Reviews for Firefly in Summer
VampLuvah chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Gah! Found your story today. Glad I don't have to wait too long for an update.
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Good first chapter.
ginginlee chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Wow...I plowed through all of these chapters today, and I think I'm stuck in some emotional overload or something. Great story so far, though I may have been snot-sobbing through this last chapter. Amazing twist at the end - I did not see that coming! I can't wait for the next update now, which is apparently only three days away...yessss! Thanks for sharing!
Kelly Quit Lollygagging chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
I sorta hate you a little right now. I started crying at the end of chapter 14, and was sobbing by the end of 15. The story is phenomenal.
Hope4more chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
So Erin told me to come read. And on chapter 14 I was cursing her name to the depths of hell. Wondering why I'd want to read a story about Bella dying? But I see where you are going with this and I'm excited to see what's next. I recently saw the movie Source Code and it reminds me of that. Hoping the next update comes quickly!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Wow this story get more and more amazing every chapter! Beautiful writing that also breaks my heart. Thanks so much for sharing.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Oh, I'm so proud of Bella! She got it out! Even though it was terrible for her to remember, she knew she had to tell Edward.
abcoolie chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Beautiful story. I can't wait to see what happens.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I'm so glad she's finally talking! She really needs to let this out. I can't write anything else because I need to read on!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Wow, we really get a good glimpse of Edward through those emails! Always get a lot of truth and vulnerability from those "inebriated" emails as well. I really hope Bella just doesn't have access to the internet and she's not ignoring him...how could someone ignore those emails?
roonilwazlib8 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
( That was completely heart-breaking! But Bella is showing progress and that's important.
drotuno chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Interesting beginning...this was rec'd to me by MedusaInNY, so I'm giving it a shot. I look forward to more.
janshanr chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
NoelleSeven chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
OMG! This is seriously AMAZING! I had to read it all today. And...OMG, the time travel twist...I'm a little speechless. Edward has the chance to save her! Oh please, please, I hope this is the same party and that he can meet Bella and save her and Rosalie! I am so loving this and looking forward to the next one! Excellent story! :-)
NoelleSeven chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
WHAT? I can't even say anything else, I have to read on!
9,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 619 .. Last Next »