Reviews for Firefly in Summer
janshanr chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
roonilwazlib8 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Sorry, please don't pay attention to the review I left for ch 5. I meant to review a different story!

Anyway, I absolutely love this! I am completely caught up in this storyline. Bella has some deep, dark secrets and Edward wants to know about them. And Bella can't help but be dazzled by Edward. Well, we all can't help but be dazzled ;)
lovinjim chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
My dear friend Erin rec'd this story so I had to take a look at it...and after I read the "Auburn" comment I had to add this one to my favs list, quick fast and in a hurry! I loved it!

In all honesty, I do love the story and can't wait to read more...great job!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I hope Emmett heard the whole thing.
obsmama chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
wow cried like a baby Carlisle's phone call did me in. Then he gets to go back to that night and change everything I am so so so excited to see where this goes. You have me on PINS AND NEEDLES lol.
obsmama chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
ok please tell me thats not the end of it that all that she never gets to be free? NO ok reading trusting
obsmama chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Wow what a chapter with Rosalie and every word they exchanged heart I can wait to see what you have in store I am a little bit scared.
obsmama chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
I am loving how they are together I am excited about this kiss.
janshanr chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
obsmama chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
wow that was gut wrenching. Thank you for handling that so well. The emotion poured off the page.
janshanr chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
janshanr chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
janshanr chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
obsmama chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
running to read more!
tennesseelamb chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
The day some girl gets you to settle down is the day Auburn wins a legit national championship. Either that or hell freezing over. Changed my mind on my last review! THIS is my favorite line in all of I need to go read your profile. You must be from Alabama. I'm originally from Tennessee but I married an Oregon boy and was at that frigging game...tore my heart out. Cannot stand Auburn! xo
9,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 597 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 617 .. Last Next »