Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Good chapter again
edwardfan111 chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Wow - heartfail!

Found this from a recommendation from Les16 - WOW. I'm pretty much speechless, this was absolutely painfully wonderful.

I'm crying a little, but I feel somewhat hopeful.

Thank you so much.
songster chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Hi, there. I am a bad girl, but in my defense I read most of this on my phone at work and I really hate reviewing on my phone. I will also admit that you need to thank the reviewer on Fictionators because she was very clear that even though we might be ready to yell and possibly be kind of flouncy, we should continue to read. See, I don't do heavy angst with no future happiness. Heartfail and me are not such good friends. I am way too tenderhearted and these last two chapters about killed me. So the fact that I'm still here is testament to a good story and a canny reviewer. I'm going to trust that this will somehow work out. So chickenhearted me will continue to read and pray.
Corey Taylors Bitch chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
this story is def in my top 3, i love it, so many twists and shit i howled like a baby witn this chappie. Im hanging out for the next chapter big time.
VampLuvah chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Gah! Found your story today. Glad I don't have to wait too long for an update.
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Good first chapter.
ginginlee chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Wow...I plowed through all of these chapters today, and I think I'm stuck in some emotional overload or something. Great story so far, though I may have been snot-sobbing through this last chapter. Amazing twist at the end - I did not see that coming! I can't wait for the next update now, which is apparently only three days away...yessss! Thanks for sharing!
Kelly Quit Lollygagging chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
I sorta hate you a little right now. I started crying at the end of chapter 14, and was sobbing by the end of 15. The story is phenomenal.
Hope4more chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
So Erin told me to come read. And on chapter 14 I was cursing her name to the depths of hell. Wondering why I'd want to read a story about Bella dying? But I see where you are going with this and I'm excited to see what's next. I recently saw the movie Source Code and it reminds me of that. Hoping the next update comes quickly!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Wow this story get more and more amazing every chapter! Beautiful writing that also breaks my heart. Thanks so much for sharing.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Oh, I'm so proud of Bella! She got it out! Even though it was terrible for her to remember, she knew she had to tell Edward.
abcoolie chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Beautiful story. I can't wait to see what happens.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I'm so glad she's finally talking! She really needs to let this out. I can't write anything else because I need to read on!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Wow, we really get a good glimpse of Edward through those emails! Always get a lot of truth and vulnerability from those "inebriated" emails as well. I really hope Bella just doesn't have access to the internet and she's not ignoring him...how could someone ignore those emails?
roonilwazlib8 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
( That was completely heart-breaking! But Bella is showing progress and that's important.
9,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 597 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 617 .. Last Next »