Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Great jop:)
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Interesting twist with Emmett.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
OH MY GOD! I swear if you were here right now I would kcik your butt to breakfast & back. Just seconds ago I was sobbing my guts out & now you jerk me back to happy again. Geez I hate roller coasters. I am gonna die til the next update.
mephis1 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
After reading your one-shot Love You Like A Starfish, I started reading Firefly in Summer. I've read this twice now and these last two chapters, I read it three times. I love how you've developed this story and how you wove various plot points throughout the chapter. After reading this particular chapter, I had to return to the previous ones and re-read those chapters about that particular party all over again. Hearfail doesn't even begin to describe it. This story is poignant, bittersweet, tender and it has dark themes. I don't know how many times I cried over particular sections. But please don't get me wrong - I love this story and I love your writing style. I can't wait to see where you're taking this story; I actually woke up thinking about the next chapter. Will Edward and Emmett get the chance to come to Bella and her sister's aid? Will he get a second chance? Will he get his second chance to tell the love of his life all those things he didn't the first time round? Will Bella be safe? I await your next chapter with bated breath. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story.
janshanr chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Good chapter again
edwardfan111 chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Wow - heartfail!

Found this from a recommendation from Les16 - WOW. I'm pretty much speechless, this was absolutely painfully wonderful.

I'm crying a little, but I feel somewhat hopeful.

Thank you so much.
songster chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Hi, there. I am a bad girl, but in my defense I read most of this on my phone at work and I really hate reviewing on my phone. I will also admit that you need to thank the reviewer on Fictionators because she was very clear that even though we might be ready to yell and possibly be kind of flouncy, we should continue to read. See, I don't do heavy angst with no future happiness. Heartfail and me are not such good friends. I am way too tenderhearted and these last two chapters about killed me. So the fact that I'm still here is testament to a good story and a canny reviewer. I'm going to trust that this will somehow work out. So chickenhearted me will continue to read and pray.
Corey Taylors Bitch chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
this story is def in my top 3, i love it, so many twists and shit i howled like a baby witn this chappie. Im hanging out for the next chapter big time.
LaineyAZ chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Gah! Found your story today. Glad I don't have to wait too long for an update.
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Good first chapter.
nondescript user chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Wow...I plowed through all of these chapters today, and I think I'm stuck in some emotional overload or something. Great story so far, though I may have been snot-sobbing through this last chapter. Amazing twist at the end - I did not see that coming! I can't wait for the next update now, which is apparently only three days away...yessss! Thanks for sharing!
Kelly Quit Lollygagging chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
I sorta hate you a little right now. I started crying at the end of chapter 14, and was sobbing by the end of 15. The story is phenomenal.
9,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 619 .. Last Next »