaw-dropping and and exclamations of 'wha...!'" I've been really enjoying this, but in spite of eariler foreshadowing conversations I was really thinking this was more of a 'Bella and Edward overcome their past trauma...love conquers all' sort of thing and am feeling a little unsettled at the moment. I'm really looking forward to the next update.
9,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 597 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 617 .. Last Next »