Reviews for Firefly in Summer
NoelleSeven chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
OMG! This is seriously AMAZING! I had to read it all today. And...OMG, the time travel twist...I'm a little speechless. Edward has the chance to save her! Oh please, please, I hope this is the same party and that he can meet Bella and save her and Rosalie! I am so loving this and looking forward to the next one! Excellent story! :-)
NoelleSeven chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
WHAT? I can't even say anything else, I have to read on!
NoelleSeven chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Wow...this chapter just took my emotions all over the place! Poor Bella...Renee really is a piece of work. And then to end it all with something lemony...wow. Loving it!
NoelleSeven chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Bella certainly did it. It seems like she is getting a little stronger and going after the things she wants. Edward is also being so sweet to her. :-) Looking forward to Valentine's Day!
janshanr chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
roonilwazlib8 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Edward needs to get Bella to open up about her issues. Obviously has to do wither her Dad and she was affected pretty badly. She can't keep all that inside her, that can't be good for her.
NoelleSeven chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Woah...Not what I expected at all. That was heavy...I'm kind of speechless right now. Hopefully Edward will help Bella though.
NoelleSeven chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Eek...I got a bad feeling when the Emmett article got mentioned way back. Now I'm worried about what Bella will say. Hopefully Edward will help her.
NoelleSeven chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
GAH! When I started this story, I never thought Edward would be so...vulnerable and...and tender! Oh man...poor guy. :-( I hope things get better when he goes back! Loved the email format. I really felt like I was feeling Edward's despair
NoelleSeven chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Wow...that was intense. Edward is starting to care for Bella more and more and it's showing. I hope she decides to confide in him :-) Still loving it!
NoelleSeven chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Ack...now I'm scared about what happened to Charlie. :-( Loved how Edward cared for her though. It was cute with the soup and everything. I hope they realize each other's feelings...
NoelleSeven chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Glad Edward got some peace of mind from Bella about Peter. This chapter makes me worry about Bella's family though. :-( Glad to have some lightness between Edward and Bella though. :-)
NoelleSeven chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Gah...seriously, my heart hurts for Bella. I am interested in what her story is though. And hearing more about Edward's. Still loving it
roonilwazlib8 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Okay, Bella loves Edward. I'm pretty sure that Edward loves Bella. They are needing to be getting together to help each other overcome their troubles. I need this to be happening soon. I hope.

Thanks for another great chapter!
NoelleSeven chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Awwwww...Poor Bella! She's so shy! I kind of love how shy she is! LOL, it actually makes me like Edward a little less. Can't wait to read more!
9,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 600 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 620 .. Last Next »